Eastwood is way over priced

I don't know... Looking at the map, much like university high, portola high has a lot of open areas, and if the portola is being built with a campus that is much larger and can accommodate more students?

AW said:
I don't know... Looking at the map, much like university high, portola high has a lot of open areas, and if the portola is being built with a campus that is much larger and can accommodate more students?

10k homes at GP means a lot of students. At some point HS #6 will be needed.

I got some updated information today and post them here.

1. Belvedere sales called me this morning, she said there is still available homes and asked me whether I am interested in anyone.
    I checked phase 1 site map, it looks two homes are facing a road.

2. Piedmont sales said all phase 1 homes are on hold. Phase 2 should be released soon.

3. I am not in list of Helena, somebody know the sales situation??

4. For others, Marin is currently phase 3 (16/24 sold or hold).
    Petaluma all 4 phases sold out.
  Avalon???

I went to the petaluma model home just now. Wasn't the busy time but I was surprised how many Chinese ladies came
in wanting to know if they could buy right now.

DrTravel said:
Updated Petuluma sales info - things are slowing down a bit

Just came back from stopping by Petaluma, they gave me the exact same flyers showing phase 4. I didn't ask or talk to any salesperson, but according to people here, all of phase 4 is sold out.

Anyone know when phase 5 will be out? Is there a waiting list already for phase 5?

Not too many people were there today, but maybe cause a late afternoon on Sunday.

I was there
today. phase 5 is out, there is a 4K increase on this phase. they ran out of price sheets tho. :(

Hard to sell a $1.3 million dollar home (Plan 3) without seeing a model home.  At these prices I would say Palo Alto (KB Homes) is a deal compared to Belvedere. 

acf said:
I was there
today. phase 5 is out, there is a 4K increase on this phase. they ran out of price sheets tho. :(

You stopped by Petaluma on Sunday and phase 5 was out?  :-\
I'm on their priority list and have received emails for all their past phase releases. I've been waiting for phase 5, but have not gotten any email or call...
Do you have any more information? Can you please post the prices?

Thanks!

Hi tabby,

Yes, phase 5 is revealed on their site map behind the glass. They said they ran out of price sheets but they went up by 4k. Sorry this is all I know. Maybe pop in or shoot them an email?

Hello Belvedere Priority Buyer -

Due to the heightened demand for the elegant homes at Belvedere, we are happy to announce the release of Phase 2 @ Belvedere.

Please review the attached price sheet & location map for the 2nd release of our ultimate new home collection.

Does the price for the single story qualify as a WTF listing?

Attachments

• Belvedere - Phase 2.pdf
    352.1 KB · Views: 248
DrTravel said:
Does the price for the single story qualify as a WTF listing?
Saw a 1200 sq ft house in the LBC (Long Beach, near Compton) get listed for $550k.  I saw another one that was 1500 sq ft listed for $550k as well, with a single car garage.  When that happens, I think Irvine might be under-priced.

Back