Crawford at Greenwood

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
bones said:
I have no idea how long it'll take to sell out greenwood but let's curb that enthusiasm. I can think of a few tracts that got off fast but went limp after a few phases. Yes, I phrased this so you can understand it :)

i understood it :)

i did say phase 1 to qualify it. the dissenters on greenwood made it sound like they werent going to sell very well from the get go because its not irvine and how could anyone spend anything close to $1M in tustin.  yes there is clearly the chance that sales slow down significantly and im sure there will be plenty of folks here to point it out if it happens.
You're dancing a bit here.

You referred to Sheldon selling out their Phase 1, Sheldon is not $1m+.

How are Crawford and Stafford doing?

The $1m+ category is one of the slower movers, and with high MRs/HOA and a spin-the-wheel school situation... that is it a limited market to sell to.

I could be wrong, I was wrong on Laguna Altura... and look at how well Hidden Canyon is selling... but those are both in Irvine. :)

Come on IHO. Don't be so hard on Qwerty. Remember, his position as the official spokesperson for all things tustin legacy is unpaid - until he jumps into bed with StanPac ;)

I suspect Crawford and stafford are probably doing ok. It's phase 1 so there's built up demand. Hard to judge a tract with one phase release. Need to give it a few months. You can be the first to post stanpacs first redfin link.
Bones - "maybe" qwerty found a loophole for the builders not to pay the dayworkers at the grand opening event. Jk  ;)
#4theloveofTustinLegacy

qwerty said:
sheldon sold out, someone said Huntley sold out, not sure if Stafford/Crawford are sold out but sounds like they are doing fine. ill call today/tomorrow to get an update on stafford/crawford

Crawford sold out yesterday.  I thought Stafford sold out Plan 2 and 3 yesterday but looks like per previous post Plan 3 -351 is still available, which is surprising

Irvine Dream said:
qwerty said:
sheldon sold out, someone said Huntley sold out, not sure if Stafford/Crawford are sold out but sounds like they are doing fine. ill call today/tomorrow to get an update on stafford/crawford

Crawford sold out yesterday.  I thought Stafford sold out Plan 2 and 3 yesterday but looks like per previous post Plan 3 -351 is still available, which is surprising

Completely sold out, as in all phases?

Has anyone asked how much some of the upgrade options cost? How much is it to convert the garage storage space to a game room, with/without panoramic doors? How much is it to add that guest suite above?

The model at plan 3 has a really cool pool with a large Plexiglas window that lets you see underwater.  You can have your own Dining with Shamu experience at home.

Phase 2 and 3 are getting released this Saturday.
Here's the price list. I really like Crawford Plan 2 but I still can't believe the price...and that so many people are buying still!

Attachments

• CrawfordPhase2.jpg
    CrawfordPhase2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 235
Price per sq ft is decent. 
Are these the ones with the ridiculous hoa's?
On top of the 1.8 tax + mr..

AW said:
Price per sq ft is decent. 
Are these the ones with the ridiculous hoa's?
On top of the 1.8 tax + mr..

Yea, these are ones with extra HOA. I think $235 at buildout + additional $99.

I registered for Crawford but didn't go through with the pre-approval because of the schools. Despite this I was asked if I was interested in Lot 205 (Plans 2) which is "now available". I am surprised, I would have expected the priority list would have been seeded with enough interested buyers to fulfill the first 3-4 phases. Perhaps not!

we just barely place our name on the priority list last weekend and they also gave us a call that very same day for the lot 205 plan 2 but we decline cuz it didn't have a guest suite .... so maybe that could be a reason why it's still available??

Back