Crawford at Greenwood

irvinehomeowner said:
I actually see less qwermigos at Subway... it's more the working student or Middle Eastern type.

#TIDerailToRaceAgain

sometimes mexicans look middle eastern. then there is this guy, cliff curtis. looks middle eastern, plays mexicans all the time and is from new zealand
MV5BMTU3NTg3NTQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjAwMjUyNw@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Toured Crawford at lunch. People need to stop acting like they can't hear Jamboree and other traffic noise. It is quite discernible. The entrance/exit to the community throws the hangar and apartments at you. The lots are tiny, but this is typical of new builds in Irvine too. The negatives are huge, and a hurdle too high to get over for some, including me.

However, the first phase was priced right. Sold out. You can buy a Crawford plan 33%+ bigger than a Strada Orchard Hills plan for nearly the same price. So, if you're in the market for a low $1Ms house in this area, and you have a large extended family, you'd have to consider Crawford and Stafford at Greenwood.

Perspective said:
Toured Crawford at lunch. People need to stop acting like they can't hear Jamboree and other traffic noise. It is quite discernible. The entrance/exit to the community throws the hangar and apartments at you. The lots are tiny, but this is typical of new builds in Irvine too. The negatives are huge, and a hurdle too high to get over for some, including me.

However, the first phase was priced right. Sold out. You can buy a Crawford plan 33%+ bigger than a Strada Orchard Hills plan for nearly the same price. So, if you're in the market for a low $1Ms house in this area, and you have a large extended family, you'd have to consider Crawford and Stafford at Greenwood.

Traffic noise, trash smell, bad views, bad schools = common in Los Angeles

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
But Greenwood is supposed to be Tustvine.

its only one phase but the market spoke loudly. Sheldon sold 12% of the entire homes in one day.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

I wonder if there are any buyers who think Greenwood is part of Irvine. I've had friends who thought the market place (the Tustin side) was part of Irvine or the Costco at the district was in Irvine, lol.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

its only one phase but the market spoke loudly. Sheldon sold 12% of the entire homes in one day.

There's no denying that. When you're inside the models, they're enormous and completely tricked-out. It's easy to forget everything that's outside the doors and windows.

You'd have to spend at least 10% of the purchase price to get anywhere near the upgrades in the models, no?

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

I have no idea how long it'll take to sell out greenwood but let's curb that enthusiasm. I can think of a few tracts that got off fast but went limp after a few phases. Yes, I phrased this so you can understand it :)

qwerty said:
Spoke loudly for the cheaper homes.

Like I said, spending $1m+ in Tustin is like spending $50k on a Hyundai.

bones said:
I have no idea how long it'll take to sell out greenwood but let's curb that enthusiasm. I can think of a few tracts that got off fast but went limp after a few phases. Yes, I phrased this so you can understand it :)

i understood it :)

i did say phase 1 to qualify it. the dissenters on greenwood made it sound like they werent going to sell very well from the get go because its not irvine and how could anyone spend anything close to $1M in tustin.  yes there is clearly the chance that sales slow down significantly and im sure there will be plenty of folks here to point it out if it happens.

qwerty said:
bones said:

i did say phase 1 to qualify it. the dissenters on greenwood made it sound like they werent going to sell very well from the get go because its not irvine and how could anyone spend anything close to $1M in tustin.  yes there is clearly the chance that sales slow down significantly and im sure there will be plenty of folks here to point it out if it happens.

There is clearly a market for them...question is how deep is that market.  I suspect that Baker's Ranch is hurting.

qwerty said:
bones said:

You're dancing a bit here.

You referred to Sheldon selling out their Phase 1, Sheldon is not $1m+.

How are Crawford and Stafford doing?

The $1m+ category is one of the slower movers, and with high MRs/HOA and a spin-the-wheel school situation... that is it a limited market to sell to.

I could be wrong, I was wrong on Laguna Altura... and look at how well Hidden Canyon is selling... but those are both in Irvine. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
bones said:

The $1m+ category is one of the slower movers, and with high MRs/HOA and a spin-the-wheel school situation... that is it a limited market to sell to.

I could be wrong, I was wrong on Laguna Altura... and look at how well Hidden Canyon is selling... but those are both in Irvine. :)

Come on IHO. Don't be so hard on Qwerty. Remember, his position as the official spokesperson for all things tustin legacy is unpaid - until he jumps into bed with StanPac ;)

I suspect Crawford and stafford are probably doing ok. It's phase 1 so there's built up demand. Hard to judge a tract with one phase release. Need to give it a few months. You can be the first to post stanpacs first redfin link.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
Spoke loudly for the cheaper homes.

Like I said, spending $1m+ in IRVINE is like spending $50k on a Hyundai.

fixed that for you.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
bones said:

sheldon sold out, someone said Huntley sold out, not sure if Stafford/Crawford are sold out but sounds like they are doing fine. ill call today/tomorrow to get an update on stafford/crawford

Back