Lakers News

Good to see THT back and taking Bazemore's minutes. Sucks to see Sekou going to G League. Should cut Bazemore instead. Next to go should be Avery Bradley.

Westbrick still too many TOs.

With his two way play, won't surprise me if THT becomes the 4th or even the 3rd best player in the Lakers rotation

CalBears96 said:
Good to see THT back and taking Bazemore's minutes. Sucks to see Sekou going to G League. Should cut Bazemore instead. Next to go should be Avery Bradley.

eyephone said:
I dont want to say it. But the season might be over. Unless the Lakers make a change!

The Bulls are a good team.

I think Melo should come off the bench. That's what he does best. But that probably has to wait until LeBron comes back. Or start DJ at C and AD at PF. Also, should start Malik Monk over Avery Bradley.

I think for now, should go with AD-THT-DJ-Russ-Malik. And when LeBron comes, back, then LeBron-THT-AD-Russ-Malik.

CalBears96 said:

The Lakers waived Sekou and replacing him with Chaundee Brown in that two way player roster spot.

How about Bazemore and DJ?

Sekou got waived because he has a foot injury. He could be back once he recovered from it. The Lakers should waive Bazemore and re-sign Sekou then.

Bazemore 0-5. Why is he still getting minutes?

At least Russ is cutting down on TOs and had a pretty good game. Hopefully, he can stay consistent with fewer TOs.

Damn, THT has been playing like shit in the last 3 games, 4-27 combined. Played great against SA, Bulls and Bucks, but sucked against Celtics, Pistons and Knicks. What gives?

Kind of coincides with LBJ coming back... although there was one missed game between.

I'm mad because I picked him up in a Yahoo league and dropped Bane for him.

So disappointed in the Lakers. Blew 11-point lead against the Kings with 8 mins left.

And stupid ass LeBron must have forgotten the new rule. With Lakers leading 110-105 in OT, LeBron faked out the defender and decided to bump into the defender while he was in the air instead of taking a shot, getting called for offensive foul instead.

This season is over. And we still have Westbrick next season. Joy.

Another pathetic display by the Lakers, struggling mightily against the lowly Pistons. Had a 17-point lead with 8 mins left and almost blew it.

Russ is finally having a good game...against a shitty team.

Great, LeBron is going to miss several games due to health and safety protocols. Needs to quarantine at least 10 days or isolate until he returns two negative tests.

Lakers are done.

LeBron is vaccinated so that means he tested positive.
This 'vaccine' really works, doesn't it.

CalBears96 said:
Great, LeBron is going to miss several games due to health and safety protocols. Needs to quarantine at least 10 days or isolate until he returns two negative tests.

Lakers are done.

Could be a false positive... if he returns 2 negative tests within the next 24 hours.

And no one said it prevents you from getting Covid, it reduces the "chance" and severity of it... which is why safety protocols like masking and distancing should still be observed.

akula1488 said:
LeBron is vaccinated so that means he tested positive.
This 'vaccine' really works, doesn't it.

CalBears96 said:

Lakers are done.

Stop being stupid. All it means is that he was in close contact with someone who tested positive.

This is a Lakers forum. Stop bringing in your ignorance about the vaccine in here.

As IHO said, no one claimed that it 100% prevents you from catching COVID, but it definitely reduces your chance from severity and dying.

So the LeBron-less Lakers beat the Kings with ease in Sacramento. The Lakers had an uncharacteristic great 3rd quarter.

Malik Monk had been playing really well. Avery Bradley wasn't playing, so that helped. HTH still struggles though. Russ is keeping his TOs below 5, so that's something. Dwight had a good game. Maybe it's time to start Dwight instead of DJ.

LeBron is cleared for return to the lineup for the Friday game against the Clippers. We'll see if that's a good or bad thing.

Back