INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Someone tell the fake guy to wake up. Huge demand is driving up prices.
1. That there was a mad dash for gpus, cpus, miners because of the of crypto. There still is a huge demand even after the LHR (limited hash rate) gpus. Just recently a lot of people were waiting or camping in line at Best Buy for gpus. Through out the pandemic people were lining up in front of stores even based on rumor of store shipment with no guarantee of the store receiving one. Some stores are forcing people to buy combos in order to receive a gpu or other item. This was primarily done during black friday or holiday season in the past. For example, if you a person wants a gpu they have to enter a raffle and if they win then they can buy the gpu, with monitor, motherboard, power supply, gaming case. (combination may vary)
Another way, is to sign up on the website to get email if stock is available. I know someone that waited more than 6 months and got an email that he can buy the gpu at retail price. Scalpers or individuals have sold gpus for double the price or more.
2. Demand for cars soar through the roof. (New and used) Many dealerships not receiving top selling cars or maybe only receiving 1.
3. Other collectables huge demand. Such as Pokemon cards. People waiting in front of Target and Walmart for Pokemon cards. (I am not sure if target still does lines for Pokemon cards) Special clothing/shoe releases.
4. Home goods/home improvement/construction. There has been a huge demand.
5. Electronics - huge demand
6. Video game system - huge demand for the new systems
7. Weights - people creating a home gym

Many more to list. Huge resale market for items mentioned above. Huge demand for everything and not enough supply. If you just woke up and did not know what realize what is happening. Then I suggest you drink some coffee. I know people quit their job just to do resell online.

Fyi - there is an unofficial driver for the new gpus that are lhr. I want to say to get 75% hash rate for ethereum. Huge demand for ethereum because that crypto is used to buy nfts. I guess the so called trend is nft.

* not investment advice

Also, waiting list for Tesla is long due to huge demand. (really LONG =P)

InsideEVs article: Estimated delivery time (new orders) for base versions of all Tesla cars in the U.S. is now 2022.

Estimated delivery time (new orders):

Tesla Model 3:

Standard Range Plus: January 2022 (previously 8?14 weeks)
Long Range: November (no change)
Performance: 5?7 weeks (previously 4?7 weeks)

Tesla Model S:

Long Range: March?April, 2022 (no change)
Plaid: January?February, 2022 (no change)
Tesla Model X:

Long Range: March?April, 2022 (no change)
Plaid: March?April, 2022 (no change)
Tesla Model Y:

Long Range: January 2022 (previously December)
Performance: 5?7 weeks (no change)
The changes of estimated delivery dates to 2022 indicate a much higher demand than supply, but it's impossible to know whether the supply is seriously affected by the production constraints (semiconductor shortage or other bottlenecks) or is mostly demand related.
https://insideevs.com/news/526879/us-order-backlog-tesla-modely/

Note these are estimates. I know someone that is on a waiting list for a model 3. Still waiting and is scheduled to get it soon. Tbd (but not long range)

Who cares?...Teslas total sales only represent around 1.5% of the total US auto sales...practically nothing and therefore growth impacts NOTHING.

So this is what he does. He makes his fake Republicon argument against Tesla. But in my previous thread I mentioned new and used cars there are high demand. I believe all major car makers have mention supply constraints.

Republicon like the fake guy like to bash Tesla.

C'mon eye, Impress us with your creds. Justify why anyone should put any weight in anything you say.  Wow us. As for Tesla, you were the one so impressed with their numbers. I only pointed out in the Context of inflation (the topic of this thread) they are irrelevant.

morekaos said:
C'mon eye, Impress us with your creds. Justify why anyone should put any weight in anything you say.  Wow us. As for Tesla, you were the one so impressed with their numbers. I only pointed out in the Context of inflation (the topic of this thread) they are irrelevant.

In other words: tell me who you are. Everybody can be Anonymous on talk irvine except me? Republicons love the double standard.

For those who do not know. Bots have a hard time understanding and connecting different paragraphs or posts together. Lets look what I said.

2. Demand for cars soar through the roof. (New and used) Many dealerships not receiving top selling cars or maybe only receiving 1.

A. I said demand for new and used cars are high. (Which is a true statement)
B. Many dealerships are not receiving cars top selling cars from the plant. If they do it is 1 or a few. (Which is a true statement)

Regarding Tesla I said there is a huge demand for cars. Also, there are supply issues like all or almost all car manufactures. (Which is a true statement)

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

In other words: tell me who you are. Everybody can be Anonymous on talk irvine except me? Republicons love the double standard.

No, I have given you quite a bit of information about me without too many specifics.  What I outlined gives everyone a fair insight into my background and expertise on the topic. It adds weight to the points I try to make.  Just asking the same of you.  You like to bring into question my knowledge and background all the time, only fair to see how you stack up if you're gonna call a kettle black.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

No, I have given you quite a bit of information about me without too many specifics.  What I outlined gives everyone a fair insight into my background and expertise on the topic. It adds weight to the points I try to make.  Just asking the same of you.  You like to bring into question my knowledge and background all the time, only fair to see how you stack up if you're gonna call a kettle black.

You wont even give out your so called license number. Trying to come at me with being anonymous. Stop trying to harass me for my identity. When you wont give up yours.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

You wont even give out your so called license number. Trying to come at me with being anonymous. Stop trying to harass me for my identity. When you wont give up yours.

I think everyone would agree they know quite a bit about me without knowing any specifics. They know where I live, what I do for a living, where I?m from and went to school. Why on earth would they want my license number? That doesn?t tell them anything. Everyone knows a great deal about me without giving up some anonymity.  I?m only asking the same of you, why so defensive? Nothing to brag about? Your reluctance tells it all. You are as transparent as the Biden administration. No wonder no one believes you and has your comments on mute.

Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

Again you flipping the truth
You were wrong regarding Trump. You were wrong on global warming. You were wrong about covid.

Back