Costco check?

lnc said:
Looks like Costco are running out of toilet paper again.  Spectrum Costco does not have any this morning but they did have plenty of paper towels though. 

Coronavirus cases go up and toilet paper go bye bye?  I thought most people already have 6 months worth of supply already.

They had plenty of Charmin yesterday afternoon....but no Kirkland brand for some reason. 

lnc said:
Looks like Costco are running out of toilet paper again.  Spectrum Costco does not have any this morning but they did have plenty of paper towels though. 

Coronavirus cases go up and toilet paper go bye bye?  I thought most people already have 6 months worth of supply already.

We are probably the lowest on toiler paper inventory that we have been in the past year. Need to buy some soon.

irvinehomeowner said:
Gotta get mine before qwerty gets his.

"If you wipe with your hands, you wipe with your hands" :)

We keep it sanitary in the Qwerty household. In addition to TP, we have a plentiful supply of cottonelle wipes. If I die, I die, but wiping with your hands is taking things too far!!

Went to Costco last week and overheard some workers talking about TP. Sounds like they got too much in the past several weeks - so they started re-routing the supply to different stores on the West coast. Having a lot of TP on hand for stores is hard since it takes up so much physical space.

So are Costscos still out of TP? Went to a grocery store for TG shopping and I noticed they were out of TP too.

Is the TPocalypse happening again?

irvinehomeowner said:
So are Costscos still out of TP? Went to a grocery store for TG shopping and I noticed they were out of TP too.

Is the TPocalypse happening again?

Yep.  Problem I?ve been having with this is senior hours, where they let the oldies in an hour before everyone else.  I even called to ask what days senior hours were and specifically went on a morning with no senior hours (Technology Costco) and they still did senior hours an hour before opening.  Even though I was like 5th in line to get in and waited 20min before opening, everything was gone.

Time to hit up the senior center and make some buddies.

Costco at the district had A lot of TP at around 945am. Both charmin and Kirkland brand. I was there Wednesday midday as well and they were out out of TP so as long as you go near the opening time you should be fine

I thought Costco opened at 10am, but it looks like the District and Spectrum open at 9am and only the Marketplace one opens at 10am.

irvinehomeowner said:
I guess I'm not going to Costco early enough. Have been there two more times during lunchtime and no TP luck. :(

Was at the district Costco this Saturday and they didn?t have TP by like 10:30. I didn?t need any but noticed the area where it normally is was all water.  Almost seems like they didn?t get a new shipment.

index.php

Attachments

• TP.jpg
    TP.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 579
My dad told me that the cost of TP and paper towels has gone up in the past 3-6 months at Costco (he goes during the senior only hour in the morning).

Back