Yulin Dog Meat Eating Festival

Why do people say "Mainlander Chinese" like the actions of these select few represent the 1.3 billion who live there??? I know that many members have jokes about different ethnicities in a light hearted tease... However, some people are disgustingly ignorant in their posts. 

Let's see how many posts it takes for some people to look like complete uneducated and overgeneralizing idiots

To be an equal opportunity racist, you need to talk shit about other races.  IHS, you are already over your quota on the shit talking about mainlanders.  You need to talk more shit about Qwerty's people and IHO's people.

or say something positive about mainlanders.

zubs said:
To be an equal opportunity racist, you need to talk shit about other races.  IHS, you are already over your quota on the shit talking about mainlanders.  You need to talk more shit about Qwerty's people and IHO's people.

If you want any help, I could do my part and talk poop about whites. Especially their Ed Hardy wear. You don't see it much around here but still. But I guess in doing that, I would be playing into the stereotype of white people bonding with others by hating on Ed Hardy.

This reminds me of that Simpsons episode.. Whacking day.  Unfortunate.  Mainland China has a long way to go.

To paraphrase the argument between Ronald Reagan and Deng Xiaoping in their meeting in April of 1984:

Reagan:  Your country is bad because you do not allow your citizens to travel abroad.

Deng:  How many millions of our citizens would you like?  If we allowed our citizens to travel, your country would be overrun with our citizens.

Reagan was considered the greatest debater of his time until he finally met his match with Deng.

SoCal said:
jmoney74 said:
This reminds me of that Simpsons episode.. Whacking day. 

Orly? There's got to be a Youtube clip of this somewhere. Surely, there must...

pretty much just culture breeding years and years of senseless violence.  Unfortunately it would take time to change.. would have to come from the top Government officials.  They'd have to really up their laws.  Again.. so far behind.  We still got their nationals coming over here peeing in bushes at Greenwood for crying out loud. 

Coleman said:
Why do people say "Mainlander Chinese" like the actions of these select few represent the 1.3 billion who live there??? I know that many members have jokes about different ethnicities in a light hearted tease... However, some people are disgustingly ignorant in their posts. 

Let's see how many posts it takes for some people to look like complete uneducated and overgeneralizing idiots

Thanks for making me less ignorant.  I guess Xi Jingping was right; dailymail, cnn, and the other "Western Media" outlets are just making up lies in a conspiracy to "blacken the image of New China."

Happiness said:
Coleman said:

Thanks for making me less ignorant.  I guess Xi Jingping was right; dailymail, cnn, and the other "Western Media" outlets are just making up lies in a conspiracy to "blacken the image of New China."

Did I say that the event did not take place? No

So what is your point?

Deng lost here. He pretty much just admitted his country is bad because millions of his people were suffering and wanted to GTFO.

Happiness said:
To paraphrase the argument between Ronald Reagan and Deng Xiaoping in their meeting in April of 1984:

Reagan:  Your country is bad because you do not allow your citizens to travel abroad.

Deng:  How many millions of our citizens would you like?  If we allowed our citizens to travel, your country would be overrun with our citizens.

Reagan was considered the greatest debater of his time until he finally met his match with Deng.

IHO and Qwerty please let Zub know that I talk shit about you both long before others even know about this site on how you have the worst taste in 3CWG and Qwety's people having a 6pm curfew in Irvine and the only way for his offsprings to score a 4 digit on the SAT is to marry a Chinese. I even talk shit on the president who build all your beige boxes.

zubs said:

jmoney74 said:
SoCal said:
jmoney74 said:
This reminds me of that Simpsons episode.. Whacking day. 

Orly? There's got to be a Youtube clip of this somewhere. Surely, there must...

pretty much just culture breeding years and years of senseless violence.  Unfortunately it would take time to change.. would have to come from the top Government officials.  They'd have to really up their laws.  Again.. so far behind.  We still got their nationals coming over here peeing in bushes at Greenwood for crying out loud. 

Of the 195 countries in the world, I think around 160 or so of them are far closer to Game of Thrones for the average person than the USA, Western European, Scandinavian models.  And most of those western eu and Scandinavian countries are thinking the USA is pretty barbaric too.

I'm not sure what most Irvinites would think of the north eastern Sierra in Cali or rural Midwest or Appalachia.  It's a lot more gritty and a lot less pretty while often masquerading as a Saturday evening post cover.

irvinehomeshopper said:
IHO and Qwerty please let Zub know that I talk shit about you both long before others even know about this site on how you have the worst taste in 3CWG and Qwety's people having a 6pm curfew in Irvine and the only way for his offsprings to score a 4 digit on the SAT is to marry a Chinese. I even talk shit on the president who build all your beige boxes.

zubs said:

confirmed. IHS puts every one down :)

irvinehomeshopper said:
There you go Zub I don't discriminate. I thank both IHO and Qwerty for confirming that I am an equal opportunity racist.

I can confirm as well.  IHS suffers from internalized sinophobia and even hates himself.  ;)

Paris said:
jmoney74 said:
SoCal said:
qwerty said:
this is pretty damn sad. i dont care if its a cultural thing. it doesnt make it right or acceptable. common sense tells you dont kill any animal for consumption by skinning it alive.  im sure there are farmers here who dont follow all the rules as seen by some of those under cover stings by PETA but we are light years away from where China is.  Hopefully the animal lovers in China make progress on how to kill animals for consumption in a more humane manner. 

Maybe next year ill go to Yulin and skin of those fuckers alive, cut their dick and balls off and shove it down their fucking throat while they are still alive.

One of the articles mentioned that their saying goes: "The more pain and fear an animal suffers, the better the meat."

??? Yeah, reveling in torture is pretty sick.

Weird. Makes it seem even more made up.  Generally butches like relaxed animals to get more tender meat.  Just not adding up.

jmoney it's not an exaggeration, just google the images from previous festivals and it will break your heart. It shows the animals being tortured.

And whome you're right, humane killing of all animals should be an important issue. But dropping a lobster into boiling water it dies instantly. Skinning a dog to death is simply put inhumane.  We are carnivores and we consume meat but we are intelligent beings that should kill humanely for the purpose of food consumption.

How about force feeding an animal a diet it can't digest then pumping it full of antibiotics so it can gain weight for slaughter 5 times faster than nature intended?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/meat/interviews/pollan.html

wrigley said:
Paris said:
jmoney74 said:
SoCal said:
qwerty said:
this is pretty damn sad. i dont care if its a cultural thing. it doesnt make it right or acceptable. common sense tells you dont kill any animal for consumption by skinning it alive.  im sure there are farmers here who dont follow all the rules as seen by some of those under cover stings by PETA but we are light years away from where China is.  Hopefully the animal lovers in China make progress on how to kill animals for consumption in a more humane manner. 

Maybe next year ill go to Yulin and skin of those fuckers alive, cut their dick and balls off and shove it down their fucking throat while they are still alive.

One of the articles mentioned that their saying goes: "The more pain and fear an animal suffers, the better the meat."

??? Yeah, reveling in torture is pretty sick.

Weird. Makes it seem even more made up.  Generally butches like relaxed animals to get more tender meat.  Just not adding up.

jmoney it's not an exaggeration, just google the images from previous festivals and it will break your heart. It shows the animals being tortured.

And whome you're right, humane killing of all animals should be an important issue. But dropping a lobster into boiling water it dies instantly. Skinning a dog to death is simply put inhumane.  We are carnivores and we consume meat but we are intelligent beings that should kill humanely for the purpose of food consumption.

How about force feeding an animal a diet it can't digest then pumping it full of antibiotics so it can gain weight for slaughter 5 times faster than nature intended?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/meat/interviews/pollan.html

Not only is that inhumane to the cow, it is inhumane to the humans that end up consuming this antibiotic-filled meat.

Back