Lakers News

USCTrojanCPA said:
Aww man, I pushed at +3pts.  Rinse and repeat bet against the Lakers next game.

If AD took made a two instead of taking a three at the end regulation, you would have won.  ;D

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Aww man, I pushed at +3pts.  Rinse and repeat bet against the Lakers next game.

If AD took made a two instead of taking a three at the end regulation, you would have won.  ;D

I thought it was going to be a loss in the 4th quarter so I'll take the push.

CalBears96 said:
Unbelievable. Blew an 11-point lead with 5 mins left.

Westbrick's triple double seems nice, until you see 5-15 and 7 TOs, and -17.

Almost another L. The Lakers should have blown away the Hornets. They need to pay attention to detail especially Russ. (back court violation, careless passes, bad shot selections)

Lakers missing their best wing defender THT and another scoring punch off the bench in Nunn. They will be fine if they are fully healthy and all receive the booster shots.

They are having trouble with teams that are not good. We need to stop pretending that the Lakers will go far in the playoffs with Russ.

eyephone said:
They are having trouble with teams that are not good. We need to stop pretending that the Lakers will go far in the playoffs with Russ.

I was hoping playoff Rondo would take over once playoffs started. My expectation for Westbrick was to give the Lakers the needed energy during regular season, especially whenever LeBron is out. But even that is not working out. And with LeBron out potential 1-2 months, the Lakers are in big trouble.

So the Lakers lost to OKC twice, but beat the Heat?  ;D Even without Jimmy Buckets, Miami should still be able to handle the Lakers.

Martin, I guess you lost this bet, huh?

CalBears96 said:
So the Lakers lost to OKC twice, but beat the Heat?  ;D Even without Jimmy Buckets, Miami should still be able to handle the Lakers.

But Russ had a triple double with 8 TURNOVERS. His shots were still questionable. Without Malik Monk we would have lost that game.

That turnover by Melo was a Shaqtin a fool moment. Tyler Hero was unlucky with that open look. Otherwise it would have been a huge loss.

eyephone said:
CalBears96 said:

But Russ had a triple double with 8 TURNOVERS. His shots were still questionable. Without Malik Monk we would have lost that game.

Yeah, Malik Monk had a huge game.

sleepy5136 said:
That turnover by Melo was a Shaqtin a fool moment. Tyler Hero was unlucky with that open look. Otherwise it would have been a huge loss.

The 5 second violation was bad. But the Lakers had a time out. How come Vogel did not call a time out? Also, the step back 3 by Russ at the end of regular time was horrible.

eyephone said:
Westbrook is currently averaging 5 plus turnovers a game.
Maybe he plays better in smaller markets.

I don't mind trading Westbrick for Ben Simmons. Both can't shoot, but Simmons is a better distributor who plays really good perimeter defense. And Ben won't be taking away like 20 shots from actual shooters.

What the hell happened in the 3rd quarter? And why is Bazemore still getting minutes? He's been going 0-4, 1-3, 0-4, 1-4, 0-4 in the last 5 games. It's not like he plays good defense either.

1. Rondo +17 to Russ - 32
2. Another sad loss to a sub par team
3. Questionable timeouts and rotations by Vogel
4. Russ had 5 turn overs
5. Why is Bazemore starting?

The question isn't why is Bazemore starting, it's why he's getting minutes at all. Give his minutes to Malik Monk and Sekou.

Good questions. Vogel is at risk of getting fired at this rate. His lineups and rotations are so questionable that even we can see it.

Back