coronavirus

I won?t need to defend anything in about 46 days? this guy is gonna gonna be investigated for the next two years?.they?ll nail his hide to the fence pole. Why do you think he retired. Been stocking up on popcorn?Getting pummeled is going to be a full time job for the Fauch! ;D ;D >:D

Question, are vaccines usually tested to prevent transmission?

To my understanding, the efficacy of vaccines were always tested on how effective they are on preventing the vaccinated individual from catching the disease after exposure, not on how well it prevents a vaccinated individual from transmitting to others.

The questions brought up in the hearing seem to be a carefully worded "gotcha" to enhance a certain view point.

Last edited:
Question, are vaccines usually tested to prevent transmission?

To my understanding, the efficacy of vaccines were always tested on how effective they are on preventing the vaccinated individual from catching the disease after exposure, not on how well it prevents a vaccinated individual from transmitting to others.

The questions brought up in the hearing seem to be a carefully worded "gotcha" to enhance a certain view point.
Thats not the point. Politicians and Pfizer on video were promoting the vaccine prevents transmission, and unvaccinated people were banned or limited from traveling, based on a lie.

Thats not the point. Politicians and Pfizer on video were promoting the vaccine prevents transmission, and unvaccinated people were banned or limited from traveling, based on a lie.

There is a difference between "tested for transmission" and actually preventing transmission.

If someone isn't sick the chance of them transmitting the virus is basically 0
If symptoms is lessened, the chance of them transmitting the disease is less than someone sneezing/coughing their lungs out.

Preventing people from being sick in the first place is one of the best methods to stop transmission

The facts of the matter is, people that who received the vaccine are less likely to be sick, and thus have less chances to pass it to others.
If you want to open your country/business, who do you want to take in?

People with low likely hood of being sick? or people with moderate/high likely hood of being sick and pass it to others?

There is a difference between "tested for transmission" and actually preventing transmission.

If someone isn't sick the chance of them transmitting the virus is basically 0
If symptoms is lessened, the chance of them transmitting the disease is less than someone sneezing/coughing their lungs out.

Preventing people from being sick in the first place is one of the best methods to stop transmission

The facts of the matter is, people that who received the vaccine are less likely to be sick, and thus have less chances to pass it to others.
If you want to open your country/business, who do you want to take in?

People with low likely hood of being sick? or people with moderate/high likely hood of being sick and pass it to others?
Exactly. I was double vaccinated and got the booster last December. Then in May I caught COVID. I got mild symptoms, some fever and sore throat. But the main thing is that I didn't realize I caught COVID and interacted with my wife and son for a couple of days and I didn't transmit it to either of them.

Exactly. I was double vaccinated and got the booster last December. Then in May I caught COVID. I got mild symptoms, some fever and sore throat. But the main thing is that I didn't realize I caught COVID and interacted with my wife and son for a couple of days and I didn't transmit it to either of them.
Even that does not mean vaccine helps. I know several un-vaccined people who showed no symptoms at all but only found out due to mandatory PCR requirement that they tested positive for COVID.

So comparing to your case, does that mean vaccine actually weakens your immune system? Since Un-vaccined showed no symptoms whatsoever.

Even that does not mean vaccine helps. I know several un-vaccined people who showed no symptoms at all but only found out due to mandatory PCR requirement that they tested positive for COVID.

So comparing to your case, does that mean vaccine actually weakens your immune system? Since Un-vaccined showed no symptoms whatsoever.
it actually means that the unvaccinated body responded and was able to suppress the viral response to show no symptoms.

how ever. this doesnt means vaccines makes someone weaker. since immunity differences on each person.

I also worked with plenty sales rep that are vaccinated. reported and tested positive with no symptoms while their family coughing their hearts out, all living under the same roof.

vaccine gives people a better chance against infection and better body response when someone is infected.

its basically a practice drill for the body

but just because you ran pratcie drill and trained in survival skill. doesnt mean you wont get shot.

you body knows where to dodge and better way to patch your self up to give you better survival rate when shit hit the fan.

Last edited:
Akula and mrpurple don't believe in CDC studies. They will believe what they want so there is no point arguing.

If you took a flat earther to space to show the curvature of the earth, that dude will just say it was all fake and the rocketship was not real. Just smoke and mirrors and a tin can that stayed on earth while a screen projected the curve.

Elon thinks there is a good chance we are all in a simulation anyway, so anything can be a lie.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
-Jaden Smith

Doesn't believe in vaccinations or electrification... 0-2 for purplefont (who probably hasn't figured out how to use the new forum yet :) ).

"Researchers at Boston University say they have developed a new COVID strain that has an 80% kill rate following a series of similar experiments first thought to have started the global pandemic that began in China." https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/bosto...eveloped-new-more-lethal-covid-strain-in-lab/
Well the monkeypox did not take off once they were reporting only one group of particular sex orientation are getting it, and dogs and children...
So now we are back to deadly Coronavirus variants. They need to think of a super scary name for it. Or just name it trust-the-government-and-Pfizer-and-mail-in-ballot variant.

Tragedy in South Korea, dozens went into 'cardiac arrest' . These are young people, wondering why...

Back