coronavirus

Forgetting that using safety protocols until development and distribution of vaccines and treatments have all prevented millions more deaths than the multiples that have already occurred.

Sure, maybe we overshot, but better safe than sorry.

Even without forced lockdowns etc, economies were going to stop... and it could have been worse... but... "you can't prove a negative"... amirite?

irvinehomeowner said:
Forgetting that using safety protocols until development and distribution of vaccines and treatments have all prevented millions more deaths than the multiples that have already occurred.

Sure, maybe we overshot, but better safe than sorry.

Even without forced lockdowns etc, economies were going to stop... and it could have been worse... but... "you can't prove a negative"... amirite?

Yup?what you just stated is pure conjecture.

If only he had had his 7th booster...all this could have been avoided...follow the science!! ;D ;D >:D

Stephen Colbert Has COVID for 2nd Time in 3 Weeks Just After He Thanked Vaccine Efficacy

A man who once featured dancing syringes on his show to encourage people to get COVID-19 vaccines has seemingly gotten the virus for the second time in three weeks.

Stephen Colbert ? host of CBS? ?The Late Show? and a man who, at age 58, still looks and acts like the villain in a young adult novel set at a prestigious boarding school ? announced earlier this week that he was down with the virus yet again.

This was in spite of the fact he praised vaccine and booster efficacy after a bout of COVID-19 in late April.
https://www.westernjournal.com/stephen-colbert-covid-2nd-time-3-weeks-just-thanked-vaccine-efficacy/

irvinehomeowner said:
Yeah... isn't morekaos on his 3rd round of Covid infection? He just doesn't remember.

Only had it once...confirmed by the CDC...as did all my whole family...if I ever had it again I was asymptomatic...like most of the country.

This is beyond left and right. Even people in Asia where there are no left vs right get it.

??????😊😊
???????????????????????????
???????????68%????????????
?????????80%???
??????????95%?
??1????2?????????3??
??????????????????????????
???????????????????
????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????
???????????????
???????????????
?????????????????????
?????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????

??????????????~~???????

Well this can't be good....

FDA Official In Charge Of Evaluating New Drugs Hospitalized For ?Mental Disorder?
Lashes out that his "job carries a lot of responsibilities -- I'm an office director at FDA making major decisions every day that impact the public health."

A top federal official in charge of evaluating the safety of drugs was hospitalized against his will this month for an unspecified ?mental disorder,? prompting concern over his fitness for the role he said includes making ?major decisions that impact on public health,? The Daily Wire has learned.

Dr. Jeffrey Siegel, director of the Food and Drug Administration?s Office of Drug Evaluation Sciences, was transported from his home to a hospital for ?mental disorder? at 3 a.m. on May 9, according to Montgomery County, Maryland, police dispatch logs

A biography of Siegel states that he leads the office that ?oversees Clinical Outcome Assessments, Biomarker Qualification, Research and Bioinformatics? in the Office of New Drugs. An FDA org chart says that the deputy director position is vacant, and that he is also leading the ?Division of Biomecial [sic] Informaci [sic], Research & Biomaker [sic] Dev.?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/fda-...-mental-disorder-says-no-covid-thank-goodness

We?re stuck with COVID on ?chronic? basis, says Fauci

COVID is here to stay, the country?s top infectious disease expert said Sunday.

The persistence of the virus means yearly vaccine booster shots could be in store for everyone, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the White House chief medical adviser, told PIX 11 in an interview.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...0220529-hntpkzzrf5gwhg6ztfbspxirtm-story.html

I could have told you that two years ago...oh wait...I did!... ;D ;D >:D

morekaos said:
We will never be totally rid of it.

Looks like morekaos' is looking at his 4th reinfection because previous infection or even vaccines not as effective against BA4 and BA5:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/omicron-ba5-ba4-covid-symptoms-vaccines-rcna36894

A new version of omicron is dominant in the U.S.

The coronavirus subvariant known as BA.5 accounted for nearly 54% of the country's Covid cases as of Saturday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A similar subvariant, BA.4, makes up 17% more.

"They're taking over, so clearly they're more contagious than earlier variants of omicron," said David Montefiori, a professor at the Human Vaccine Institute at Duke University Medical Center.

The two subvariants also appear to evade protection from vaccines and previous infections more easily than most of their predecessors.

More people I know, who are vaxed... are getting their first bouts of Covid... mild symptoms thankfully.

In most cases, it's one of their family members who bring it home and then the rest of them catch it.

morekaos' dream is coming true!

Back