Baker Ranch in Lake Forest / Foothill Ranch

Tyler Durden said:
SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
The RC one was tough because I think it was on Saturday when I already had plans with the family. I don't exactly recall why I missed it... we were probably looking at the 2010 New Home Collection model homes. :)

Hey, when folks were asking me to put together a meetup (it was before or after the one in Woodbury but definitely afterwards as well), I did ask you first, Iho, numerous times what day or time works the best for you / your family. It was important to me & I'm sure to others that you be included. I tried my very best to be considerate of your schedule & make that a top priority. I got no cooperation at all -- got nowhere with it.  You just didn't want any part of it. You can't say I didn't try, though. I made the effort.  ???

Sounds like IHO is playing hard to get.  ;)

Thank you for saying that. I agree. He is extremely hard to get.  :'( I.tried.so.hard. Stone cold.

SoCal said:
Tyler Durden said:
SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
The RC one was tough because I think it was on Saturday when I already had plans with the family. I don't exactly recall why I missed it... we were probably looking at the 2010 New Home Collection model homes. :)

Hey, when folks were asking me to put together a meetup (it was before or after the one in Woodbury but definitely afterwards as well), I did ask you first, Iho, numerous times what day or time works the best for you / your family. It was important to me & I'm sure to others that you be included. I tried my very best to be considerate of your schedule & make that a top priority. I got no cooperation at all -- got nowhere with it.  You just didn't want any part of it. You can't say I didn't try, though. I made the effort.  ???

Sounds like IHO is playing hard to get.  ;)

Thank you for saying that. I agree. He is extremely hard to get.  :'( I.tried.so.hard. Stone cold.

Did you scan the friend list of the new friend? And try to see if you have more common TI friends? Without naming names, I get "suggestions" on Linkedin even though I am not connected to those TI members. Some show up on my FB recommendations too..

I don't want to see IHO, ever. I want have a mental image of him as a chubster paranoid Irvine dad and I don't want to discover that it's all a carefully crafted persona.

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Some people just can't let things go.  :p

Quoting because this time I can't let go of it as quickly - you're right, although I will eventually. And yeah, I would feel better if you could at least acknowledge that I DID try to reach out to you multiple times. It was never my intention to choose a day that would exclude you that time or any other time. In fact, just the opposite. I'm sorry if you felt left out (I don't really believe you do, though.) I always thought we were on the same page & you knew that you were important. If this isn't so, let me know.

Also, just so I understand -- is the whole point of your reply to say that you have changed your mind and no longer against making an appearance? I think that's what you're getting at but I'm not totally sure.

I didn't feel left out. My recollection was plan it to fit everyone else's schedule and I'll see if I can make it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6c3OTr6yA[/youtube]

Cubic Zirconia said:
Did you scan the friend list of the new friend? And try to see if you have more common TI friends? Without naming names, I get "suggestions" on Linkedin even though I am not connected to those TI members. Some show up on my FB recommendations too..

I don't want to see IHO, ever. I want have a mental image of him as a chubster paranoid Irvine dad and I don't want to discover that it's all a carefully crafted persona.

Nah, I haven't bothered hunting through all of the "new friend's" 1,832 friends. PM what dirt you found.  :) Hey, did you add the new friend?

Whaaaat??? You never want to meet Iho?!?  :eek: Iho is still the one I want to meet the very most after all these years, any & all chubbiness and paranoid tendencies included. I won't be happy until I meet him (although some days he makes me frustrated / angry. Yeah, I don't get it either. He has messed with my head.) Homer is a close 2nd.  :) I am positive I will meet Homer very soon. I will meet Iho one day, too - he just doesn't know it yet. The only one I never want to meet is Qwerty. (Sorry!) Can't take the pressure! I can never live up to his expectations. I'm just an ordinary person, nothing to see here!

SoCal said:
The only one I never want to meet is Qwerty. (Sorry!) Can't take the pressure! I can never live up to his expectations. I'm just an ordinary person, nothing to see here!

if you guys dont see any posts from me tomorrow that means i died from sadness in my sleep  :(

Looks good, but I hope Shea doesn't mimic their properties in Aliso Viejo and not give you a driveway even when you get a 3,200 sq. ft home. 

Then again, I guess people don't care for driveways these days with the amount of homes not getting one.  :eek:

"Lake Forest?s schools are renowned for outstanding academic achievement.  The Saddleback Valley Unified School District includes more California Distinguished Schools than any other in the state!  With small-town values and metropolitan conveniences, this is a great place to call your hometown."

:-\  Oh how statistics can be misleading.

simplistic629 said:
THEY HAVE ADDED MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE.  :-*

http://liveatbakerranch.com/

Heights
by Toll Brothers
Single Family Detached, 4-5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
approx. 2,639 ? 2,883 sq. ft.

Highlands
by Toll Brothers
Single Family Detached, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 Baths
approx. 2,970 ? 3,268 sq. ft.

-----------------------------------------------

NICE!  I wonder how much The Heights will start at.

aquabliss said:
simplistic629 said:
THEY HAVE ADDED MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE.  :-*

http://liveatbakerranch.com/

Heights
by Toll Brothers
Single Family Detached, 4-5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
approx. 2,639 ? 2,883 sq. ft.

Highlands
by Toll Brothers
Single Family Detached, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 Baths
approx. 2,970 ? 3,268 sq. ft.

-----------------------------------------------

NICE!  I wonder how much The Heights will start at.

2,600 sq. ft and 4.5 baths?  Wow, should be interesting. 

I really wish we had some clue when the models are opening. :-/  I keep checking my email spams. Nothing. Thought about calling. There is no phone number. :-(

SoCal said:
I really wish we had some clue when the models are opening. :-/  I keep checking my email spams. Nothing. Thought about calling. There is no phone number. :-(

They have said early 2014

shadax said:
SoCal said:

They have said early 2014
One of my clients heard it was March/April 2014.

If you're a Realtor or affilliated with the Orange County Area Realtors board, a Lake Forest City Manager will be at the La Paz office from 9:00 AM till 10:00 AM this Thursday discussing Baker Ranch and other new home projects in the city.

Soylent Green Is People said:
If you're a Realtor or affilliated with the Orange County Area Realtors board, a Lake Forest City Manager will be at the La Paz office from 9:00 AM till 10:00 AM this Thursday discussing Baker Ranch and other new home projects in the city.

If anyone goes, please ask the approximate move in dates of the first phase of homes.  Thx.

Got to drive in for a bit, it looks decent but you can tell the difference b/w here and Irvine.  Also being in between industrial isn't the best but hopefully these detached condos/SFRs are priced at least 100k less than Irvine.

Back