Eastwood is way over priced

For 92618 and 92620- it seems similar to everything in the area.  All similar models, small lot, similar MR, similar HOA, and decent floor plans.  The best value was Sage in the past, but price per square feet is similar in most communities (450ish for SFR) unless it is 3 stories or attached, where the cost per square feet goes down..

orange911 said:
For 92618 and 92620- it seems similar to everything in the area.  All similar models, small lot, similar MR, similar HOA, and decent floor plans.  The best value was Sage in the past, but price per square feet is similar in most communities (450ish for SFR) unless it is 3 stories or attached, where the cost per square feet goes down..

I'm not sure best 'value' was Sage.  I guess it all depends on what you value.  I personally wouldn't buy a house from KB, but maybe I'm on an island with that thought. 

hello said:
These homes are horrible.  Small lots, super expensive and now finding these cheap looking materials used?!?!?!?!  WTF?!?!  definite pass...

Because it's IP I bet they'll sell like hot cakes.

aquabliss said:
I have a small gap and I use fake wheatgrass here in multiple places.  Looks better, more modern and not as messy.

?u??s ???n? ?q??? ??? ????o? ?,uop

??u?llo?? ?,? u??? u?op ?p?sdn ?d?? ?luo ?

Irvine Fanatic said:
hello said:
These homes are horrible.  Small lots, super expensive and now finding these cheap looking materials used?!?!?!?!  WTF?!?!  definite pass...

And I have a feeling that Petaluma is going to sell very well.

Petaluma is same as San Mateo in Stonegate, same as Siena in Laguna Altura, and same as Jasmine in Cypress village.  This is probably IP's most popular home and they all sell very well in all these different villages.

fishfinder333 said:
Anyone notice they removed cell tower on encore? I didn't see it when driving by the other day. I'm sure it will be back up once all the homes are sold. Pretty shady if you ask me.

That's funny, I was driving down Encore today, and noticed a tree that was actually a tower of some sort!  It's a tower that is disguised as a tree, very sneaky!

SoCal said:
aquabliss said:
I have a small gap and I use fake wheatgrass here in multiple places.  Looks better, more modern and not as messy.

?u??s ???n? ?q??? ??? ????o? ?,uop

??u?llo?? ?,? u??? u?op ?p?sdn ?d?? ?luo ?

I thought this was in Thai script at first!

lnc said:
Irvine Fanatic said:
hello said:

Petaluma is same as San Mateo in Stonegate, same as Siena in Laguna Altura, and same as Jasmine in Cypress village.  This is probably IP's most popular home and they all sell very well in all these different villages.

Are they the same product though?  I may be wrong but these seem like smaller lot sizes with cheaper interiors at a higher price point. 
Perhaps I am biased since I personally think its crazy to pay this amount of money for these homes...

Petaluma plan 1 vs Jasmine plan 1 comparison.  There's just some small  differences between these two but general layout are the same.

Attachments

• Jasmine vs Patulma 1.jpg
    Jasmine vs Patulma 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Petaluma vs Jasmine 2.jpg
    Petaluma vs Jasmine 2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 228
hello said:
lnc said:
Irvine Fanatic said:
hello said:

Are they the same product though?  I may be wrong but these seem like smaller lot sizes with cheaper interiors at a higher price point. 
Perhaps I am biased since I personally think its crazy to pay this amount of money for these homes...

Welcome to the 2016 The Year of the Monkey. Its only going to get more expensive..... :)

Compressed-Village said:
hello said:
lnc said:
Irvine Fanatic said:
hello said:

Welcome to the 2016 The Year of the Monkey. Its only going to get more expensive..... :)

I do not think I am the only one that thinks this way.  Who knows where prices are headed, however I think we near peak pricing or getting there soon.  I have seen many people  sacrificing in other areas to get into a house.  To me, that is a sign affordability will eventually curb prices.   

Petaluma vs. Jasmine kitchen comparison.  :(
Photo of Jasmine kitchen from IP site. Photo of Petaluma from Irvinetabby.

Attachments

• Petaluma vs Jasmine kitchen.jpg
    Petaluma vs Jasmine kitchen.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 386
ChasingRainbows said:

But Petaluma has 1 extra pendant light.  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Went by earlier today to register a few buyers who got pre-approved early on.  Eastwood HOA is expected to be $125/mo for Petaluma and Marin with Mello Roos of around $3,000/mo.  Broker co-op for Petaluma is $14k and for Marin it's $16k.  Both have some homes with driveways (for an additional premium of course).

Wait, that should be $3,000 per year and not per month for Mello Roos?

So no Belvedere this weekend?  I wonder why only 3 of the homes are available, wouldn't it be more efficient to have everything ready?

ChasingRainbows said:

I don't like the exhaust fan cord hanging out. Couldn't they pick another exhaust fan to hide the cord?

Back