Friday Boredom - Your Pet Peeves

:( When I picked my boys up from school, I told them about the lemons. My big boy got all choked up, trying not to cry. We've been watching them grow. I was going to let them help me make a pie. He was looking forward to it.

Drove to Home Depot. Asked the clerk where I can find a sign saying not to touch. They didn't have one. I got a temporary "Private Property" sticker with a "talk to the hand" type of symbol.

I need to see if Amazon has anything like what I want.

Until then, I'll be painting some grenades yellow.

SoCal said:
:( When I picked my boys up from school, I told them about the lemons. My big boy got all choked up, trying not to cry. We've been watching them grow. I was going to let them help me make a pie. He was looking forward to it.

Drove to Home Depot. Asked the clerk where I can find a sign saying not to touch. They didn't have one. I got a temporary "Private Property" sticker with a "talk to the hand" type of symbol.

I need to see if Amazon has anything like what I want.

Until then, I'll be painting some grenades yellow.

Cute!

I venture to guess that a sign in English may not be effective. Google security dye packs.

This just happened to me the other day... I had right of way and the other person honked at me as if I didn't know how to drive.

Let's see I'm driving straight with no stop signs and you are approaching from a perpendicular road and you think you can turn right without stopping? Idiot.

My mother had a similar problem with a persimmon tree. This tree was very old but streetside and bore tons of fruit.  In the Asian stores they were very expensive.  Every year that tree was raided during the day.  My mom was furious as she loved persimmons.  These people were shamless, they drove up our culda-sac in the middle of day with buckets.

I hope I don't offend any guys here but I really hate those gigantic hoop or disc ear rings that stretch your ear lobes out to make them look abnormally large.

Who thought that was attractive? Why don't they go all the way and put rings around their neck to stretch their neck?

I guess I'm too conservative... I'm not fond of nose or lip piercings either.

Ahahaha! Love your post, Iho. I agree with all of it and I'll add tongue piercings to the list.

I hope this isn't too gross to also add to the list but I've met a guy (tattoo / piercing "artist" in Fullerton) who had not exactly piercings per se but barbell / ladder type implants *somewhere*, use your imagination. I asked how could they be removed if he changed his mind? He said they have to be sliced on top them popped out. Eww! Eww! Eww!!!!  You'd be surprised the things people do.

A male friend of mine also got his nipples pierced. He said it was the worst imaginable pain. He passed out on the second one. Sorry but nipple rings sound so gross. Imagine if he's still wearing these when he's 50 year old. Ewww! Ewww!!

Children in restaurants who turn around in their booths to stare at the people behind them...and their parents who don't stop them.

traceimage said:
Children in restaurants who turn around in their booths to stare at the people behind them...and their parents who don't stop them.
I told him to stick his tongue at you too.

traceimage said:

and parents who think that you are actually enjoying that interruption..

Cubic Zirconia said:
traceimage said:

and parents who think that you are actually enjoying that interruption..

What?  How can someone not like my kid?  What's wrong with them?

Back