Great Park: William Lyon - Whistler

I think the Plan 1 remaining is sitting at the end of Sparrow which will alienate most Chinese buyers for Feng Shui sake.  That Plan 1 has been sitting there for quite awhile, they may have to discount it to unload it, or just sit, wait, and hope. 

Possibly if the Plan 3 that mms2020 said is also sold.  That means that January 2015 was a really good month for them selling what would amount to 6 homes (plan 3 model and the other 5 homes).  Of course someone could drop out as I recall it happened with one of the models earlier.  Guess we'll know soon enough. 

Actually it is this one that is the last one. The plan 1 on Cloud break and sparrow is sold at full price. No need for discount. WOW....

103 Sabiosa, Irvine

Residence 3 - Lot 61
2,896 Square Feet
5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
2-Car Garage
$1,157,990

Oh, I did not realize that they had another plan 3. I thought that they had only plan 3 (lot 82) which they sold past weekend.

That last Plan 3 is a bit too close to the Toll Road but it will sell due to no house behind and a low traffic street in front.  Front yard setback is decent but back yard is a bit shallow I think.

The last plan 3 is also kind of sitting at the end of a street (anit-Feng Shui'ish), not necessarily a T intersection situation, but that may be a little drawback from potential Asian buyers. 

I think the lot next to it gets the award in Whistler for having the longest driveway though!

Looks like the Whistler sales office is being torn down to be converted into a 2 car garage for the Plan 3 Model that was sold.  Anyone know if that last plan 3 got sold?

yaliu07 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I did my part...helped 5 clients buy Whistler homes.  Nice to seem them being on the verge of being sold out.

did you tell them there is a cemetery next door?
I can't tell people something that I didn't know.  Builder provided all the necessary disclosures, but all my clients live in the middle PP so they aren't anywhere near the cemetery. 

yaliu07 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I did my part...helped 5 clients buy Whistler homes.  Nice to seem them being on the verge of being sold out.

did you tell them there is a cemetery next door?

From what I've seen, it's not really next door to PP per se.........that's a bit of a stretch. 

Perhaps Beacon Park will have that disclosure?

The last available new Whistler home finally bit the dust.  Whistler is completely sold out now (including models).  Took a heck of a long time for them to unload that final house though.

Back