Fresco @ Eastwood Village

Heard that Solano was not doing that great and still in phase 2. Let's see if Irvine Pacific would be able to sell these at this price.

Irvine9 said:
Heard that Solano was not doing that great and still in phase 2. Let's see if Irvine Pacific would be able to sell these at this price.

Was over at Solano this past weekend and they?re selling phase 3 currently. All layouts around 3000sqft for 1.4M.

I?m not really familiar with the reputation etc, but why is a smaller home from IP cost as much? I know the Fresco locations are better, but still?

That is ridiculous pricing for a home that small imo. It has the Irvine schools and is new, but otherwise I think most people would buy elsewhere. $600+/sqft is a different level of pricing and just doesn't seem worth it.

Yes, at that price point 1.4  or 1.5 mil, you can get lot of homes with around 3000 sqft  in stonegate or Northwood and those include good upgrades too. Even east wood have Solano and Napa at same price point but has much bigger homes.

May be IP got little bit greedy here. Or they are confident on their may  marketing skills to sell it.

It will be interesting to know if the offered  homes get reserved at that price point on the day of grand opening. I remember Napa seemed very high priced but the day of grand opening, some of the homes were taken as soon as they were offered.
IP probably has a good sense of their pricing. Like they may have gauged interest from folks visiting OH Reserve or Portola springs when they mentioned this upcoming project in Eastwood.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
If IP is still able to get oversees Chinese investors to buy, then 1.4 mil for 2300 sf will sell......I think IP has brand name there.

The China FCB gold rush is over. Emperor Xi effectively stopping all capital outflows from CCCP (but a few may trickle here and there)...Volumes not like it was back in 2017/2018.

Today was the most sedate grand opening I?ve seen in recent memory.  Not sure if it was the prices that scared people away, or if it was the protestors picketing in front of the models.

I?m sure TIC is not happy with the negative publicity.  They even had to hire goons to keep the protestors at bay.

They were peaceful, but I felt like a scab crossing the picket line.

Mostly prices would have scared people. After minimum upgrades, it would be at least 1.5 million for 2250sqft home. And if you include backyard, window treatments that most people do after closing, it would be close to 1.55 mil. 

And on top of that elections and potential economic down turn in near future make this investment more risky.

Only positive is low interest rates...

Prices are super high, especially the residence 1 for 1.4 Million is extremely tiny. The downstairs bed could hardly fit a queen bed. The lot sizes is big compared to others in Eastwood. Btw, learnt that Solano nearby increased their price today looking at the opening price for Fresco. And the Napa had lots of visitors as Napa prices look more competitive to Fresco. That being said, I think there is a lot of demand and these will sell at the high prices without even foreign money.

That?s a hell of an endorsement for orchard hill, Eastwood, stonegate etc. given how far portol springs is from Eastwood and stonegate, Portorla springs is looking pretty good right about now. Hell even the great park sounds better, at least their toxic chemicals are underground so out of sight out of mind

All these are still better than Waste Management Recycling processing center and cement facility on Jamboree and Baranca a stone throw away from Tustin Field homes and surrounding area of the Tustin district location.

Compressed-Village said:
All these are still better than Waste Management Recycling processing center and cement facility on Jamboree and Baranca a stone throw away from Tustin Field homes and surrounding area of the Tustin district location.

It?s a good thing I don?t live by the waste management site. And I I don?t know about the accuracy of your statement. Whatever trash smell comes from the waste management site off of jamboree just comes from the trash that is already inside everyone?s homes. Asphalt smell is probably actually toxic vs trash smell

And we all know an actual landfill that is near orchard hills, Eastwood, stonegate, Woodbury and great park is worse than an a waste management facility.

Hey at least you guys still have great schools! :)

Back