Costco check?

bones said:
eyephone said:
Be safe and buy online.

Agree.  Is this check even necessary?  Just buy everything online.  What's the appeal of going to Costco multiple times a week?

I prefer the Kirkland TP... I guess I've gotten used to it over the years and it's the best quality/quantity for the money. I did order the Amazon brand from Zovall's link above and it just came in today... not as good as Kirkland but at least we have a supply until the next time I get some Costco pizza. :)

It's a Christmas miracle... went to Costco today at *1pm* and there was still TP available... both Kirkland and Charmin.

I put it under our tree when I got home. :)

And yes... we are having Costco pizza for our Christmas Eve dinner.

irvinehomeowner said:
It's a Christmas miracle... went to Costco today at *1pm* and there was still TP available... both Kirkland and Charmin.

I put it under our tree when I got home. :)

And yes... we are having Costco pizza for our Christmas Eve dinner.

You din't stock up for 10 years worth of TP back in March? Don't tell me that I am the only one that did. :D

I buy my tp at Home Depot and they deliver for free.  Their own brand, HDX, is cheaper than Charmin and my family likes it.  Way better than Kirkland.  But I wouldn't buy HDX paper towel.  They had tp in stock when other stores were out of it last year.  Maybe many people don't think about buying tp from Home Depot.

Back