Economy and Climate Change

probably, just another normal, hurricane, nothing they’re not really used to. But it’ll get played up in the media.🤷🏽‍♂️
Why no article links criticizing DeSantis? Is he your new favorite now? :)

Hurricanes in Florida are pretty bad... while it may be "normal" to them, Ian was pretty destructive.

Wow... you do read like morekaos. :)

It said "transgender men" can depending on the state of transition.
Quoting your texts you got from ChatGPT.
transgender men (individuals assigned female at birth but identifying as male)
Highlighted bold in case you read like "morekaos". :)

Why no article links criticizing DeSantis? Is he your new favorite now? :)

Hurricanes in Florida are pretty bad... while it may be "normal" to them, Ian was pretty destructive.
Because that is an actual Hurricane that made landfall at a Category 3. No one is criticizing him for over reaction, he is probably reacting appropriately to what is s fairly normal event in that state. Idiots here reacted as if a Category 3 Hurricane was making landfall when everybody knew that was not and would not be the case. That was over reaction and theater and was deserving of the mocking. 😂😂😂

Quoting your texts you got from ChatGPT.
transgender men (individuals assigned female at birth but identifying as male)
Highlighted bold in case you read like "morekaos". :)
"assigned female at birth" does not necessarily equal "woman".

If you read the "What is a woman?" answer, based on the idea that "gender is a complex concept that encompasses not only biological factors but also social, cultural, and personal identities", transgender men may not consider themselves a "woman" but may still be able to get pregnant. Thus, not just "women" get can pregnant. It was an interesting pairing of questions from @someguy and of course how you see it subjective but it you take it based on the grammar/definitions used by ChatGPT, you can see why you are sitting in the morekaos corner now. :)

morekoas corner, conspiracy corner, christian conservative corner, whatever you wanna call you've been calling me. You'll see me how you wanna see me no matter what. That's your freedom so that's ok. I call individuals assigned female at birth women. That's my freedom and is that ok?

morekoas corner, conspiracy corner, christian conservative corner, whatever you wanna call you've been calling me. You'll see me how you wanna see me no matter what. That's your freedom so that's ok. I call individuals assigned female at birth women. That's my freedom and is that ok?
Yes, but that's your viewpoint. You asked what **ChatGPT** said.
So that ChatGPT result says only women can get pregnant.
That's not what it said if you read it just for the definition. It also said "transgender men" who by their own rights, do not identify as women. You're adding your opinion to it which is what I said was subjective but that's not the words that were printed.

You're going to have to start paying me tutoring fees.

@irvinehomeowner I asked **you** how **you** read from that GPT answer, not what GPT said. You read different than how I read so we differ opinions. But if you would like to think you're superior to the point to charge tutor fees from me, go ahead. As always, I don't force you to do anything although you might **think** or **assume** like I'm forcing always.

You asked what ChatGPT "says"... not what I think it says.

It's plain, simple English. Up is up, down is down. Your gender definition bias is coloring your reading but no need to get sore.

Like eyephone used to say, for entertainment purposes.

I asked what you think it says. That was my intention of the question. Your judgmental assumption bias is coloring what I'm saying. I have no issue of exposing what I believe including my belief on gender definition so I don't have to disguise or hide anything. You read the ChatGPT result in one way. I read it another. If you want to blame my lack of linguistic skills, then ok, my bad. I don't think eyephone ever said for entertainment purposes. That guy was always so serious lol.

@irvinehomeowner I already said what my intention was whether it was clear to you or not. And I also said my bad if you didn't understand my intention.

I suggest you look at bigger picture than small little words that can be misinterpreted in million different ways by different people in different times. Trying to understand what the others are saying is more effective than simply trying to win the conversation over. But again, that's my opinion and I try to do that myself whether it is clear enough or not.

What you are saying is valid but on a forum where tone and intent cannot be easily divined, words matter.

Now that you “properly” framed your question… I lean towards the literal definitions that ChatGPT outlined.

If transgender men do not consider themselves women and they are able to get pregnant, then by their identification which I have to respect, a man can get pregnant. My caveat is it is their female biology that allows them to do so. And if they wish to be identified as the father, so be it.

Starting 2025, Bank Australia will no longer offer new loans for diesel, gasoline and hybrid cars to encourage increase in EV car purchases. Note that they plan to still provide loans for used non-EV cars. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/aus...-loans-for-new-diesel-and-gasoline-cars-.html

"Goal: End of gas engins by 2030 (All new cars are electric by 2030 - 2049 and road use at 60% of 2020 level by 2050)" (From first posting in this thread.)

Last edited:
I still don't understand that. This is like forcing people to use electric stoves instead of gas.

As much as I am for helping the environment, I also respect free market and choice.

Starting 2025, Bank Australia will no longer offer new loans for diesel, gasoline and hybrid cars to encourage increase in EV car purchases. Note that they plan to still provide loans for used non-EV cars. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/aus...-loans-for-new-diesel-and-gasoline-cars-.html

"Goal: End of gas engins by 2030 (All new cars are electric by 2030 - 2049 and road use at 60% of 2020 level by 2050)" (From first posting in this thread.)
Yawn. Australia Bank is a small customer owned 'bank' 1/5th the size of Teachers First credit union that has a registered as a B-Corp in Australia. For lack of a more nuanced explanation, a B-corp is essentially meant to be transparent as a SJW proponent.

IF the Sierria Club had a credit union would anybody be up in arms if it didn't create new loans for fossil fuel cars? LOL.

So glad not to live in Texas. Still triple digits over there... in September.

I get irritable when it hits high 80s in SoCal. :)

So glad not to live in Texas. Still triple digits over there... in September.

I get irritable when it hits high 80s in SoCal. :)
We had a summer like they’re having, three summer ago? Remember the summer of the stalled high pressure were it was just way above average weeks on end.

…or it’s just hot during the summer in Texas…😂😂😂

Texas power grid sees record-breaking demand during heatwave

Reuters

July 26, 20212:42 PM PDT

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...d-breaking-demand-during-heatwave-2021-07-26/

Texas power demand to hit 2016 peak amid heat wave: ERCOT

Reuters

August 4, 2016

https://news.yahoo.com/news/texas-power-demand-hit-2016-peak-amid-heat-164006703.html

Hottest Summer Smackdown: 2011 vs. 1980

By Frank Heinz Published July 25, 2011 Updated on August 11, 2011 at 8:37 am

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/heat-streak-scorches-on-126138273/2121542/

You hear it almost anytime anyone mentions the heat: "Remember the Summer of 1980?"

It seems nearly everyone who was alive at the time has a story about how they endured the granddaddy of Texas heat waves -- and many of those stories include tall tales of cooking the morning's breakfast on the front walk.

That didn't happen, but it was plenty hot. But just how bad was it really and how close are we to finally eclipsing that legendary summer?

The summer of 1980 broke or tied 29 daily records, many of which still stand to this day.

Back