Distance learning?

adventurous said:
Kings said:
trump should really sell red maga masks

total missed opportunity
Absolutely. Send him a tweet, LOL.

cnn: are red masks a racist dog whistle?
msnbc: trump profiting off of covid
wapo: here's why wearing a mask is white supremacist
buzzfeed: red masks will reelect trump, stop wearing them now

So wearing a mask works, but trump won't do it, and so a lot of repubs won't do it which causes more covid transmissions, which sinks the economy and makes everyone miserable.

This makes trump a shit head, but you don't agree.  why?

zubs said:
So wearing a mask works, but trump won't do it, and so a lot of repubs won't do it which causes more covid transmissions, which sinks the economy and makes everyone miserable.

This makes trump a shit head, but you don't agree.  why?
Are you sure, this is the right thread for discussing it, again? If you are scared of the virus, wear a full hazmat suite 24x7. It may help. May be not.
Wearing a bandana mask is just a parody, useless, political.

I just want you to agree trump is a stupid ass for not wearing a mask.
But you are saying face coverings don't work, so he's not a stupid ass?

zubs said:
I am saying the simple matter of wearing a mask became political. If you believe it saves your life, wear it. If you don't believe it, don't wear it. If you are scared of the people who don't wear it, don't come close. It's a simple choice, i don't get why you are making it so politically biased.

I thought masks were suppose to protect other people from you by catching the crap coming out of your mouth.  So you wear it more to protect others and a little to protect yourself.  Is that fake?

zubs said:
I thought masks were suppose to protect other people from you by catching the crap coming out of your mouth.  So you wear it more to protect others and a little to protect yourself.  Is that fake?
You believe the bandana masks effectively block the virus you potentially spread out?
Once again, do you want to move this discussion somewhere else? It does not belong here

I believe there are degrees of protection.  Surely the bandanna helps if you are spitting while talking.  It'll catch the spit and keep it from spreading.

adventurous said:
If Trump wears a mask, Democratic leaders and followers will immediately stop wearing theirs. :) So, Trump is really helping them by not wearing it.

Okay... this was funny. Trump should use that to win votes. :)

adventurous said:
zubs said:
I am saying the simple matter of wearing a mask became political. If you believe if saves your life, wear it. If you don't believe it, don't wear it. If you are scared of the people who don't wear it, don't come close. It's a simple choice, i don't get why you are making it so politically biased.

i agree with this.  let the people choose what they want to do.  if people die because they didn't wear a mask, then they die.  as a species, we keep people alive way past their shelf life anyway, which only puts strain on the system.  if i can't wipe my own ass or breathe on my own, let me die.

zubs said:
I believe there are degrees of protection.  Surely the bandanna helps if you are spitting while talking.  It'll catch that the spit and keep it from spreading.
Do you have a medical evidence of the bandana effectiveness?

adventurous said:
zubs said:
I believe there are degrees of protection.  Surely the bandanna helps if you are spitting while talking.  It'll catch that the spit and keep it from spreading.
Do you have a medical evidence of the bandana effectiveness?

Both the CDC and WHO published studies on it... as did many other universities. Google harder. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Both the CDC and WHO published studies on it... as did many other universities. Google harder. :)
Over the last months I saw a lot of controversial opinions issued by CDC and WHO. They keep changing their opinions way too often. Mask or no masks, gloves or no gloves, 6 ft vs 3 ft, etc. I will wait till they will settle down on one strategy, if they ever will.
Speaking of WHO, they completely discredited themselves. 

You are right!  The fucking CDC and surgeon general lisp said masks didn't work back in MARCH.  and now they work!?  wat da hell??
He was wrong back then.  I blame this on Trump for this mask fuckup.  It's his CDC.  He is the boss and screwed up in March and cannot admit it because of his narcissism.

zubs said:
Everywhere says face coverings will help kill the transmission of covid 19.
Here is the CDC website.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html

Why do you hate science?
Where do you see the science there? They throw everything into one pile. I will repeat my question, how effective the bandana masks are? Do you have a scientifically proved number?

t is critical to emphasize that maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus.  CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.  Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.

I?m curious what everyone?s plans are this fall when their kids start dragging the sniffles back in the house and you get that first inkling of a cold funk starting up?

You know, not sick enough to not go work before, and not sick enough to know what the heck it is yet but definitely know something is starting. Or you have the cough that takes a week or more to shake?

What you all going to do about dropping your kid at school, going to work, picking up groceries and take out?

zubs said:
You are right!  The fucking CDC and surgeon general lisp said masks didn't work back in MARCH.  and now they work!?  wat da hell??
He was wrong back then.  I blame this on Trump for this mask fuckup.  It's his CDC.  He is the boss and screwed up in March and cannot admit it because of his narcissism.
Blame Fauci. He was (and unfortunately is ) the top health adviser who downplayed the problem back in January

Have you ever seen yourself spit when you talk?
I mean using common sense a bandanna would catch that spit if you had it on.

I've accidentally spit on people plenty of times while speaking...LOL

Back