Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets

You always take this stuff so personally Eye. That answer was not specifically directed at you. It was an observation of the public perception on the whole.  You may be part of that group but that's it.

Because what you said reflects what all the other sheeple think. Your point is just part of that bigger groupthink.  It is the point I was making about what the masses think as opposed to the truth (that eventually comes out).  I did the same thing to NSR on the gun draw point so you are not alone.

morekaos said:
Because what you said reflects what all the other sheeple think. Your point is just part of that bigger groupthink.  It is the point I was making about what the masses think as opposed to the truth (that eventually comes out).  I did the same thing to NSR on the gun draw point so you are not alone.

Morekaos, why stoop down to Starman's level with gotcha words like "groupthink" & "sheeple" ?

I used to think there's a level of intellectual difference between you two.

But maybe I was wrong.

Spin all you want, it is not normal for a minor incident to have a gun pointed by the cops saying put your f*cling hands up right now.

I?ve been stopped before by cops under the recent rubbery story too.  Disconcerting, gun draws, but far more respectful than that video.

This instance warrants such language.  The Sicknick death is an amazing example of just such thought.  Look back at news reports in the aftermath of the Capital riot.  ALL media reports (TV, Internet and print) were screaming that Officer Sicnkicks death was caused by a Trump supporter hurling a fire extinguisher at Officer Sicnicks head.  There was not one (including Fox) that questioned this narrative, even though there was a total lack of evidence to support such a story (no video, no eyewitness not official report)...nothing but word or mouth and innuendo.  It was even quoted as fact in Trumps official charging document for his impeachment.  Senators publicly declared his martyrdom and insisted on a unprecedented Capital viewing and burial.  I suspected things from the start and lo and behold...4 months later, the truth comes out.  All the accepted 'group think" and "sheeple" are proven 100% wrong.  But now, it is too late, the narrative is canon now.  This is a situation where that language is warranted and appropriate.  This was a bold faced lie used to projects a political narrative.  Painful to watch and embarrassing to witness. 

Oh yes, completely common for otherwise health 42 year olds to blot clot in their brain stem and stroke out.

Nothing to do with the insurrection. And being chemically sprayed.

Probably got the J&J vaccine.

The only sheeple are those still pretending the insurrection wasn?t an insurrection that goes straight to Trump & family.

nosuchreality said:
Spin all you want, it is not normal for a minor incident to have a gun pointed by the cops saying put your f*cling hands up right now.

I?ve been stopped before by cops under the recent rubbery story too.  Disconcerting, gun draws, but far more respectful than that video.

Well, you must not have been killed either. You complied I am sure, as did I. I assure you they were not polite during my stop but I understand their mindset relative to the call.  I would have been pretty leary given that 911 description.  Felony call, Big guy, unruly and under the influence.

nosuchreality said:
Oh yes, completely common for otherwise health 42 year olds to blot clot in their brain stem and stroke out.

Nothing to do with the insurrection. And being chemically sprayed.

Probably got the J&J vaccine.

The only sheeple are those still pretending the insurrection wasn?t an insurrection that goes straight to Trump & family.

Follow the science...the bear spray story and his previous health are false too according to the coroner.

Autopsy: Capitol Police officer died of natural causes after pro-Trump riot

The District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined Sicknick died of natural causes in the hours after the attack on the Capitol rather than as a direct result of injuries inflicted by Trump's supporters during the Jan. 6 siege, The Washington Post reported.

D.C. Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz told the newspaper an autopsy conducted on Sicknick revealed he had suffered two strokes caused by a clot in an artery that supplies blood to the brain.

Diaz also said he found no evidence that the 42-year-old officer died from having chemical irritants sprayed on him by protesters, or from any other internal or external injuries.
[url]https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/04/19/autopsy-capitol-Police-officer-died-natural-causes-Trump-riot/6681618867648/[/url]

Glad to see you admit the officer was assaulted with chemical weapons during the  insurrection at the Capitol on January 6th.

nosuchreality said:
Glad to see you admit the officer was assaulted with chemical weapons during the  insurrection at the Capitol on January 6th.

If he was... whatever...during crowd control thats better than being hit by soup cans or frozen water bottles like they love to throw at BLM riots.  My beef here is the fallacy of the whole initial narrative to advance a political agenda....it worked but it reinforces why no one believes anything any more and that is really not good.

nosuchreality said:
morekaos said:
nosuchreality said:

If he was... whatever....

Enabler.

Being a cop is an inherently dangerous job.  Those that choose to serve honorably accept that risk. I am grateful they do as Officer Sicknick did.  Possibly getting hit with bear spray or a soup can, a frozen water bottle or a tin flag pole is part of the job...as well as a bullet.  They deserve to not be lied about for personal gain.

This kind of lie should make everyone sick....Thank you New York Times!!

He Dreamed of Being a Police Officer, Then Was Killed by a Pro-Trump Mob
The death of Brian Sicknick, a military veteran and experienced Capitol Police officer, amplified the tragedy of Wednesday?s riots and undermined President Trump?s pro-law-enforcement claims.

WASHINGTON ? Brian Sicknick followed his Air National Guard unit to Saudi Arabia, Kyrgyzstan and a military base in his home state of New Jersey, all in the hopes of one day wearing a police uniform. It was a wish fulfilled more than 10 years ago when he joined the police department tasked with protecting the U.S. Capitol.

Then on Wednesday, pro-Trump rioters attacked that citadel of democracy and overpowered Mr. Sicknick, 42, according to two law enforcement officials. With a bloody gash in his head, Mr. Sicknick was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. He died on Thursday evening.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/politics/police-officer-killed-capitol.html

Are you saying Sicknick was gonna die on JAN 6 whether those rioters attacked the capital or not?
It was just a coincidence he died that day.

That trump mob has the worst luck! I gotta tell ya.

zubs said:
Are you saying Sicknick was gonna die on JAN 6 whether those rioters attacked the capital or not?
It was just a coincidence he died that day.

That trump mob has the worst luck! I gotta tell ya.

No no no I?m not saying that!!!  I?m saying Sicknick was going to die on JAN 7 ( the day he actually died of... ( and I believe the science, he is the medical examiner after all)...

Diaz said Sicknick suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a clot in an artery that supplies blood to that area of the body. Diaz said he could not comment on whether Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition, citing privacy laws.

The District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined Sicknick died of natural causes in the hours after the attack on the Capitol rather than as a direct result of injuries inflicted by Trump's supporters during the Jan. 6 siege,

Well that didn't even last a year....happy anniversary.

Refund The Police? Major Cities Are Backtracking On Police Cuts After Explosion Of Violent Crime

A year after the death of George Floyd, elected officials of major cities are walking back commitments to cut police funding amid spiking crime rates.

Elected leaders in places such a Minneapolis, New York City, and Los Angeles are now pushing to increase funding to police departments after months of budget cuts and low morale have gutted law enforcement ranks. At the same time, major cities across the U.S. are suffering spikes in violent crime.

?The violence needs to stop, its unacceptable. People deserve to feel safe in their neighborhood, they deserve to be able to send their kids out to the sidewalk to play and to recreate without bullets flying by. That?s unacceptable. We should be holding these perpetrators accountable,? Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, a Democrat, said at a May 7 news conference addressing a spate of violence that ripped through the city.

Frey put much of the blame of rising crime rates on activists? calls to defund the police in the wake of George Floyd?s death. Floyd?s death last year kicked off massive riots and calls to redirect police funding toward social programs. Violent crime surged 21% in Minneapolis last year, and the trend is threatening to continue through 2021.

?When you make big, overarching statements that we?re going to defund or abolish and dismantle the police department and get rid of all the officers, there?s an impact to that,? Frey said. At a news conference earlier this week, Frey said he is requesting federal and state help to curb crime in his city, citing Minneapolis? dearth of cops.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/refund-the-police-major-cities-are-backtracking-on-police-cuts-after-explosion-of-violent-crime

But there were Trump supporters in DC that did not only take picture with the Capitol Police. The blue line fake flag was used as a weapon against the officers. An officer was beaten up when he was in the door area of the capital building.  (According to video unless that is fake. Lolz)

The fake blue line.

Violence and crime are not a republican problem...no need to overthrow the Capital...it will change hands in a year anyway...

Surging crime rate spells trouble for Democrats in 2022 elections

A rise in violent crime is endangering slim Democratic congressional majorities more than a year out from the midterm elections and threatening to revive ?law and order? as a major campaign issue for Republicans for the first time since the 1990s.

Homicides in cities increased by up to 40% over the previous year, the biggest single-year increase since 1960, a trend that has not abated so far in 2021. Sixty-three of the 66 largest police jurisdictions saw a rise in at least one category of violent crime, ranging from homicide and rape to robbery and assault, according to the Major Cities Chiefs Association. Homicides and shootings have gone up for three straight years in Washington, D.C., and at least a dozen mass shootings were reported nationwide over the weekend.

Democrats? flirtations with defunding the police ? a handful of lawmakers on the Left nearly scuttled a $1.9 billion Capitol security bill in the House ? may make them ill-equipped to handle the reemergence of crime as a top issue for voters. A reduction in the violent crime rate that began in the 1990s led to this concern receding at the ballot box, likely to the net benefit of Democratic candidates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/politics/democrats-trouble-rising-crime-midterms

...mostly peaceful... ;D ;D >:D

Portland in flames AGAIN: BLM rioters hurl frozen bottles at police, launch fireworks and torch dumpsters as city descends into chaos on anniversary of George Floyd's death
Rioters hurled projectiles at officers, launched fireworks and set fire to dumpsters in Portland as George Floyd commemoration descended into chaos
Around 200 gathered outside the city's justice center, chanting: 'Burn it down'
Some pelted frozen water bottles and eggs at police who wore heavy riot gear before marching on City Hall where they smashed windows
Police arrested five people with charges ranging from criminal mischief to arson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9620551/Portland-flames-BLM-rioters-hurl-frozen-bottles-launch-fireworks-torch-dumpsters.html

Mostly peaceful...riots!!..

Armed black man, 32, with long rap sheet - including 20 arrests - who was wanted for violating probation for aggravated robbery before he was shot dead by Minneapolis cops, sparking a night of protests at dismantled George Floyd Square
US Marshals task force moved in on suspect, wanted for possession of a firearm by a felon, outside a parking garage at around 2pm on Thursday in the Uptown neighborhood, 3 miles away from George Floyd Square
The man, identified by friends as Winston Boogie Smith, 32, who was in a parked car, 'produced a handgun resulting in task force members firing upon the subject,' Sheriff's Department said. Officers attempted to revive the suspect but he died at the scene
The shooting came after crews began dismantling concrete barriers around the so-called 'autonomous zone' of George Floyd Square, which were set up as a memorial after he was murdered in May 2020
Protests had already broken out among activists angered by the removal of the shrine when news of the shooting in Uptown reached them. People soon gathered in Uptown, crowding around the crime scene, before they barricaded off Lake Street and Girard Avenue where a dumpster was torched
Rioters blocked off the streets with cars and motorcycles before police arrived, firing tear gas on them
Infighting and looting broke out across the city into the early hours of the morning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9651125/Minneapolis-cops-tear-gas-protesters-lit-FIRES-workers-dismantled-George-Floyd-Square.html

Violent Minneapolis Black Lives Matter Mob Loots Sneaker Shop, Target, Walgreens, CVS and More (VIDEOS)

A large mob of Black Lives Matter militants looted a Target late Thursday evening in response to a fatal police shooting in the city.
Winston ?Boogie? Smith, 32, was reportedly wanted on a state warrant for being a felon in possession of a firearm. After being stopped in his vehicle by law enforcement, the U.S. Marshals Service say he ?produced a handgun.?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/happening-now-violent-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-mob-looting-sneaker-shop-target-walgreens-cvs-videos/

Back