Costco

morekaos said:
HMart said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
But masks are required in costco LA stores. (Indoor mask requirement)

Another reason to go to the Costco in OC (along with the tax break).

For the same reason, I would come to the opposite conclusion.

I already had Covid and I hate paying the 10 1/2% sales tax in the LBC. Besides, Los Al is closer to my house then signal Hill so for us it?s a win-win.

Glad you are okay post-Covid.

I used to live half a mile from you and Signal Hill was faster. I would still go to Los Al to check out their whisky selection though :) Didn't realize LB tax was up to 10.5; keep in mind that Costco is actually in the city of Signal Hill so tax could be different.

Good news!?..

Costco CEO?s one-word answer to whether he would raise the price of hot dogs: ?No?

Costco?s signature hot dogs won?t face a price hike, the club?s CEO, Craig Jelinek, told CNBC.
On CNBC?s ?Squawk on the Street,? Jelinek said along with maintaining the price of the signature food court item, the retailer will keep membership fees the same for now.
Costco has continued to put up big sales numbers even as other retailers have spoken of a weakening consumer and struggles with excess inventory.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/cos...he-would-raise-the-price-of-hot-dogs-no.html?

the real stable coin. this and Arizona tea.

morekaos said:
Good news!?..

Costco CEO?s one-word answer to whether he would raise the price of hot dogs: ?No?

Costco?s signature hot dogs won?t face a price hike, the club?s CEO, Craig Jelinek, told CNBC.
On CNBC?s ?Squawk on the Street,? Jelinek said along with maintaining the price of the signature food court item, the retailer will keep membership fees the same for now.
Costco has continued to put up big sales numbers even as other retailers have spoken of a weakening consumer and struggles with excess inventory.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/cos...he-would-raise-the-price-of-hot-dogs-no.html?

Costco pizza used to be better, but they cut back.  Not as much pepperoni and cheese, plus the combo pizza with green peppers is no longer avail.

morekaos said:
I already had Covid and I hate paying the 10 1/2% sales tax in the LBC. Besides, Los Al is closer to my house then signal Hill so for us it?s a win-win.

If you're referring to the one on Los Alamitos Blvd just past the racetrack, that's the Cypress Costco where I shop.  Better stuff than the old Price Club (Norwalk) location.

I grew up in the area and wanted to buy a house in Rossmoor when I was younger, but ended up in Irvine 2 decades ago due to work.

momopi said:
Costco pizza used to be better, but they cut back.  Not as much pepperoni and cheese, plus the combo pizza with green peppers is no longer avail.

morekaos said:

If you're referring to the one on Los Alamitos Blvd just past the racetrack, that's the Cypress Costco where I shop.  Better stuff than the old Price Club (Norwalk) location.

I grew up in the area and wanted to buy a house in Rossmoor when I was younger, but ended up in Irvine 2 decades ago due to work.
I love Rossmoor - walk to Los Al Fish Co, close to lots of waves, but unfortunately my wife prefers South OC

OCtoSV said:
I love Rossmoor - walk to Los Al Fish Co, close to lots of waves, but unfortunately my wife prefers South OC

I still go there to buy New England clam chowder.

The Costco business center (no clothes or alc) on Beach Boulevard off 22 sells clam chowder in these frozen plastic bricks.
It's really good.

One would not think frozen plastic bricks taste good...but it's loaded with clam meat.

If you happen to get a hold of this UCI sweatshirt at local Costco, many UCI students want to buy it from you.

0e5ab804a1d57bc4e79606897757d02c

https://news.yahoo.com/misprinted-uc-irvine-sweatshirt-pulled-223623484.html

I saw that story yesterday. Was going to put here and Inc beat me too it. With the press it got I?m surprised Costco didn?t end up giving them away. Perhaps they got trashed right away

Shouldn’t be difficult to implement facial recognition at checkout. Going in however is trickier because you can bring guests and people all generally walk together at the entrance

Back