Experts admit global warming predictions wrong

lol morekaos living on waterfront with his yatch obviously doesn't see the rest of the other folks living under heavy smog in the city, must be nice

Just enjoying that ocean front fresh air while I can since my little island will be underwater in…what?.. ten years?… according to Smith?…🙄🤦🏽‍♂️👍🏽😆😆

Ocasio Cortez: ‘The World is Going to End In Twelve Years If We Don’t Address Climate Change’​

Last edited:
Still waiting for the definition of "climate change".
That’s my point…the so called “experts” don’t know what it is either…had you read that article, (LA Times…not DM) you would have seen they were desperately trying to explain why being in a 3 year old “La Nina” or dryer weather…how we could be drowning in all this wetness… You see we are currently in aMadden-Julian Oscillation…dummy!! Anyone who trusts “science” can see that…😆😆😆

The El Niño-La Niña Southern Oscillation, sometimes referred to as ENSO, has a major influence on temperature and rainfall patterns in different parts of the world, with La Niña often associated with drier-than-normal conditions in California, especially the southern part of the state. El Niño, on the other hand, is linked to an enhanced probability of above-normal rainfall in California, along with accompanying landslides, floods and coastal erosion, though it is not a guarantee.

The uncommon "triple dip" of La Ninamarked the first time in the 21st century that the system appeared three years in a row, but the system began weakening around the end of December. (Convenient)

Around the same time, another pattern known as the Madden-Julian Oscillation moved in, signaling strong precipitation, DeWitt said. The eastward-moving disturbance of clouds, rain, wind and pressure often manifests as anomalous rainfall.

In fact, while El Niño-La Niña accounts for climate variability on a seasonal timescale — three months or longer — the Madden-Julian Oscillation often drives sub-seasonal weather within that larger frame. The NOAA likens the systems to bicycles: If ENSO is a stationary bicycle in the middle of a stage, the Madden-Julian Oscillation is like a bike rider "entering the stage on the left and pedaling slowly across the stage, passing the stationary bike (ENSO), and exiting the stage at the right."

Whaaaa…?...The whole thing is a gobbledygook word salad so confusing they don’t even know what they’re saying….weather gonna weather

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...ing-would-it-bring-even-more-rain/ar-AA18jKcf

Boy, climate sure does change…or is it just the weather?...weather gonna weather….(and not the DM)😆😆😆

Nearly 2 million Northern Californians are under a water shortage emergency as state grapples with severe drought

By Aya Elamroussi, Sarah Moon and Brisa Colon, CNN

Published 5:51 AM EDT, Thu June 10, 2021

“We’ve been notified by the Department of Water Resources that we’re going to hit a historic low,” California State Parks Public Safety Chief Aaron Wright told CNN.

Lake Oroville provides water for drinking, agriculture and rivers with up to 3.5 million acre-feet of storage. The lake is experiencing exceptional drought, according to US Drought Monitor, along with dozens of other neighboring Northern California counties.

About 80 houseboats from Bidwell Canyon Marina and 50 houseboats from Lime Saddle Marina were pulled “to help adjust and avoid any issues as the water gets lower,” Wright explained. At full lake levels, Bidwell Canyon Marina has a capacity of 800 houseboats and Lime Saddle Marina has a capacity of 400.

Jared Rael, assistant general manager at Bidwell Canyon Marina, told CNN that many people were upset when they were told their houseboats had to be removed from the water.

“People are upset, but for a good reason,” Rael said. “They bought boats so they could be on a lake, and unfortunately we’re at a spot where it is no longer safe to have their boats in certain spots on the lake because it’s going to get so narrow.”

Rael added that houseboats are pulled off the lake every year, but it’s the first time this many boats were forced to be removed.

“Obviously, the boat pulls is not something we wanted to do, but it’s something we had to do,” he said. “We’re trying to do what we can in a bad situation.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/10/us/california-drought-emergency/index.html

DWR to increase release of water into the spillway at Lake Oroville Dam

Mar 8, 2023

OROVILLE, Calif. -
The Department of Water Resource said it will release more water into the main spillway at Lake Oroville as early as Friday.

The DWR said it would increase outflows through the Hyatt Powerplant on Wednesday, as it anticipates ongoing wet weather, rising lake levels, and increased runoff inflows into the reservoirs.

The water level at Lake Oroville as of 9 a.m. on Wednesday was 838 feet in elevation. The highest elevation is 900 feet.

https://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/...cle_2236a1f8-bdd3-11ed-a637-7f0db85bc499.html

More moronic edicts from the tower…😆😆😆

A California lawmaker introduced a bill to ban paper receipts, citing the carbon pollution generated by cutting down trees and the dangerous chemicals that receipts sometimes contain.

Here’s the story from Terry Castleman. If this sounds like a no-brainer to you, you should know that the same lawmaker, Assemblymember Phil Ting (D-San Francisco), introduced a similar bill in 2019 — only to see it defeated amid opposition from the California Chamber of Commerce and other business groups.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ts-we-have-the-receipts-from-his-last-attempt

This global warming caused drought sure is parching…when will it end?…seems like the new norm…
A levee burst on the Pajaro River in Monterey County, California, on Friday, flooding the town of Pajaro and forcing evacuations as California endured another “atmospheric river” — with more rain and flooding to come.

This is why you don’t let the children run government or economic policy..🤦🏽‍♂️😆😆😆

Greta Thunberg’s 2018 Prediction That World Would End In Five Years Doesn’t Turn Out So Well

Being the international spokesperson for a fake crisis can be tough, as the child actor who acts as the mouthpiece for the climate change industry has just been reminded. On Saturday, Human Events senior editor Jack Posobiec tweeted at pint-sized climate scold Greta Thunberg, “Hi @GretaThunberg! Why did you delete this?” The deleted tweet in question had Greta quoting this: “A climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.” The date on Greta’s tweet? June 21, 2018. Either we have just over three months to live, or Greta’s tweet was juuuuust a trifle hysterical. Her deletion of the tweet suggests that even Greta knows that the sun is likely to rise on June 22, 2023.

Greta was even more hysterical than her fellow climate mythicist, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-Mars), who on Jan. 21, 2019, chastised the older generations for not being sufficiently terrified in the face of impending doom: “Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we’re like, ‘The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change, and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?’”

Well, yeah, because I’m willing to wager right now that the sun will not only rise on June 22, 2023, but also on Jan. 22, 2031. The climate change hysterics have been trying to frighten the public with false apocalyptic scenarios and predictions of imminent destruction for far longer than most people realize. Back in September 1958, future feminist heroine Betty Friedan published an article in Harper’s Magazine entitled “The Coming Ice Age.” Friedan purported to explain “how a rising of the ocean waters may flood most of our port cities within the foreseeable future — and why it will be followed by the growth of a vast glacier which may eventually cover much of Europe and North America.” Do 65 years count as the “foreseeable future”? Can we safely say that we’re out of the danger zone for this coming ice age now?

In April 1970, Paul Erlich, author of the bestseller The Population Bomb, warned that “population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” This ridiculous claim was published in the fashion magazine Mademoiselle, which gives us a hint of how wealthy Leftist feminists are made.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...n-five-years-doesnt-turn-out-so-well-n1677637

I am so sick of this endless drought…this “New Norm” is gonna kill us all! Sure am glad I dug out my beautiful lawn and trees and put in those low impact cactus and rocks…Happy to expend so I could help the collective save water to address inner city Shade and Tree inequality…When will this sweltering heat trap hell end? We need water, Stat!!! God is punishing us!....😆😆😆

Swathes of Califonia are flooded as another atmospheric river causes 16 major waterways to overflow

· The 11th atmospheric river to strike California this winter caused further flooding

· Agricultural community of Pajaro was flooded as it reeled from a broken levee

· Atmospheric rivers are formations of concentrated moisture in the atmosphere

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eric-river-storm-season-slams-California.html

I’ll tell you what it isn’t…It isn’t anything they have ever predicted it would be…

LIST OF DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS THE CLIMATE ALARMIST GOT WRONG

Here is the source for numbers 1-27. As you will see, the individual sources are not crackpots, but scientific studies and media reports on “expert” predictions. The sources for numbers 28-41 are linked individually.

1. 1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
  2. 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
  3. 1970: Ice Age By 2000
  4. 1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
  5. 1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
  6. 1972: New Ice Age By 2070
  7. 1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
  8. 1974: Another Ice Age?
  9. 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
  10. 1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
  11. 1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
  12. 1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
  13. 1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
  14. 1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
  15. 1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
  16. 1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
  17. 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
  18. 2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
  19. 2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
  20. 2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
  21. 2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
  22. 2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
  23. 2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
  24. 2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
  25. 2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
  26. 2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
  27. 2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
  28. 1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
  29. 1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
  30. 1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
  31. 1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
  32. 1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
  33. 1980: Peak Oil In 2000
  34. 1996: Peak Oil in 2020
  35. 2002: Peak Oil in 2010
  36. 2006: Super Hurricanes!
  37. 2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
  38. 1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
  39. 1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
  40. 1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
  41. 1970s: Killer Bees!
UPDATE:

42. 1975: The Cooling World and a Drastic Decline in Food Production
43. 1969: Worldwide Plague, Overwhelming Pollution, Ecological Catastrophe, Virtual Collapse of UK by End of 20th Century
44. 1972: Pending Depletion and Shortages of Gold, Tin, Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Aluminum
45. 1970: Oceans Dead in a Decade, US Water Rationing by 1974, Food Rationing by 1980
46. 1988: World’s Leading Climate Expert Predicts Lower Manhattan Underwater by 2018
47. 2005: Fifty Million Climate Refugees by the Year 2020
48. 2000: Snowfalls Are Now a Thing of the Past
49.1989: UN Warns That Entire Nations Wiped Off the Face of the Earth by 2000 From Global Warming
50. 2011: Washington Post Predicted Cherry Blossoms Blooming in Winter

Climate Change: A series of weather events used to instill fear in and gain control over people.
This is closer than morekaos'.

Except I never understood the use of "fear" or "control" when it came to any type of idea to improve lives rather than make them harder.

I'm certainly not predicting the end of the world... just would prefer a more consistent one.

Just kidding!!!…God loves us!! (Not DM).. Mother father kindly disregard this letter.😆😆😆

Water restrictions lifted for 7 million in SoCal​

Mandatory water restrictions are being lifted for nearly 7 million people across Southern California following winter storms that have boosted reservoirs and eased a severe shortage that emerged during the state’s driest three-year period on record.

Last edited:
This is closer than morekaos'.

Except I never understood the use of "fear" or "control" when it came to any type of idea to improve lives rather than make them harder.

I'm certainly not predicting the end of the world... just would prefer a more consistent one.
I'm not so sure buying xyz product will lead to a more consistent climate, but I'm certain it will take money out of our pockets. These so called leaders, whether corporate or government, are not all knowing benevolent people. They're quite fallible with shoddy track records. They don't get where they are by being kind and ethical. They care about two things. Money and power. Most of what they say and do are in pursuit of those things. They don't care about you, me, or morekaos. They might pretend to care about us or the environment or our health or our financial system, but only because it's a means to an end. Money and power.

Just kidding!!!…God loves us!! (Not DM).. Mother father kindly disregard this letter.😆😆😆

Water restrictions lifted for 7 million in SoCal​

Mandatory water restrictions are being lifted for nearly 7 million people across Southern California following winter storms that have boosted reservoirs and eased a severe shortage that emerged during the state’s driest three-year period on record.

Nice to hear they're letting us use water again! Praise be to Gavin!

@someguy

So who is following the “leaders”? I’m just doing stuff to improve my life and hopefully others’.

I’m not the one posting examples of what “leaders” say/do.

I think you’re talking to morekaos. :)

Back