New communities in Portola Springs

irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:
So now Sierra is starting to offer $15k incentives (for closing costs or rate buy down) as well.

Looks like Sierra also shows live availability & site map. They also have move-in ready homes. I don't even think their website had this stuff last week. They currently have 3 move-in ready homes.
https://calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/sierra/quick-move-ins

There?s two more on Redfin too that don?t match the addresses of the move in ready ones on the website. Crashing?.. :)

bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:
So now Sierra is starting to offer $15k incentives (for closing costs or rate buy down) as well.

Looks like Sierra also shows live availability & site map. They also have move-in ready homes. I don't even think their website had this stuff last week. They currently have 3 move-in ready homes.

There?s two more on Redfin too that don?t match the addresses of the move in ready ones on the website. Crashing?.. :)

Oh yeah you're right. And there are more that are unsold on their map too.

irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

No pricing, though. I wanted to see the price on lots 24 and 26.  Plan 2X was the only one we were interested in before.

Danimal said:
There is a big device in master bedroom closet in Cielo model homes. Looks like dry clean device or a safe box. Does anyone know what it is?

It's the AV/IT rack for the home, not a standard feature.

irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

Oh wow. The map shows 16 available. All of these new PS tracts are going to take forever to sell out. The buyers have literally dried up. Guess that's what happens when you try to squeeze $2m from people in a value village :)

bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

Oh wow. The map shows 16 available. All of these new PS tracts are going to take forever to sell out. The buyers have literally dried up. Guess that's what happens when you try to squeeze $2m from people in a value village :)

Yeah, these homes should go for $1.6M-$1.7M, at most.

bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

What about the crazy prices in Eastwood?

irvinehomeowner said:
bones said:
@IHO: We might be able to convince 1 person to listen... qwerty.

Only if there is video... but then that will definitely kill viewership once they see my face. :)

I?m in!! I?ll be viewer/subscriber #1!!!

bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

when they were building out orchard hills did they run into issues selling there?

sleepy5136 said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

when they were building out orchard hills did they run into issues selling there?

They were building out OH at or just past the peak, so I don't think there were any issues selling there. But those last Ravello homes had really nice city view, so they had like $1.5M lot premium. The non-view lots were selling at about $2.5M and these were $3.9M or so.

Cielo Phase 2

Residence  Homesite  Address                Price
1                6                129 Sunnyslope      $2,608,000
1                32              134 Sunnyslope      $2,423,000
2                5                131 Sunnyslope      $2,705,000
3                4                133 Sunnyslope      $2,816,000
3                31              130 Sunny slope    $2,621,000

Lot 4, 5 and 6 have 40+ setbacks and open back/view, not sure about how nice the view is on these.

And we are back to full phase releases  ;D

marmott said:
Cielo Phase 2

Lot 4, 5 and 6 have 40+ setbacks and open back/view, not sure about how nice the view is on these.

One of my clients is going to get either lot 5 or 6, waiting to see what the buyer ahead of them does.  I walked those 3 view lots and you get hillside view and the city view lots start around lot 9/10 if I remember right.

USCTrojanCPA said:
marmott said:
Cielo Phase 2

One of my clients is going to get either lot 5 or 6, waiting to see what the buyer ahead of them does.  I walked those 3 view lots and you get hillside view and the city view lots start around lot 9/10 if I remember right.

Most of Sunnyslope won't have good views though. Probably only the last 3-4 at the end of Sunnyslope will have city view. Even lots 9-10 or whatever will be looking at Portola Parkway. Current ones are overlooking Highland Park.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

They were building out OH at or just past the peak, so I don't think there were any issues selling there. But those last Ravello homes had really nice city view, so they had like $1.5M lot premium. The non-view lots were selling at about $2.5M and these were $3.9M or so.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/110-Lustro-92602/home/169474570

^ this ravello lot closed at 3.45. Was initially asking for 3.8. Quite surprised this home can be worth 3.45m TBH. View is there but the front yard is so underwhelming.

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
bones said:
irviniteeee said:
CalBears96 said:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/110-Lustro-92602/home/169474570

^ this ravello lot closed at 3.45. Was initially asking for 3.8. Quite surprised this home can be worth 3.45m TBH. View is there but the front yard is so underwhelming.

This is not sold by IP though, so it's not one of those last build out models. This is a resale. Could be one of those with nice views, but probably not the best view. Probably listed at $3.8M because they saw IP selling them at $3.8M.  ;D

PSbuyer said:
Does anyone have pricing on a recent Azul phase release?

Plan 1 = Lot 2: $2.16; Lot 21 $2.14
Plan 2 = Lot 20: $2.31
Plan 3 = Lot 23: $2.436 reserved.

Rest are still available and all include some structural options. Lot sizes range from 3756sf (lot 21) to 5134sf (lot 2).

Ravello in the Reserve at OH are building out. Price from mid $4M.  Pretty crazy considering the market condition. I guess they're really going for the Chinese cash buyers.  ;D

CalBears96 said:
Ravello in the Reserve at OH are building out. Price from mid $4M.  Pretty crazy considering the market condition. I guess they're really going for the Chinese cash buyers.  ;D

Remember when the Vistas were in the 2Ms?  :-\

Back