Beacon Park

eatthis said:
thelandofnoland said:
Pavilion Park is completely sold out. Congrats to all homeowners.

Is Stonegate that much bigger than Pavilion Park? Wasn't Stonegate's grand opening much earlier than PP? It still has plenty of unsold homes and empty lots.

Believe so. Pp only had 700 so homes.

Lame.  All these builders had set and confirmed schedules...
And for potential customers, scheduling time is a hassle, especially with kids schedules

Maybe they sense the softening market and need to reprice their products?  Yes that must be it, lower prices for everybody!

There was a report that said June resales dipped. 
Greek crisis. China stock market. Fed rate decision. Fcb's buying hotlanta and Texas. Min wage increases to 15/hr that led to 2,000 self order kiosks at mcd.
Need to lower prices! Yay

AW said:
There was a report that said June resales dipped. 
Greek crisis. China stock market. Fed rate decision. Fcb's buying hotlanta and Texas. Min wage increases to 15/hr that led to 2,000 self order kiosks at mcd.
Need to lower prices! Yay

Lol

I guess well see.

Bullsback said:
Yes. Something to do with permits.

That would be my guess. The board of Real Estate still only has the preliminary report on our Greenwood house and Stan Pac won't get the final report until maybe end of Aug. We were one of the first to buy (It's been almost two months since they opened). But since they don't have it, we are only on reservation and not on contract which means we can back out and get 100% of our deposit and upgrade money back (and we're way past phase three upgrades with the only thing left being flooring for us).

Silvermist people told me at the meet the builder day prices would probably start at $1.3 million but they are 100K over that now so I doubt it's because they are lowering prices. You would think if rates are rising, they would want to open earlier, not later.

They are putting some simple wood fence at the entrance to BP on Ridge Valley and Irvine Blvd.  They're probably going for a look of a stained wood fence and lush drought tolerant landscape with big trees behind it..

However, this has potential for an epic fail if it doesn't come out right.  I'll get a pic tomorrow.

Ya the black walls are still there but this fence will be in front of the walls right at the main entry.  You can still see the black walls all the way down Irvine Blvd.

Back