Is Larry a hypocrite?

[quote author="jumpcut"]
[quote author="caycifish"]

Oh...I forgot all about mine. Now I'm sad. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll probably keep mine for personal, sentimental reasons though.[/quote]
T-Shirts! We need Talk Irvine T-Shirts!![/quote]

+1 on the logo and t-shirts.

[quote author="caycifish"]
[quote author="Trooper"]Sad day - my IHB T-Shirt just went to Goodwill. Would never wear it again, so what's the point.

OK - sadness over. Time to brand Talk Irvine !! We need a logo! [/quote]

Oh...I forgot all about mine. Now I'm sad. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll probably keep mine for personal, sentimental reasons though.[/quote]

Yeah, you got to sport it with those blue shoes on your anniversary <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="ck"]Larry's posts sometimes read to me like they are fighting some sort of an internal struggle --- like an odd hybrid of bear and bull in a cage match. The commentors have become much more limited, and their commentary borders on bizarre anti gov't rantings.[/quote]
Heh. Perfectly put.

[quote author="caycifish"]Because now I can without fear of getting banned.

Sorry to those who have seen these before:[/quote]
LOL! Awesome. Your comments about Shevy's headshot stealing people's souls still crack me up as well.

"Sorry, Billy. Happy Pony's on. And I'm not missing Happy Pony."
That line always makes me LOL too. You must have enjoyed this sort of bringing of My Little Pony back into mainstream pop culture.

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]For those of you who may have migrated without reading the announcment, this is what zovall posted on the IHB:[/quote]
That's not what it reads now. http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewannounce/6819_19/ now omits any mention of Talk Irvine (and sneakily, there's not even an "[Edited...]" notation on there).

[quote author="mcdonna1980"]How is your faith? No really?[/quote]
Hey, McDonna -- glad to see you over here. I had subscribed to your thread on IHB about your new house, hoping to glean some more info on that elusive topic of seismic retrofitting of (O.C.) SFRs. What did you guys end up doing on that?

Back