I wouldn't say "out of thin air for nothing..."as I’ve been warning, the funeral Pyre will be large and painful… disastrous government policy created this crisis out of thin air for nothing.
Well, 2 times is not the charm after all…shall we try for three?...Doomed…again!….
Fisker cuts production guidance for Ocean EV after last-minute snagsElectric vehicle startup Fisker on Tuesday reported a wider first-quarter loss than expected and cut its production guidance for the full year.
- CEO Henrik Fisker told CNBC that the company expects regulatory approval to begin deliveries of the Ocean in the U.S. before the end of May.
- It said it expects to build 1,400 to 1,700 vehicles in the second quarter, assuming its suppliers ramp up as expected.CEO Henrik Fisker told CNBC that the company expects regulatory approval to begin deliveries of the Ocean in the U.S. before the end of May.www.cnbc.com
Well, 2 times is not the charm after all…shall we try for three?...
Fisker reports wider-than-expected losses, underwhelming deliveries for the third quarter
· Electric vehicle startup Fisker on Monday reported a third-quarter loss that was wider than Wall Street expected.
· It said it delivered only about 1,100 Ocean electric SUVs in the third quarter.
· But, it said, deliveries have accelerated since quarter-end, with over 1,200 Oceans delivered in October and “hundreds” more en route to customers now.
As I said…the Scam continues to fall apart…Like Crypto…Doomed!..One wonders if their per unit build loss is as wide as Rivian's.
Any way to find this out in their financials?
A lot of these companies probably wouldn't exist without the cheap money policies of the past 15 years.
Zombie companies are not a sustainable form of economic growth though. Look at China's real estate sector as an example of what happens.A lot of tech companies in general wouldn't exist without cheap money policies. It's almost as if cheap money is meant to encourage economic growth through risk-taking??