INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Euro News Article: Why Europe's energy prices are soaring and could get much worse

Citizens in countries like Spain, Italy, France and Poland are now facing all-time-high energy bills that add to the economic woes caused by the pandemic. The popular discontent has put governments on high alert, with ministers scrambling to come up with emergency measures, even if they're short-term and only partially effective to cushion the impact.

In Italy, Roberto Cingolani, minister for the ecological transitions, has already warned Italians to expect a 40% increase in their bills over the next months. France said it will send one-off ?100 payments to over 5.8 million low-income households. In Spain, the government has promised to bring prices down to 2018 levels. Madrid also sent a letter to Brussels asking for EU-wide action. "We urgently need a European policy menu pre-designed to react immediately to dramatic price surges," the letter said.

But as the crisis spills over the bloc and citizens express increasing concern, it's unclear how much power the European Union can exert to rein in the excesses of a liberalised energy market whose primary source comes from outside its own borders.

The economic recovery prompted a new wave of energy demand, which further increased during the summer when sweltering temperatures pushed people to use air conditioning and cooling systems. East Asian countries then joined Europe in the quest for energy to kick start their COVID-ravaged economies. However, the growing demand was not met with a growing offer.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/28/why-europe-s-energy-prices-are-soaring-and-could-get-much-worse

The fake financial advisor cant understand the growing global demand for energy.

Add India and China to the global energy crisis. Also, South America is having energy problems with a water problem.

South Africa is also having an energy crisis with power outages.

The so called financial advisor is a troll! facts

Fact is your paying a whole lot more for everything. You, me and everyone else in this country?that?s a fact. You can?t argue that fact. But you guys can try. ;D ;D >:D

morekaos said:
Fact is your paying a whole lot more for everything. You, me and everyone else in this country?that?s a fact. You can?t argue that fact. But you guys can try. ;D ;D >:D

The fact is everybody in the world is.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

The fact is everybody in the world is.

And it?s partially self inflicted. That will be corrected.

eyephone said:
I think we have the biggest joke on TI.
I think I am wasting my time dealing with an amateur.

Who would invest with this guy? He does not know and does not get it.
A professional amateur!

eyephone said:
eyephone said:

A professional amateur!

First of all, you couldn?t  invest with us if you wanted to (just too small). Second, my clients will never leave me.. 35 years of performance?I earned it and they know it. It?s why I really don?t care what you think?I got mine..it really is sheep like you that will and are losing?wether you know it or not. I find it entertaining.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:

A professional amateur!

First of all, you couldn?t  invest with us if you wanted to (just too small). Second, my clients will never leave me.. 35 years of performance?I earned it and they know it. It?s why I really don?t care what you think?I got mine..it really is sheep like you that will and are losing?wether you know it or not. I find it entertaining.

Like I said your retired

No, in fact my business has doubled over the last several years. I will never retire, I like what I do too much. It?s why I am successful at it. I see things others don?t and can act on that?it makes people money, and that is fun.

eyephone said:
Stock market up winning

No, it?s down markets where I earn my pay. I hate markets that only go up. That fall in March of ?20 was incredibly profitable for us?look at my comments from that time frame?i hinted to that the whole time.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Stock market up winning

No, it?s down markets where I earn my pay. I hate markets that only go up. That fall in March of ?20 was incredibly profitable for us?look at my comments from that time frame?i hinted to that the whole time.

Markets are up! Winning

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Stock market up winning

Markets are up! Winning

Actually, the inflation trade and energy has been the big winners but you had to be on it early before everybody figured it out and had to finally admit it.

Back