Great Park: William Lyon - Whistler

Prices seem to have come down slightly, possibly as only smaller lots may have been left. 

Attachments

• Prices 05.17.2014.jpg
    Prices 05.17.2014.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 286
mms2020,

You're right, these are their base prices without the lot premium that was in the Phase 4 homes which were larger lots.  After this phase 5, I think they only have the models and 2 more homes left to sell.  I think their plan when they opened in 9/2013 was to sell out in 24 months (around 9/2015).

Ya the Phase 5 lots are pretty small and located on a slightly busier street (not sure if that factors into lot premium).  These might take a bit longer to sell than Phase 4's... we'll see.

Did they sell out phase 4?  Do the black dots mean do not buy?  Prob sold already and maybe different now with the KB antfarm going in.  Credit to iNinja for the link.

16gabl2.jpg

Phase 3 buyers have moved in last week and they have no street lights.  I think at least 8-10 families have moved in now and their entire street is pitch black.  The lights physically exist but I've never seen them on.
Not sure if this is the fault of the builder or the HOA but somebody needs to get it together.

aquabliss said:
Phase 3 buyers have moved in last week and they have no street lights.  I think at least 8-10 families have moved in now and their entire street is pitch black.  The lights physically exist but I've never seen them on.
Not sure if this is the fault of the builder or the HOA but somebody needs to get it together.

#ElectricSavingHOA  ;)

Here you go aquabliss:

Current prices
Plan 1) $959,990
Plan 2) $1,005,990
Plan 3) $1,140,990

Model homes prices:
Plan 1) $1,119,990
Plan 2) $1,169,990
Plan 3) $1,319,990
Furniture not included and has to be purchased separately as a package.

They still have 12 homes in addition to model homes

Given its already mid-September it will take into Q1 2015 to sell the rest of the 12 homes.  It doesn't appear interest rates are going higher yet so at least that won't be a headwind. 

They only have Plan 3 model home left which is 1,319,990 unfurnished or 1,341,990 furnished.

Plan 1 model home was offered at 1,119,990 w/o furniture and plan 2 model home was priced at 1,169,990

As of last weekend, they had 9 home unsold (+ one model home).

The plan 3 model home was sold last week.  There is a plan 1 and a plan 3 left.  Sales office intends to stay open until these last two are sold.

Attachments

• Whistler Price Sheet Last 2 Homes.pdf
    616.8 KB · Views: 103
Correct, this is just a matter of days now. With the current rates and inventory in PP especially with Wihistler, it will be fast to go. Having live in PP now for just a month, I am so glad to make the move here. The community designed layout is not like any place in Irvine that've seen. It feel very open. Good job Five Points.

Back