La Vita at Orchard Hills

never saw an outdoor grill island done like that.  looks like the countertop is quartz with a huge island sitting/prepping area.  looks modern and wonderful.

If I were in the market for a plan 2, I would go with the one that went on the market earlier this week. The finishes are lot more "wow" in that one, imho. Plus, that one has a view.

Villager said:
If I were in the market for a plan 2, I would go with the one that went on the market earlier this week. The finishes are lot more "wow" in that one, imho. Plus, that one has a view.

I know the owner of this property - top quality high end finishes, upgraded very nicely and tastefully. And priced well to sell fast. I would choose 113 sunset cv over any of the other plan 2s on the market. Open house this weekend - spread the word.

Paris said:
Villager said:

I know the owner of this property - top quality high end finishes, upgraded very nicely and tastefully. And priced well to sell fast. I would choose 113 sunset cv over any of the other plan 2s on the market. Open house this weekend - spread the word.
Both 113 and 121 looks great.  Hardwood floor color on 113 could have been more contemporary.  Both backyards are awesome.  It's a shame that the owners are not able to live in them longer and enjoy life

Irvine Dream said:
Paris said:
Villager said:

Both 113 and 121 looks great.  Hardwood floor color on 113 could have been more contemporary.  Both backyards are awesome.  It's a shame that the owners are not able to live in them longer and enjoy life

Makes me wonder, why are there so many people trying to sell if these are such great homes? Just trying to cash in, perhaps sensing a market top? Sudden change in life circumstance/need to move? Meant to be a high end "investment" and flip from the beginning?

nyc to oc said:
Makes me wonder, why are there so many people trying to sell if these are such great homes? Just trying to cash in, perhaps sensing a market top? Sudden change in life circumstance/need to move? Meant to be a high end "investment" and flip from the beginning?

I'm curious about that too.  It take more than just money to make the home to looks this good and just put the home up for sale after all these effort. 

Bad neighbors? 

I believe purpose of 49, 111, 73, 27 are quick investment flips.  I think 121 went to Hidden Canyon view home.  This is of course speculation based on few infos here and there.

Everyone is talking about why people are selling?  Its obvious isnt it?  Prices have run up significantly and its time to cash out. 

When you can buy a house from a builder at a premium and then turn it around one year later and sell it for hundreds of thousands more, then you have to just stop for a second and consider as a buyer if you are going to be the knife catcher or bag holder...

The price inflation rate the last few years is not health and not sustainable...

I know most of you guys will probably disagree with my opinion.  However in EVERY single asset bubble in the history of the world, there were end buyers who thought buying an overpriced asset was a good idea...  Not saying this is a bubble, but it sure is getting frothy...

Some areas will never recover their old highs just as some stocks never recovered after the 2000 bubble.

Did you think the OC is "only" at their previous peak? Guess u didn't read the entire article:

"The San Francisco Bay Area is now priced above its peak numbers of the last decade. Orange County, too"

I can tell you for a fact, my previous house sold for well over it's previous peak and the house that sold with furniture across the street from me at the peak (which I thought was a ridiculous price even with the furniture) sold for even more in 2013 allowing the previous bag holder to get out without a loss even paying commissions and closing costs and they kept the furniture.

If you think this is "only the beginning" you should leverage up and buy as many as you can immediately.

Ready2Downsize, we are simply sharing info on this site.

Time will tell if we are going to a new peak in a few years. 

I believe we will be heading to a new peak based on historic trends. 

We're sharing OPINIONS that are not fact.

There have been many bubbles that have never seen their old highs going back to the tulip bulbs.

It's not limited to obscure items either. You can buy something decent and still have an investment that doesn't see it's hold highs for a LONG time. Ask those who bought Cisco in June 1999 (over 17 years ago) how they're doing. They watched that stock more than double in price and if they are still holding they are STILL waiting to BREAK EVEN! Those who bought at the highs will have to wait for a double from here.... 16 years and waiting.

Qualcomm buy and holders from the late 90s are also still waiting to break even. The Fiber Optic plays which seemed so promising will most likely not see their old highs in my kid's lifetimes. A LONG time indeed.

I know of no bubble that formed in the same area a second time in a row tho. Bubbles pop in one area and form in another, most likely because the attempt at limiting the damage from one pop leads to excess in another area.

And yeah.................. prices most likely will go higher............... but u may not live to see it.

Irvine or Bust said:
irviniteeee said:
There's one on the MLS. Price is ridiculous for the "upgrades" it has.
[url]https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/27-Sunset-Cv-92602/home/88309477[/url]

~$100k price reduction
I really like the hardscape on this one.  Most people will tear out the builder installed concrete walkway and put in a stone, paver, etc. patio but this homeowner left the concrete builder walkway in the front courtyard and put pavers around it.  The contrast is beautiful.  And they probably saved a couple hundred bucks on pavers.

I checked out both 113 and 121 Sunset Cove. The pool at 113 is about 2-3 feet from the edge of the house!!! that would be a deal breaker in my opinion. they've filled every inch of the yard with pool and built in seating/hardscape. too bad about the yard;  there are some high end upgrades there though a bit too hard contemporary for my own taste (i'm sure there are those who would like that style though).

I know the agent for 121. the owners moved to Hidden Canyon.

nyc to oc said:
I checked out both 113 and 121 Sunset Cove. The pool at 113 is about 2-3 feet from the edge of the house!!! that would be a deal breaker in my opinion. they've filled every inch of the yard with pool and built in seating/hardscape. too bad about the yard;  there are some high end upgrades there though a bit too hard contemporary for my own taste (i'm sure there are those who would like that style though).

I know the agent for 121. the owners moved to Hidden Canyon.

Supposedly 113 Sunset Cove sold on the first day for a little over asking price with a couple backup offers.  But it doesn't show pending.

Back