Area between Furrow St. and Bella Vista in OH

Here's new info for this area.  TIC redraw the development again and now with 277 units.  Taylor Morrison, Shea Homes, and maybe Irvine Pacific are going to build these homes. 

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 2,020
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,980
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 418
lnc said:
Here's new info for this area.  TIC redraw the development again and now with 277 units.  Taylor Morrison, Shea Homes, and maybe Irvine Pacific are going to build these homes.

Great info!  Was always curious what homes will end up there.  I think 19006 will have views on the farthest bottom line of homes.
Hope Taylor Morrison gives more yard this time than the Capella on the 19004 homes, but it looks pretty tight from the development map.

Yeah it's pretty tight. That #19004 TM's homes are design with 50x80 lot which is about the same as Capella's.  (BTW, #19005 are with 50x90 lot and #19006-Shea Home are with 55x90 lot)

Here's the floor plan for Taylor Morrison's home.

Attachments

• TM plan 1.jpg
    TM plan 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 382
  • TM plan 2.jpg
    TM plan 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 422
  • TM plan 3.jpg
    TM plan 3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 400
Goriot said:
lnc said:

Great info!  Was always curious what homes will end up there.  I think 19006 will have views on the farthest bottom line of homes.
Hope Taylor Morrison gives more yard this time than the Capella on the 19004 homes, but it looks pretty tight from the development map.

I wonder what those view lots will start at? 

Aren't the view lots for the new condos in PS already $250K+ premium? For houses this size you could get dangerously close to mid six figures.

marmott said:
Aren't the view lots for the new condos in PS already $250K+ premium? For houses this size you could get dangerously close to mid six figures.

Yeah there is a 200k-250k premium, way overpriced.  No one wants to pay that at the "budget" village.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm with Mety and eyephone on this.

It's good for j4r to get opinions, but if he does decide to put in an offer, he shouldn't tell us if he bought it or not to protect his privacy.

I still like the Tustin Ranch home best... I'm a sucker for 3CWG.

Ditto that and exactly why I bought a single story 3CWG in Tustin Ranch.  Heck, if carefully arranged I can fit 5 cars on my driveway...maybe even 6 when I knock out the palm trees and put a more square paver driveway.  :D

akkord said:
marmott said:

Yeah there is a 200k-250k premium, way overpriced.  No one wants to pay that at the "budget" village.

As much as I love view lots, the premiums for them are getting crazy.  I rather pay a smaller premium for a large lot with less neighbors.

Here's attached are the floor plans for rest of the home in track 19005.  I am guessing the homes in the track 19005 are going to be Irvine Pacific and if it is true, this will be the biggest home IP every build.

Homes in track 19004 are by Taylor Morrison and the floor plans are already posted in the last page of this thread.

index.php

Attachments

• OH1 (19005) plan 1.jpg
    OH1 (19005) plan 1.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 566
  • OH1 (19005) plan 2.jpg
    OH1 (19005) plan 2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 477
  • OH1 (19005) plan 3.jpg
    OH1 (19005) plan 3.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 475
And here's the floor plans for Shea Homes, track 19006. 

Attachments

• OH1 Shea Homes  plan 1.jpg
    OH1 Shea Homes plan 1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 11,401
  • OH1 Shea Homes  plan 2.jpg
    OH1 Shea Homes plan 2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11,337
  • OH1 Shea Homes  plan 3.jpg
    OH1 Shea Homes plan 3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 11,356
What do you all think the Taymo homes will start at?

What about iPac and Shea?

The only comparison is Varenna at $1.3m for 2500 sq ft and Genoa at $1.65m for 3200 sq ft.

lovingit said:

The only comparison is Varenna at $1.3m for 2500 sq ft and Genoa at $1.65m for 3200 sq ft.

Aren't those similar in size to Pavoda?  If so, the lower size floor plan will start around mid to high $1.4s and larger size floor plan upto low $1.6s.

lovingit said:

It will start just under 2 Mil.

Compressed-Village said:
lovingit said:

It will start just under 2 Mil.

I think iPac = high $1.6s/low $1.7s to $1.8s.  Good comp is Ravello, but I think the prices there have elevation and view premiums so this ones might be priced slightly lower? I say higher premium then Genoa KB, but slightly lower then Ravello per sqft.

Shea = Yeah, probably starting high $1.9s and upto low $2s.  The ones with view line at the bottom probably will have $300k-$500k premium. 

Do you think the homes backing into Leafy Pass will be bad due to loud noise from the exotic cars racing up to the Vistas?  Not to mention the Shea Home view lots looking down into your backyard.

Back