coronavirus

Still promote the vaccines and boosters? At best, it is ineffective but for most people, the risk of vaccine injury and death outweighs any potential Covid implications.
There was some research showing vaccines kills 4 more times people then people who actually died of Covid and not due to policy errors..
ADE is not out of question at this point...it won't surprise me the more boosters you take you become less immune to newer variants.

Have you forgotten about the Hippocratic Oath?

I have yet to perform a single Code Blue on a vaccine complication since the start of the pandemic. I wish the same could be said of the numerous COVID patients I've treated.

I have yet to perform a single Code Blue on a vaccine complication since the start of the pandemic. I wish the same could be said of the numerous COVID patients I've treated.
Are you saying that because you haven't seen someone die from a covid vaccine, but you have seen people die from covid, it means the risk/reward profile of repeated vaccinations against a fast mutating virus favors repeated vaccination?

Last edited:
Because vaccine kills in other ways.. faster cancer progression, all the heart issues, blood clots, miscarriages..etc.
these dont show up as direct vaccine deaths. the fact is we have a spike in non Covid related excessive deaths since the roll out of the vaccines...it is either the vaccine or the idiotic lockdown policies.

It started with soccer players collapsing in Europe, now we have a Monday night football game televised nationally that is suspended because a 24 year old player collapsed on the field that required CPR...

It started with soccer players collapsing in Europe, now we have a Monday night football game televised nationally that is suspended because a 24 year old player collapsed on the field that required CPR...
You can’t be dumb enough to really link these two are you? I guess you are.

Real or not…It is an odd coincidence…🤷🏽‍♂️

A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – “Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23”

Over the past year-plus, athletes across the world have been dropping like flies as they compete in games. If they aren’t passed out cold, they are seen gripping their chests in agony, unable to breathe due to sudden cardiac events that hit in the heat of the competition.

This wave of heart issues is unprecedented, to say the least. Never before have we seen young, healthy, world-class athletes experiencing heart issues en masse like this. It has never happened, ever. Furthermore, the timing of this sweeping phenomenon could not be more relevant, coinciding perfectly with the rollout of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ayers-suffering-cardiac-arrest-just-23-video/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...e-Jaguars-guard-Uche-Nwaneri-dies-age-38.html

Before the Covid vaccines, unless you are a cardiologist, no one ever heard of Commotio Cordis and Myocarditis….coincidence, really?
Also the fact is Commotio Cordis happens very rarely, like on average less than 20 a year, with the average age of 15 (body not yet fully developed), usually involving small high velocity objects like baseballs, hockey pucks or golf balls. Being a fully grown man, wearing protection gears, getting hit by shoulder pads and causing Commotio Cordis? it is even more un-fanthomable. The timing window is what, 15 msec? so 1 out of every 66 football tackles into the chest you are at the risk of Commotio Cordis and how many football tackles like these are happening out there every HS, college and NFL games? We would’ve seen more of this happening.
Studitity is believing whatever MSM is telling you and cannot comprehend basic facts.

You can’t rule it out…

Dr. Peter McCullough just wrote me (7:54pm):

"I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery."

Peter got it right…. 3 hours after he said that, the Buffalo Bills confirmed he was correct:

Note that McCullough originally speculated that the injury that Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin was due to commotio cordis (a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage). The time delay from the hit until he collapsed is expected in commotio cordis. Peter believes that the ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation could have been set up by the vaccine if he took it.
Hamlin was shocked back to rhythm. He now has anoxic encephalopathy. He’s in critical condition at the hospital.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what-caused-damar-hamlins-injury

So how do we know that Hamlin had not gotten Covid some time in the last few years and it was due to a long Covid symptom?

Or maybe it was because the 2020 election was rigged?

#tinfoilhats

Before the Covid vaccines, unless you are a cardiologist, no one ever heard of Commotio Cordis and Myocarditis….coincidence, really?
Also the fact is Commotio Cordis happens very rarely, like on average less than 20 a year, with the average age of 15 (body not yet fully developed), usually involving small high velocity objects like baseballs, hockey pucks or golf balls. Being a fully grown man, wearing protection gears, getting hit by shoulder pads and causing Commotio Cordis? it is even more un-fanthomable. The timing window is what, 15 msec? so 1 out of every 66 football tackles into the chest you are at the risk of Commotio Cordis and how many football tackles like these are happening out there every HS, college and NFL games? We would’ve seen more of this happening.
Studitity is believing whatever MSM is telling you and cannot comprehend basic facts.
Your math logic is full of holes but explaining why is useless. True stupidity is believing whatever AVCT (Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theorists) are telling you and not being able to comprehend basic facts - AVCT (i.e. Charlie Kirk) has little use for these. The sad thing about the Damar Hamlin incident is that the AVCT is actually having orgasms over this sad incident (they are truly happy) and have jumped on it to again to post their previously discredited "theories". As the Washington Post calls it "grotesque yet inevitable". Maybe read these non-AVCT articles:

Remember Trolls live on attention per https://www.searchenginejournal.com/defeat-online-trolls/323439/#close
Time to move on from the insanity and macabre and everybody stop feeding the trolls.

So how do we know that Hamlin had not gotten Covid some time in the last few years and it was due to a long Covid symptom?

#tinfoilhats
Of course, he didn’t have Covid before… He’s fully vaccinated and I’m sure boosted. He is immune remember?…

Hamlin was vaccinated. The Buffalo Bills is a 100% vaccinated team.

#tinfoilhats
Anti-vaxxer are such despicable morons that it's even funny. Hamlin collapsed because he was hit to the chest when he tackled Higgins. Only bread dead anti-vaxxers would think that it has anything remotely to do with the vaccine.

Your math logic is full of holes but explaining why is useless. True stupidity is believing whatever AVCT (Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theorists) are telling you and not being able to comprehend basic facts - AVCT (i.e. Charlie Kirk) has little use for these. The sad thing about the Damar Hamlin incident is that the AVCT is actually having orgasms over this sad incident (they are truly happy) and have jumped on it to again to post their previously discredited "theories". As the Washington Post calls it "grotesque yet inevitable". Maybe read these non-AVCT articles:

Remember Trolls live on attention per https://www.searchenginejournal.com/defeat-online-trolls/323439/#close
Time to move on from the insanity and macabre and everybody stop feeding the trolls.
Stop being a troll. I simply listed the scientific facts regarding Commotio Cordis; itself is rare and what happens last night is out of norm for Commotio Cordis. By quoting Washington Post which is known for fabricating stories you’ve lost the credibility. No one can say for sure what’s the cause except a honest and ethical medical professional who is treating him.

Anti-vaxxer are such despicable morons that it's even funny. Hamlin collapsed because he was hit to the chest when he tackled Higgins. Only bread dead anti-vaxxers would think that it has anything remotely to do with the vaccine.
So you are calling half the country (49%) despicable morons? 49% Americans think the vaccines may cause unexplained deaths and 1/4 think they knew someone whose death is likely related to vaccine.

Of course, he didn’t have Covid before… He’s fully vaccinated and I’m sure boosted. He is immune remember?…

Hamlin was vaccinated. The Buffalo Bills is a 100% vaccinated team.
How do you know? Are you Hamlin's dad? If you didn't get it... my responses where meant to be sarcastic because anyone who is drawing this connection is ridiculous.

It's sad that you guys are using this incident to push forward your agenda... notice instead of being concerned about his health, the first thing you two said was "it's because of the vacccine".

And akula doubles down and says ALL heart-related incidents in young athletes are vaccine related.

Wow... this is low even for morekaos... if LL jumps in here I will know the world has gone crazy.

Back