Laurel at Cypress Village

It's not like they can delete the pics here.

I just want to make it a challenge for ps9 every time TIC changes the secret recipe.

So it does look like they modified the Mendocino floorplans.

Each one has a first floor bedroom. All three actually look like almost the same execution with just differences of where the kitchen is and how the rooms are arranged upstairs with Plan 3 having the Bonus Room.

The frontpage for CV says:

Laurel
Coming Soon
Irvine Pacific?
2,170 - 2,493 Sq. Ft.
Price: High $800,000's
Tel: (888) 363-9902

But I doubt that pricing considering Marigold and Mulberry start in the same size and are in the $900ks.

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
So it does look like they modified the Mendocino floorplans.

Each one has a first floor bedroom. All three actually look like almost the same execution with just differences of where the kitchen is and how the rooms are arranged upstairs with Plan 3 having the Bonus Room.

The frontpage for CV says:

Laurel
Coming Soon
Irvine Pacific?
2,170 - 2,493 Sq. Ft.
Price: High $800,000's
Tel: (888) 363-9902

But I doubt that pricing considering Marigold and Mulberry start in the same size and are in the $900ks.

This Plan 3 is much better than the Mendocino Plan 3.  That bonus space is key, plus I like how if you were to convert it to a 5th bedroom, you also get a 2nd secondary bath upstairs.

I like the plan 3 floor plan also.  It has all the things that are needed for a family.  4 br + loft (bonus room), 3 bathrooms, etc.  Looks very nice other then the recycled floorplan.

Are these 10 feet ceilings as well like Mulberry?

It does seem like a modified or evolution of Mendocino.

The plan 3 with bonus room in the 2nd floor is my favored too.  Mendocino's plans don't have anything like this one.  Compare with Mulberry's plan 3, I think I like Laurel's better.  Laurel feel more like a traditional SFR.

One observation, if we create a "X" model (like Mendocino 2x) for Laurel plan 3 or plan 2 with side front entrance, it kind of resemble the picture of Strada at Orchard Hill.  Could Strada be a recycle Laurel twin?

lnc said:
One observation, if we create a "X" model (like Mendocino 2x) for Laurel plan 3 or plan 2 with side front entrance, it kind of resemble the picture of Strada at Orchard Hill.  Could Strada be a recycle Laurel twin?
I'm wondering that too. For Strada, these would be better floorplans for a "luxury" home than Mulberry's.

Heh... posted this in the wrong thread:
The thing about Laurel, is other than the space arrangement and the tech space, what is the appreciable difference between Plan 1 and Plan 2?

That's the one thing I wish builders would do, is put more differentiation between floorplans to give a better mix and to justify price variance.

more construction

1609560_666031990104522_1255298203_n.jpg

Back