Barcelona at Los Olivos Village

the.irvine said:
Really? I thought that is in middle of offices and kind of industrial area? maybe

Yeah, this is true, but it does seem to be in close proximity to a lot of things, too.  It'll be gated and they'll actually have an elementary school built there, too.

Given its location (west of the 405), I'm guessing they'll sell quite well.

Jantoven said:
the.irvine said:
Really? I thought that is in middle of offices and kind of industrial area? maybe

Yeah, this is true, but it does seem to be in close proximity to a lot of things, too.  It'll be gated and they'll actually have an elementary school built there, too.

Will elem school be inside?

the.irvine said:
Jantoven said:
the.irvine said:

Won't it be Alderwood in Quail Hill?

the.irvine said:

Yeah, I agree, I think its a horrible location. Plop a small gated enclave next to a bunch of freeways and office buildings. Go outside your gate and then what? Take a leisurely stroll down Irvine Center Drive? Bike to the Spectrum? Hah.

But then again, I dislike the location of Laguna Altura and Hidden Canyon too.

Irvine Center Drive and Bake Parkway are really more in Lake Forest than Irvine and isolated from rest of the residential neighborhoods of Irvine.

USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:
Jantoven said:
the.irvine said:

They said they?ll build one walking distance, not sure when that?ll be up

AW said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:
Jantoven said:
the.irvine said:

They said they?ll build one walking distance, not sure when that?ll be up

They are building an elementary school right across from the village.  So it?ll eventually be that school, not Alderwood.

$1.5M+ Motorcourts in Irvine.  I think this is a new record.  Haven't seen any other Irvine Motorcourts selling for $1.5M.

aquabliss said:
$1.5M+ Motorcourts in Irvine.  I think this is a new record.  Haven't seen any other Irvine Motorcourts selling for $1.5M.

La Vita??

Ronnie, we're revoking your TI real estate license.

That's true, La Vita although motorcourt, it is a true single family home. Look at the size compare to the current shoebox size for the starting price.

La Vita,

3,400 ? 3,942

Bed
4 ? 5

Bath
4.5 ? 5.5

Start.
Mid $1,000,000?s

Brookfield Residential

Pricing is August 2014

Back