ICE or EV?

Which car(s) will you be buying next?

• ICE ICE Baby (morekaos dinosaur option)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • EV forEVa (unicorns for all)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • PHEV (I still have range anxiety)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Hybrid (can't plug in yet)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Alternative fuel (Hydrogen, vegetable oil, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Yet another body for the pyre. Made a bundle shorting the stock. Pretty obvious from the start for all the reasons I’ve outlined in this thread and more. Sheep are such easy prey.

Attachments

• 7F661E3E-74FA-49B1-8397-3A7EC840C7B1.png
    7F661E3E-74FA-49B1-8397-3A7EC840C7B1.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 14
That stock is a total disaster….unless you were short…like me😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• 309D103D-37DE-4317-A229-11270BB6337F.png
    309D103D-37DE-4317-A229-11270BB6337F.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 9
  • May 12, 2022
  • COIN is going the way of HOOD and for that matter RIVN.....Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!!
irvinehomeowner said:
So now you shifted to Rivian over Telsa?

So funny.
I made money on the short side, like when WM, countywide and New century bit it. I don’t care as long as I’m on The right side of the trade. Unicorns and rainbows.
———————————————————-

Was shorting that stock all along. Currently flat on that position though.

who knows what the truth is... except you kept saying Tesla would fail.

Instead they flourished... reverse Midas gonna reverse Midas.

I put my beliefs into quantifiable actions. I am not long this stock. I would if I believed…

Attachments

• C562C34C-4FB9-4418-A96D-F87866CF3B4C.png
    C562C34C-4FB9-4418-A96D-F87866CF3B4C.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 9
I do believe in this one….see the difference?😆😆😆

Attachments

• D3645D56-E30E-4FEF-9197-1EC4C0502FFF.png
    D3645D56-E30E-4FEF-9197-1EC4C0502FFF.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 10
Haha... showing 1 year history for TSLA... how long ago was your fail call?

Just the fact they are still in business and now becoming the top EV seller in the world shows how little you know about certain things.

Just as many invested in crypto currency…worked out great. Please..don’t listen to me…I depend on it…and you sheep never let me and my clients down….I will happily take your money from you!😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
In the last quarter, there are 422k Tesla buyers who didnt give a f@@k what moreBSkaos says.

they produced almost double the amount of S/X than delivery and they had to cut prices across the board and with tax incentives just to meet the expectation. I wouldn't call this a W.

Just as many invested in crypto currency…worked out great. Please..don’t listen to me…I depend on it…and you sheep never let me and my clients down….I will happily take your money from you!😆😆😆😆
What does crypto have to do with EVs?

Stop making bad comparisons and admit you were wrong about Tesla.

Right and wrong to me are a quantifiable number…dollars and cents. Not owning something is theoretical opportunity gain or loss. My scoreboard depends on me being right most of the time on a verity of asset classes . It’s a big boy game with real money. In the EV space…I have been right all along. Made more money on the short side in that sector. Tesla included. I still don’t own that stock and pretty much anyone who has taken a long position in that stock is on the loser side of the transaction. Scoreboard! I have been right and winning. Pretty easy to see. Give it some time. MySpace, Juniper Networks, Netscape, Etoys and Blockbuster once looked unbeatable…but in the end they were given the death penalty. Most of the EV sector will too (Fisker)😆😆😆

Kicking butt!!!!🤦🏽‍♂️😆😆😆

Tesla shares drop after deliveries report raises investor concern that more price cuts are coming​

• Shares of Tesla closed down 6% on Monday on growing concerns about the company’s automotive gross margins.
  • Over the weekend, Tesla reported first-quarter deliveries of 422,875 electric vehicles and production of 440,808 cars.
  • “We maintain that price cuts have and will undermine industry profitability (including Tesla’s),” wrote Toni Sacconaghi, an analyst at Bernstein, in a note to clients.

Tesla’s price cuts may hurt Tesla in the near term, but they could very well put Rivian and Lucid out of business in the long term. It’s an aggressive play but I like it.

EV and carbon reduction in the same article... 2-combi!!!

Using the F-150 Lightning for the pilot program, SafeHaven was able to reduce CO2 emissions by 78% (9,528 lbs CO2e) compared to the company’s current 2013 F-150 pickup. If Safehaven’s entire fleet was electric, it could reduce GHG emissions by 56% (107 metric tons of CO2e) each year, the pilot program showed. Even when compared to a new gas-powered F-150, the Lightning electric pickup would save 72% in emissions.

Unicorn gonna unicorn!!

Back