Beacon Park

I will be attending and most likely passing on phase 1.  These homes will be ready in December.  Gonna see if I can get the bigger lots probably in phase 6-7 of Pulte. 

Happiness said:
bones said:
aquabliss said:
Pavilion Park Owners get a sneak peak of Beacon Park a whole 2 hours before it's open to the public.  All the MR are suddenly worth it.
So which model will Ronnie jr be puking in first?
Have Ronnie Jr. puke on jmoney's shoe so jmoney will come here and post about those dammed FCBs.

Ronnie Jr. has a little sister now and she pukes a LOT! 

They'll have no idea what hit them.

aquabliss said:
jmoney74 said:
man that fence though.. lol.  You thought the black walls were in bad taste.

Somebody once said they will reserve judgement until they see the completed project.

I guess that somebody has changed their mind.

Indeed

The fence looks done though

Omg. You guys and this fence. It's so temporary. Just look at how it's built and where it's located. Can ps9 or AW or someone going to presales ask?

Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part 😏

You guys are killing me. The wood fence is there to screen off construction activities of the later phases. It will be a huge deal landscape entry to be revealed later. BP is not a walled off imperial city.

The fence doesn't cover any construction activities.  Right behind the fence is a big mound of dirt then the black stucco wall.

If it's supposed to be a huge deal to reveal an amazing landscape, then it should be ready 1 week from today or it's poor planning on their part.

Why would they roll out the red carpet after the premier finishes?

aquabliss said:
The fence doesn't cover any construction activities.  Right behind the fence is a big mound of dirt then the black stucco wall.

If it's supposed to be a huge deal to reveal an amazing landscape, then it should be ready 1 week from today or it's poor planning on their part.

Why would they roll out the red carpet after the premier finishes?
What with roof decks, modern facades, and tandoori ovens, don't underestimate 5P's ability to surprise you with some amazing landscape you can't even imagine.

She thinks I was setting her up to lose the bet. That mound of dirt is for a future abutment of a pedestrian bridge that link PP the BP then to the rest of the future urban downtown. That corner will be a landscape corner intertwine with the stairs and ramp. Governmental, transportation engineering approval and processing are extremely lengthy because our government are known to work efficiently and speedily NOT.  Because of the unknown and government doesn't like to meet developers deadline that corner basically is on hold. Rather than a green fence the temporary stained wood fence is for the time being hides the pile of earth and prevents dust and dirt migrating to the street from any blowing wind.

irvinehomeshopper said:
She thinks I was setting her up to lose the bet. That mound of dirt is for a future abutment of a pedestrian bridge that link PP the BP then to the rest of the future urban downtown. That corner will be a landscape corner intertwine with the stairs and ramp. Governmental, transportation engineering approval and processing are extremely lengthy because our government are known to work efficiently and speedily NOT.  Because of the unknown and government doesn't like to meet developers deadline that corner basically is on hold. Rather than a green fence the temporary stained wood fence is for the time being hides the pile of earth and prevents dust and dirt migrating to the street from any blowing wind.
So does this bridge just take you to a sidewalk next to homes? Or lead you to a Greenbelt connecting to the park, school or bosque? From the site plan it seemed like the former which wouldn't be a great design.

No offense Ronnie but anyone thats taken a good look at the fence can tell its temporary. I just really couldn't think of anything I want from you. I guess I can always ask you to make me a Ronnie ID so I can use the Ronnie coupons you post. Or maybe your wife can come over and cook me a meal since she's obviously much better at that than me.

Back