March Madness

[quote author="BlackVault CM2" date=1238248020]USC laughed at my Duke and Syracuse pics...but nothing hurts more at this point than him picking Kansas...ouch!

Anyway, I'll be #1 and completely seal my victory when NC beats OH State.

the other league? I should have named myself 20 steps ahead of Ten, not One...how dare I underestimate myself.</blockquote>
Ok so Kansas choked away a win...no problem. A Sooners win tomorrow will go a long way towards victory.

I'm done. If sooners win, USC wins....If they don't CK has it. The rest of my picks are same as CK's and he got the Villanova win...I have 0 chance.

Besides that, I'm thrilled Michigan St. won.

Was that Villanova-Pitt game great or what??!!

So I'm trying to remember --- the winner of this little competition is allowed to hang an avatar on someone for a week? As I see it, to single out just ONE losing participant would seem really out of character with IHB and our efforts to embrace all. And really, 2nd place is just the first loser. So I propose the winner of the IHB tourney is allowed to hang the same avatar on ALL runners up. That way for a week or so we will all be able to easily identify those select individuals who gave it their best shot, but came up just a little bit short...

And I have an avatar in mind already....

Graph-sounds fine to me, I'm used to people being mean and I never really take offense :p I am actually looking forward to what someone comes up with for everyone else, given that you guys actually know each other. Don't let them get to out of hand though, Zovall is watching!

An open invitation to meet up and watch the college men's hoops season finale.

We have a reservation for BJ's in Irvine at Jamboree and Irvine Blvd. for 6pm until ???

Tipoff is at 6:21pm.

All are welcome to attend.

Grab some pizza, have a drink, meet your fellow local bloggers, and watch some kids live their dream.

Go Anteaters!

-IR2

P.S. Please respond here or PM if you anticipate attending so that we can adjust seating accordingly. Hope to see you there.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1239016556]An open invitation to meet up and watch the college men's hoops season finale.

We have a reservation for BJ's in Irvine at Jamboree and Irvine Blvd. for 6pm until ???

Tipoff is at 6:21pm.

All are welcome to attend.

Grab some pizza, have a drink, meet your fellow local bloggers, and watch some kids live their dream.

Go Anteaters!

-IR2

P.S. Please respond here or PM if you anticipate attending so that we can adjust seating accordingly. Hope to see you there.</blockquote>
You can count me in!

I'm for sure there. It's on Skek since he beat me anyway. Thanks Skek... spreading the wealth IHB style, now that is keeping it real. I may have placed 13th, but Skekker still has to buy... awesome. Vic thanks you too, since he usually has to spread the wealth to a bunch of wankers who think they are entitled to it. Everyone has to buy Skekker a beer though, and the person who buys the beer that makes him pass out has to drive him home. Hope you all have GPS to find Phelan California. He really lives in BFE. It's a secret he hasn't shared with everyone yet.

I would also like to congratulate Cayci for finishing very close to CrackerCakes in the standing. Great job! Your basketball mascot instincts are excellent. :)

Thanks for setting this up tmare, it was fun. I'm definately open to doing other fantasy events...pro-pick-em, pro-bball etc.

Also, thank you Deuce for setting up the get together. It was good to get together for a few drinks, even though none of us really watched the game...then again the game sucked.

Back