INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND

Reference all you want but if you do, make it relevent...to compare those two markets is ridiculous (scaling dos not carry) and makes no point to back up your premise.  I really don't care, but it was you that didn't like the Manhattan or Central California comparison of gas prices.

Don't blame me...I always talk on a more macro basis...

CalBears96 said:
What does Manhattan have to do with OC? It's $4.xx in OC.

CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:
When did I ever specify OC?...doesn't matter, if it in the high $4's now it will be $5 soon enough with oil at $81.51 a barrel today.  Remember...inflation is your friend.

Well, considering this is OC forum. And it just barely reached $4.00.

eyephone said:
So going forward you should not talk about anything except oc.

Nope. You went out of your way to call me out. To say we should talk about OC. So going forward you should talk about oc.
(But I dont have to)

The call out was on RELEVENCE...not location.  If your gonna use an example to prop up an argument at least use one that makes sense...that's all.

morekaos said:
The call out was on RELEVENCE...not location.  If your gonna use an example to prop up an argument at least use one that makes sense...that's all.

eyephone - MK has represented his credentials and expertise - what are yours?

He even showed how dependent 3rd world countries like SA and India are on coal. Did you know American coal burns cleaner than any other, and we have a 300 year supply? Coal and oil will only be diminished at the rate the market enables them to be. I pulled the trigger on my Tesla + Tesla Solar + PW because govt subsidies made them affordable to ME, but I don't know anyone else in the neighborhood that went all in.

I think all the legacy ICE mfrs will go belly up trying to compete with Tesla, with only Ferrari left standing due to their pricing power and mastery of selling automotive nostalgia. But this will take 20 yrs.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Again. The fake financial advisor forgets to mention that there is a global energy crisis.

Oh yah...let's beg OPEC to pump more....genius!!! Or no, wait...the evil oil companies are changing over to winter blend and doing maintenance at the same time!!! coincidence?  I think not!! ;D ;D >:D

sooooo predictable...

Biden goes after the gas companies over soaring costs at the pumps: President asks FTC to investigate whether 'illegal conduct' by big energy firms is behind price surge that's seen a gallon hit $4.84 in California
President Biden went after gas companies for the rising prices at the fuel pump
He asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate whether 'illegal conduct is costing families at the pump'
'Gasoline prices at the pump remain high even though oil and gas companies' costs are declining,' the president noted
The average price of gas is $3.413 a gallon, according to AAA
Biden's push comes as rising gas prices contribute to record high inflation
Also comes ahead of Thanksgiving holiday travel
He visits Detroit on Wednesday to highlight electric car production

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10213053/Biden-goes-gas-companies-soaring-prices-pumps.html

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Again. The fake financial advisor forgets to mention that there is a global energy crisis.

Oh yah...let's beg OPEC to pump more....genius!!! Or no, wait...the evil oil companies are changing over to winter blend and doing maintenance at the same time!!! coincidence?  I think not!! ;D ;D >:D

sooooo predictable...

Biden goes after the gas companies over soaring costs at the pumps: President asks FTC to investigate whether 'illegal conduct' by big energy firms is behind price surge that's seen a gallon hit $4.84 in California
President Biden went after gas companies for the rising prices at the fuel pump
He asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate whether 'illegal conduct is costing families at the pump'
'Gasoline prices at the pump remain high even though oil and gas companies' costs are declining,' the president noted
The average price of gas is $3.413 a gallon, according to AAA
Biden's push comes as rising gas prices contribute to record high inflation
Also comes ahead of Thanksgiving holiday travel
He visits Detroit on Wednesday to highlight electric car production

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10213053/Biden-goes-gas-companies-soaring-prices-pumps.html

I'm sure shutting down pipelines and then paying russia for oil didn't factor into that.

OCtoSV said:
morekaos said:

He even showed how dependent 3rd world countries like SA and India are on coal. Did you know American coal burns cleaner than any other, and we have a 300 year supply? Coal and oil will only be diminished at the rate the market enables them to be. I pulled the trigger on my Tesla + Tesla Solar + PW because govt subsidies made them affordable to ME, but I don't know anyone else in the neighborhood that went all in.

I think all the legacy ICE mfrs will go belly up trying to compete with Tesla, with only Ferrari left standing due to their pricing power and mastery of selling automotive nostalgia. But this will take 20 yrs.

I dont need to tell him shit. He gave a license # that I did not ask for.
(For the record: I am not responsible for that)
Who knows if that was his license or not.

The whole world is going through an energy crisis right now.

eyephone said:
OCtoSV said:
morekaos said:

...and of course you asked for it but of course I never gave out a real one...again try to stick to relevant comments...

eyephone said:
He talks too much chi7 online thats why he does not want to give his financial license number. (If he has one)

eyephone said:
Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
OCtoSV said:
morekaos said:

...and of course you asked for it but of course I never gave out a real one...again try to stick to relevant comments...

eyephone said:
He talks too much chi7 online thats why he does not want to give his financial license number. (If he has one)

eyephone said:
Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

Yeah the #1 troll gave a fake professional license # out. I think we have seen it all!

morekaos said:
Hmmm...you rethought your position?... ;D ;D >:D

eyephone said:
Honestly i dont care bro. Delete it
You take this too seriously. (I hope you know I am joking around)

I said that because I knew you would put a fake license of someone else that had nothing to do with talk irvine.
Again you posted the license # in the forum. I did not.

So legally you are responsible for posting that license #, not me.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Hmmm...you rethought your position?... ;D ;D >:D

eyephone said:
Honestly i dont care bro. Delete it
You take this too seriously. (I hope you know I am joking around)

I said that because I knew you would put a fake license of someone else that had nothing to do with talk irvine.
Again you posted the license # in the forum. I did not.

So legally you are responsible for posting that license #, not me.

..and you really believe I would post a real number...of course not.  Why on earth would I do that?  CRD numbers are seven consecutive digits anyway...but you wouldn't know that.

Ready2Downsize said:
I'm sure shutting down pipelines and then paying russia for oil didn't factor into that.

The fool actually is begging OPEC and now groveling to China to release oil for us...totally embarrassing...

U.S. Asks China To Release More Oil From Its Reserves
By Irina Slav - Nov 17, 2021, 9:00 AM CST
During a virtual meeting this week, U.S. President Biden has asked his Chinese counterpart to release more crude oil from its reserves
China released gasoline and diesel from its reserves earlier this month to halt a price rise in some parts of the country
[url]https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/US-Asks-China-To-Release-More-Oil-From-Its-Reserves.html[/url]

I think Trump talked to other countries regarding oil. (I believe other presidents have done the same)

But if Biden does it, its a problem?
Another double standard.

Trump talked to them about buying our energy?not the other way around. Under trump we were a net Exporter or energy..now we go begging, hat in hand, to anyone who might spare a brother a dime?pitiful and self inflicted.
https://youtu.be/eih67rlGNhU

Back