coronavirus

Hindsight is 20/20.

Better safe than sorry.

Err on the side of caution.

Whoever uses the 5th is a coward.

Oh wait... that last one goes into another thread. :)

Too bad you don?t need hindsight, people here were screaming all that a year ago and now they?ve been proven right.? Protect those that are vulnerable let people make their own choices about vaccines and masks.?  Just common sense. But panic ruled the airwaves and sheep got slaughtered.  The only thing this proved was that people can?t trust those in charge.

morekaos said:
Too bad you don?t need hindsight, people here were screaming all that a year ago and now they?ve been proven right.? Protect those that are vulnerable let people make their own choices about vaccines and masks.?  Just common sense. But panic ruled the airwaves and sheep got slaughtered.  The only thing this proved was that people can?t trust those in charge.

Forgot one... perception is reality.

That's not a true assessment of what happened... just revisionist history which certain people love to do.

Everyone thought this was a big deal (and it still is), you even had some of your family vaccinated.

Such a poser.

black-widow-such.gif

No revision, look back at my and others posts. Vindication is the reality. Those in my family that had to get vaccinated were forced to by mandates or they would never have gotten them.  CDC is only now admitting they made serious mistakes and are trying to resuscitate their shredded credibility.  It?s too late now.

CDC to get overhaul after major ?public mistakes? in COVID response
https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/cdc-to-get-shake-up-after-covid-response-mistakes/amp/

This isn?t about trump..false equivalence. These are topics that many here warned were wrong as much as 2 years ago that ended up harming us all.  But the sheeple would hear none of it then they dutifully followed with righteous  indignation. Now those views are vindicated by the very people who peddled it and you want leniency and forgiveness?  Not from me.

zubs said:
2:45 seconds, CDC is still saying to get vaccinated.
Is it wrong advice?

For some, yes. Still some members of my family that have never been vaccinated and never will be.

morekaos said:
This isn?t about trump..false equivalence. These are topics that many here warned were wrong as much as 2 years ago that ended up harming us all.  But the sheeple would hear none of it then they dutifully followed with righteous  indignation. Now those views are vindicated by the very people who peddled it and you want leniency and forgiveness?  Not from me.

Most of your posts are false equivalence.

The point is your bar moves based on your preferences.

Everyone makes mistakes, esp about an unknown virus of which we had no existing data or cases to look at.

You won't have leniency or forgiveness for the CDC but yet you excuse an insurrection at the Capitol. You don't admit not knowing why you can smell a fart through pants and masks don't help stop water droplets. You say EVs are overly expensive until we point out that they are several that are not. You talk about science but do not really understand it. You call others sheeple when you do not recognize your own wool. You don't realize the few who support your opinions are also highly admonished here (say hello Starman). And then you say everyone else has "rightful indignation"?

That's the sheer definition of hypocrisy.

Just remember... my cousin died from Covid and her daughter now has no mother... stay on your weird high horse all you want... and keep posing.

Sweet, sweet natural immunity. ;D ;D >:D

?Well, no, if she got the flu for fourteen days she?s as protected as anybody can be, because the best vaccination is to get infected yourself?

If she really has the flu, if she really has the flu, she definitely doesn?t need a flu vaccine?

She doesn?t need it because it?s the most potent vaccination is to getting infected yourself.?
https://youtu.be/HtHe28fdUpA

So now that it is a CDC guideline  has the ?science? changed?  Hmmm? turns out Sweet, sweet natural immunity was that all along.

The CDC (Finally) Admitted the Science on Natural Immunity. Why Did It Take so Long?

The CDC is late to the party on natural immunity, and many Americans have suffered because of it.
Upon releasing new pandemic guidelines last week, CDC epidemiologist Greta Massetti explained to reporters what many have been saying for more than a year: both vaccines and prior infection offer protection from severe symptomatic Covid.

?Both prior infection and vaccination confer some protection against severe illness,? Massetti told reporters. ?And so it really makes the most sense to not differentiate with our guidance or our recommendations based on vaccination status at this time.?

Because of this, the CDC?s new guidelines treat vaccinated and unvaccinated people the same.
https://fee.org/articles/the-cdc-fi...-on-natural-immunity-why-did-it-take-so-long/

zubs said:
I prefer to listen to the USA's top expert.

If he's not the top expert kick him off.....but WAIT! he's still there? ???
Why do we pay him $500,000/year and then not listen to him!?

You still feel that way about him Zubs?

Flip-flopping 'egomaniac' Fauci mocked his OWN COVID rules for indoor dining as 'a**-backwards' and claimed he could get 'people to believe anything', new damning book by his former aide claims

Former White House deputy press secretary Brian Morgenstern discussed comments made by Dr. Anthony Fauci in his new book, 'Vignettes & Vino'
Morgenstern calls Fauci 'awful' and an 'egomaniac,' referring to moments where Fauci mocked COVID-19 restrictions he proposed
Fauci 'went on to laugh about how 'a**-backwards' it was that people entered a restaurant wearing a mask'
The current Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden has received criticism in the past for making contradictory statements
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-dining-claimed-people-believe-anything.html

Yes
We pick our leaders and hope for the best.
We have the option of firing them through impeachment or through election.

In Fauci's case, he stayed on as our top infectious disease doctor, so his decision should be the final say.
If he was so bad Trump should have removed him.  The buck stops at the Presidents desk.

But Fauci is still around, so I'll still give his decisions a weightier consideration.

The difference is that it doesn?t matter which egomaniac you dealing with, in trumps case people question everything that came out of his mouth, some true so not. In Fauci?s case people followed what he said lockstep even now as it?s showing, he didn?t believe it. People blindly accepted it all as truth, some of which it turns out, in error.  That does make a difference. Me, I don?t believe anybody. ;D ;D >:D

Back