24inIrvine said:
Heres a good shot of what Bk is talking about:
Now if someone could do a map of Dland map overlayed a Woodbury map that would be awesome. While I don't doubt Bk, its just hard to imagine 9 Disneylands fitting in Woodbury. But it may just all because of the parking and walking you do going in or out. Although after looking at this pic and seeing how small things really are since they go underground and all. It does seem possible.
I thought I knew everything about Disneyland. The entire Jungle Cruise adventure land is all behind the souvenir stores along Main Street and backs up to the entry plaza next to the tunnel entrance. I have always imagined it being closer to the castle.
Now my Jungle Cruise experience is no longer tranquil knowing that just to the other side of the forest is the entrance plaza full of tourists carrying cameras and LV bags.
What is really amazing that this 1/9 sq.mi. has made such an impact to the entire world. 1/10 of the the world's population walked through those 2 tunnels.