Central Park West thoughts?

What's the name of that low/midrise complex off of Michelson and Jamboree near CPW?

The values of those have not held up very well from what I remember.

cvballa said:
Oh, and I just got an email that said they are releasing a new phase at Belvedere.  I guess the top floor which are more expensive than the other floors.  Looks to be about 5% more than other floors.

I went by here to check these out.  It's mostly top floor units left and one of the first things that struck me was that the top floor units don't have any kind of roof/cover from the elevator to their front doors.  As if the parking lot setup wasn't annoying enough to begin with.  When it rains it would suck to be in one of the top units.

http://www.redfin.com/homes-for-sale#!lat=33.68198305923327&long=-117.81066530622377&market=socal&max_price=1000000&min_year_built=2000&region_id=9361&region_type=6&v=8&zoomLevel=14

looks like they got more homes coming on rockefeller.

I visited cpw, Lenox is not bad except the $714 hoa.

I was interested in the condos in next building but it was sold out. Those condo only have 365 hoa.

I was considering Lennox as well.  The HOA dues are high.

What are the Mello-Roos for this community?

If they are minimal, I would consider living here.

jwblue said:

4 words - Santa Ana school District

eyephone said:
jwblue said:

4 words - Santa Ana school District

I am middle aged and never want children.

Does the fact that the community is in the SA school district mean the units should be priced lower?

Right now the Lennox units are @$348 a sq. ft.

Is there any airport noise here?

I visited the townhomes again.

I can't believe they made the best plan (Mahattan Plan 4) with Tandem Garage. Damn.

Soho plan 3 looks nice, except a very small glitch. Deciding. :)

1ibhc1.jpg

Back