Eastwood is way over priced

Marin Pricing

Residence 1 (3 bed/2.5 1948 - 1971 sqft)
HS 34 $898445
HS 37 $891537
HS 57 $884785

Residence 1Y (3 bed/2.5 2244 sqft)
HS 54 $963594

Residence 2 (4 bed/ 3 2155 sqft)
HS 35 $959538
HS 36 $959592
HS 55 $960926
HS 56 $958737

Pricing includes upgrades and options.

yes2 said:
Marin Pricing

HS 34 $898445
HS 37 $891537
HS 57 $884785

HS 54 $963594

HS 35 $959538
HS 36 $959592
HS 55 $960926
HS 56 $958737

What are typical lot sizes for Marin and Pateluma?

Goriot said:

Marin is a four-pack detached condo,(a motor court set up similar to Mairgold) and average total lot size for a 4-pack unit is 9812 sq.ft.  So average about 2453 sq.ft for each unit.

Petaluma is a six-pack detached condo similar to Jasmine and average lot size for a 6-pack unit is 14,609 sq.ft.  Average about 2435 sq.ft. per unit. 

Also regarding to ownership of land etc..  In Marigold and Jasmine's case, there's only one HOA and HOA do take care the common area but owner also own the land.  I would assume Marin and Petaluma's situation are exactly the same. 

Can someone confirm whether Marin and Petaluma has one or two HOAs. 

ps9 said:
Who's got Belvedere pricing?  And is the mello locked or 2%?
Yes, curious about the delayed sets, belvedere, Piedmont,..
Based on the current $/sq ft of Petaluma and Marin = wow?

lnc said:

Also regarding to ownership of land etc..  In Marigold and Jasmine's case, there's only one HOA and HOA do take care the common area but owner also own the land.  I would assume Marin and Petaluma's situation are exactly the same. 

Owning the land is great if you can do anything you want to it, however that is not the case under the mighty grip of TIC.  Not sure if 'owning the land' is worth the extra costs.

How do you access the front door for Marin plans 2 and 2x? Seems they are the rear units and require you to walk through the motorcourt?

lnc said:
Goriot said:

Marin is a four-pack detached condo,(a motor court set up similar to Mairgold) and average total lot size for a 4-pack unit is 9812 sq.ft.  So average about 2453 sq.ft for each unit.

Petaluma is a six-pack detached condo similar to Jasmine and average lot size for a 6-pack unit is 14,609 sq.ft.  Average about 2435 sq.ft. per unit. 

Can someone confirm whether Marin and Petaluma has one or two HOAs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am seeing tiny lots and high prices.  So basically its like taking the worst parts of Capella (small lots) and BP (high prices) and putting them into one product. 

Ill take a stab and say this development is going to flop hard...

Since Petaluma is similar to Jasmine, and Marin is similar to Marigold and Corte Bella, does anyone have the latest pricing for Jasmine, Marigold, and Corte Bella, or the last phase pricing if these three are sold out?

yes2 said:
Marin Pricing

HS 34 $898445
HS 37 $891537
HS 57 $884785

HS 54 $963594

HS 35 $959538
HS 36 $959592
HS 55 $960926
HS 56 $958737

Did anyone knows what are the upgrades and options included in these prices?

These prices are certainly high but if the included upgrades and options are quite substantial, the prices might be more palatable. 

IC is REALLY cutting corners now :(

The kitchen cabinets are kids-sized! There is a very big gap to the ceiling, definitely looks odd and gives the home a cheap feeling. I know before, the standard cabinets always go up to the ceiling with crown molding.

There is also no standard laundry cabinets. Just a shelf. :(

Attachments

• cabinets.jpg
    cabinets.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 550
irvinetabby said:

The kitchen cabinets are kids-sized! There is a very big gap to the ceiling, definitely looks odd and gives the home a cheap feeling. I know before, the standard cabinets always go up to the ceiling with crown molding.

IP marketing machine is strong. People will drink the koolaid and think these homes are the next best thing to slice bread.
"IP has created shelving on top to display your fine art!"

irvinetabby said:

Agree that it is sad looking. Is there an option to upgrade cabinets?

I'm not sure if you can upgrade the kitchen cabinets, but given that the all of the model homes have these cabinets, I doubt you can change the size. Probably just the color.
You can upgrade laundry shelf to cabinets.

irvinetabby said:

Did you go on the preview day?  What's your overall impression of the homes?

Back