HELP - RE: Capella Orchard Hills

Paris,

Did you consider the fact that your master bedroom terrace will be 10 feet away from your neighbor's terrace?  I started to warm up to the idea of the small back yard, but then I saw the lots and structures being built.  We used to live in apartment/condos in LA with our patios literally next to our neighbors.  I'm curious about your thoughts regarding that.

I'm assuming you bought in the first couple of phases and that's what I've seen being built at the moment.   

Thanks in advance.  Your posts have been really helpful.

Paris,

You'll see the following types of posters on TI:

1.  Genuinely Helpful.  They may be wrong, but they are really trying to help.

2.  Good Natured Sarcastic.  Won't offer anything helpful, but might make you smile/chuckle.

3.  Know it All.  Posters who derive self-worth by demonstrating how very smart they are.  They'll spend time trying to point out spelling mistakes, math and grammar errors on message boards.  They will dispute all to support their own view and find reasons to reject all evidence contrary their preconcieved notions.  May refer to others' views as "silly."  They are not mean spirited, but might unintentionally come off as jerks without realizing it.  They're people you'd avoid in every day life.

4.  Message Board Trolls/TI Mean Girls.  Posters whose lives are so empty, so devoid of purpose, that they actually derive satisfaction from trying to upset/anger other posters.  This type of person exists as a small percentage of any population.  Unfortunately, the anonymity of the message board brings them here in greater numbers.  Given the greater numbers, they are likely to find like-minded individuals and supporters.

When you seek the "collective wisdom" of TI, chances are very high you will get sarcarstic responses.
The one thing you should not do is show that you are upset by a post. 
    -- If it's good natured sacarsm, you've overreacted. 
    -- If it's Troll, you've given them exactly what they wanted and encouraged them (and their friends) to pile on. 

Thank the Genuinely Helpful-- they are a rare and special breed.
Laugh with the Good Natured Sarcastic.
Don't waste your time trying to convince the Know It All.
Handle Trolls/Mean Girls as you would any bully-- blast back or completely ignore.

Every poster has her own tightly held opinions, so take EVERYTHING, including this post, with a large grain of salt and healthy sense of humor.

Sorry... OS... I have no idea if bones is on Twitter... maybe a search #IvyAdmissionHelp might work.

Stupid humor time:

So do people who buy at this thread's tract have to sing without music?

i went to pavillion park on saturday to get some decorating ideas from the model homes and caught a glimpse of WTTCMN at the pool. the green is fine, but next time wear your red bikini :)

paulinagretzkypool_612.jpg

Back