Fresco @ Eastwood Village

Grand Opening next Sat. Prequal supposed to be opening tmr. Not expecting much of a wait list for this one but as usual if you're picky about lots get in early so you can have your choice. Models were nice for IP homes.

misme said:
trematix said:
total noob questions, but what makes it the best section of Eastwood?

Isn't this the section of Eastwood  that's closest to the Asphalt plant?

That's true. From my understanding, some of the most outspoken protestors against All American Asphalt live in the part between Alpine and the Hicks Canyon Trail. Residents there are obviously unhappy because they paid higher prices for houses there.

I think they will release pricing on the Day of grand opening or a day before that. I am guessing it will start at 1.4 million for the smallest plan Residence 1.

Thank you. Solano @eastwood are selling 3000 sqft homes for 1.4 mil. Why do you think people would buy 2200sqft home @Fresco  for same price.  Should not not start with lower price and IP normally increase price every phase. They may not have any margin left if they start at 1.4 mil.  I could be wrong. 

Irvine9 said:
Thank you. Solano @eastwood are selling 3000 sqft homes for 1.4 mil. Why do you think people would buy 2200sqft home @Fresco  for same price.  Should not not start with lower price and IP normally increase price every phase. They may not have any margin left if they start at 1.4 mil.  I could be wrong.
I see your point. I was going by the memory of the Piedmont homes from IP in Eastwood that were of 2200 sqt and last phases in 2019 I think went for base close to 1.3 million. Now since Fresco is supposed to true SFR and given the demand with lower interest rates, I am guessing 1.4 mil start price.

Any one knows how the Solano & Napa homes are selling in the neighbourhood?

Makes sense. Around 1.4 to 1.5 mil, there lot of homes in stonegate too that have more than 3000 sqft and also bigger lots. And more importantly, they come with some upgrades.  Let's wait till 24th and see how IP would price these.

If any one could get pricing details before 24th, please post here

https://www.irvinepacific.com/homes/eastwood-village/fresco?&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ip_consumer_lead_fresco&utm_campaign=ip_consumer_fresco_mar_10.20.20#overview

Smallest residence 1 with 2,277 sq ft starting from $1.4 millions. Didn't know Eastwood would be pricing > $612 per foot, wow! 

What pandemic recession?!

Most folks must have anticipated the smallest residence 1 to start at high 1.2 million or low 1.3 million. But IP knows it can sell and another thing is, rates are also so low now. I plan to go take a look , next door to where I live.

Wow, $600/sf with no upgrades and landscaping...that's higher than Orchard Hills.  I guess iPac thinks it can sell the homes at that price since they are selling their Portola Springs homes over $500/sf since this is Eastwood. The inventory levels in the middle market are also starting to shrink so maybe they are going to see if people are willing to pay higher prices.

In 2017, Belvedere Plan 1 (approx 2,400 sqft) was selling for a starting price of $1.1 million. Calistoga plan 1 (approx. 3,000 sqft.) was starting from $1.3 million and the sales were so bad that William Lyons sold the remaining lots to IP.

Now starting from $1.4 million for houses less than 2,300 sqft??  IP certainly is confident! 

Back