Beacon Park

bones said:
jmoney74 said:
man those fences look really bad.. Premium priced homes surrounded by cost cutting initiative? 

Are we sure the fence is permanent?  The fencing is literally right at the sidewalk. Also the side where the models are going to be, there's a black wall behind parts of the fence or at least it looks like there is.

Yes 99% sure it's permanent.  They put 2 coats of stain on it.  Not likely they would do that if it was going away before the grand opening. 

Plus it doesn't serve any purpose besides visual so it must be here for the long haul.  There's a black stucco wall behind a small portion of the length of the fence where the black wall veers inward, the fence continues.

If anything, they should have done a vertical wood fence there.  That would have looked pretty cool.

aquabliss said:
bones said:
jmoney74 said:
man those fences look really bad.. Premium priced homes surrounded by cost cutting initiative? 

Are we sure the fence is permanent?  The fencing is literally right at the sidewalk. Also the side where the models are going to be, there's a black wall behind parts of the fence or at least it looks like there is.

Yes 99% sure it's permanent.  They put 2 coats of stain on it.  Not likely they would do that if it was going away before the grand opening. 

Plus it doesn't serve any purpose besides visual so it must be here for the long haul.  There's a black stucco wall behind a small portion of the length of the fence where the black wall veers inward, the fence continues.

If anything, they should have done a vertical wood fence there.  That would have looked pretty cool.

Oh I don't think it's going away before the grand opening. But the majority of the fence is between the toll road and ridge valley. That fencing is right at the sidewalk - u can't really even plant anything in between. Plus that area isn't BP residential. That portion of the land is commercial so still awhile away. That's why I thought maybe it's just temporary (for a year or so). The fence that's at the model home side of ridge valley/irvine blvd is kinda weird too. The setback for the fence is also pretty small when you compare how pavilion park is. You also can't plant much of anything at the intersection either. Weird.

I think on the residential side of Ridge Valley just past the fence they'll put some huge trees and shrubbery on the hill they built.  This could look whimsical looking past the wood fence to the lush green area if they do it right.  We'll probably find out soon.

I just don't see them removing this fence... I mean on the Commercial side they tore down the existing chain link fence to add this.  If it was intended to be temporary, why would they remove the chain link fence?

So the park will have some interesting things:
"arts" house
lenders library
bocce court

Attachments

• TMSC_Welton_BeaconPark_Amenities[1].pdf
    191.8 KB · Views: 203
Ronnie and I just made our yacht from the leftover BP ghetto plank project of 2015. See you Saturday beetches @ the sea side.

ps9 said:
We do not welcome PP folks, keep your riffraff yacht away from BP :) :) :) :) (an extra one for you so you don't go LONL on us)

PP HOA has already confirmed all our fobs will work in BP from opening day.  We're all gonna anchor our luxury liners, storm the lenders library and pillage the complimentary publications.

Bones will be stationed in the treehouse looking out you fobless phase 1 buyers.

Pavilion Park Owners get a sneak peak of Beacon Park a whole 2 hours before it's open to the public.  All the MR are suddenly worth it.

Phase 1 lots for both Juniper and Silvermist are kinda meh.  Juniper lots around 5000 sq ft., Silvermist are 7500+ sq ft.  Non-cul de sac lots, they're along Beacon near the entrance to the community.  Juniper pricing is indeed low $400 sq ft.  Hopefully other builders will do the same.  And no single story in phase 1 for Silvermist.

ps9 said:
Phase 1 lots for both Juniper and Silvermist are kinda meh.  Juniper lots around 5000 sq ft., Silvermist are 7500+ sq ft.  Non-cul de sac lots, they're along Beacon near the entrance to the community.  Juniper pricing is indeed low $400 sq ft.  Hopefully other builders will do the same.  And no single story in phase 1 for Silvermist.

Are you going to the preview  this weekend?

why???  does 5P really think we are SO rich that we can afford a second million dollar house.

#IamNotRichLikeIHO

man that fence though.. lol.  You thought the black walls were in bad taste.

jmoney74 said:
man that fence though.. lol.  You thought the black walls were in bad taste.

Somebody once said they will reserve judgement until they see the completed project.

I guess that somebody has changed their mind.

aquabliss said:
Pavilion Park Owners get a sneak peak of Beacon Park a whole 2 hours before it's open to the public.  All the MR are suddenly worth it.
So which model will Ronnie jr be puking in first?

bones said:
aquabliss said:
So which model will Ronnie jr be puking in first?
Have Ronnie Jr. puke on jmoney's shoe so jmoney will come here and post about those dammed FCBs.

Back