Author Topic: INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND  (Read 56599 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 505
  • -Received: 789
Re: INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2021, 02:50:36 PM »
C'mon eye, Impress us with your creds. Justify why anyone should put any weight in anything you say.  Wow us. As for Tesla, you were the one so impressed with their numbers. I only pointed out in the Context of inflation (the topic of this thread) they are irrelevant.

In other words: tell me who you are. Everybody can be Anonymous on talk irvine except me? Republicons love the double standard.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2021, 02:56:02 PM »
For those who do not know. Bots have a hard time understanding and connecting different paragraphs or posts together. Lets look what I said.

2. Demand for cars soar through the roof. (New and used) Many dealerships not receiving top selling cars or maybe only receiving 1.

A. I said demand for new and used cars are high. (Which is a true statement)
B. Many dealerships are not receiving cars top selling cars from the plant. If they do it is 1 or a few. (Which is a true statement)

Regarding Tesla I said there is a huge demand for cars. Also, there are supply issues like all or almost all car manufactures. (Which is a true statement)

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 669
  • -Received: 602
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2021, 03:00:32 PM »
C'mon eye, Impress us with your creds. Justify why anyone should put any weight in anything you say.  Wow us. As for Tesla, you were the one so impressed with their numbers. I only pointed out in the Context of inflation (the topic of this thread) they are irrelevant.

In other words: tell me who you are. Everybody can be Anonymous on talk irvine except me? Republicons love the double standard.

No, I have given you quite a bit of information about me without too many specifics.  What I outlined gives everyone a fair insight into my background and expertise on the topic. It adds weight to the points I try to make.  Just asking the same of you.  You like to bring into question my knowledge and background all the time, only fair to see how you stack up if you're gonna call a kettle black.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2021, 03:04:25 PM »

No, I have given you quite a bit of information about me without too many specifics.  What I outlined gives everyone a fair insight into my background and expertise on the topic. It adds weight to the points I try to make.  Just asking the same of you.  You like to bring into question my knowledge and background all the time, only fair to see how you stack up if you're gonna call a kettle black.

You wont even give out your so called license number. Trying to come at me with being anonymous. Stop trying to harass me for my identity. When you wont give up yours.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2021, 03:44:18 PM »

You wont even give out your so called license number. Trying to come at me with being anonymous. Stop trying to harass me for my identity. When you wont give up yours.

I think everyone would agree they know quite a bit about me without knowing any specifics. They know where I live, what I do for a living, where I’m from and went to school. Why on earth would they want my license number? That doesn’t tell them anything. Everyone knows a great deal about me without giving up some anonymity.  I’m only asking the same of you, why so defensive? Nothing to brag about? Your reluctance tells it all. You are as transparent as the Biden administration. No wonder no one believes you and has your comments on mute.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2021, 06:22:59 PM »
Your the Pusss see that dont want to meet up. Stop talking chit

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2021, 06:25:25 PM »
Blah blah transparent, mute me, I can care less. Please mute me. Talk Irvine is a trash website.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2021, 06:25:40 PM »

What are you talking about?  Seriously.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2021, 06:26:27 PM »

go cry and complain

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2021, 06:26:55 PM »
Blah blah transparent, mute me, I can care less. Please mute me. Talk Irvine is a trash website.

Who’s afraid now? ;D ;D

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2021, 06:28:16 PM »

go cry and complain

I’m not complaining.  (Making things up…again)

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2021, 06:28:50 PM »
Your mom

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2021, 06:31:47 PM »
Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2021, 06:42:00 PM »
Again you flipping the truth
You were wrong regarding Trump. You were wrong on global warming. You were wrong about covid.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2021, 07:01:57 PM »
Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

;D ;D >:D

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: COVID FRAUD by dingduong
[Today at 09:44:44 PM]

Re: Shady Siam Station in Irvine by washingtoncaly
[Today at 08:22:15 PM]

Re: Oil by morekaos
[Today at 08:00:20 PM]