Trevi @ Orchard Hills

The lots on the newer side of Trevi definitely look a lot smaller; probably around 8,000 square feet on average. Doesn't sound small, but when the house sitting on it is 6000 square feet, I would expect a lot more.

Villager said:
The lots on the newer side of Trevi definitely look a lot smaller; probably around 8,000 square feet on average. Doesn't sound small, but when the house sitting on it is 6000 square feet, I would expect a lot more.

But don't these homes on that other side have a beautiful city view? I guess I'd sacrifice lot size for views if they are the same price but somehow I doubt the view lots are the same price

Paris said:
Villager said:

But don't these homes on that other side have a beautiful city view? I guess I'd sacrifice lot size for views if they are the same price but somehow I doubt the view lots are the same price

To be completely fair, I would sacrifice lot size for a good view as well,  but the views are essentially blocked by the school buildings below on half of the lots offering the "view" (the view lots on the right half). I checked YEARS ago (it was technically trespassing, but shh don't tell), and I was sorely disappointed. The school buildings are only two stories tall, but they are a lot taller than you would think--tall enough to block out the city lights virtually completely. The view lots on the left side definitely offer the best views in the tract, as there is nothing more than a flat school field below to block the view (but may surely be a daily noise issue...). It's a shame that they aren't offering any plan 1s on that side. Trevi plan 1 is certainly my favorite model in the neighborhood, besides La Vita plan 4

So are the prices going to start from where they left off in phase 1?
Not sure if this is the most recent pricing, got this from another thread (courtesy of rkp):

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 605
Year end move in opportunities for Trevi and Amelia.

24cz6g2.png

It's been a long time since I reviewed the site map for Trevi. It appears the New Home Company was approved to build 4 more homes in the culdesac near Culver & Furrow. That area was originally designated for a child care center. The City of Irvine caved in to builder greed like usual. Is there ever a builder variance that the City rejects?

trevi.jpg

5vws2o.jpg

Anyone know what are those white rectangular structure in the back yard of several Trevi home on the right?  A guess house?

lnc said:
Anyone know what are those white rectangular structure in the back yard of several Trevi home on the right?  A guess house?

I believe you are correct. They are pre plotted casitas. I remember seeing them in the model homes.

iacrenter said:
lnc said:

I believe you are correct. They are pre plotted casitas. I remember seeing them in the model homes.
The casitas aren't pre-plotted. The white rectangular structures simply indicate which lots are sizable enough to accommodate the casita option.

The contract with TNHC states that all deposit monies are non-refundable. When you order the options through the design center there's a 50% deposit, except for flooring. If I recall, the flooring deposit was either 20-25%.

Dresden215 said:
The contract with TNHC states that all deposit monies are non-refundable. When you order the options through the design center there's a 50% deposit, except for flooring. If I recall, the flooring deposit was either 20-25%.

This is true for most builders. In many cases, especially when a buyer from an early phase backs out, not only do they keep the deposit, they turn around and sell the house at the higher per square foot price of the latest phase and makes more money than if the original buyer had followed through with the purchase.

Irvine Dream said:
Irvine or Bust said:

Probably these initially had buyers who backed out.  Do the Builders actually keep the deposit money or any money paid for the options in these cases?
These finishes are signature NWHM. I doubt any buyer was in before design decisions were made.

Villager said:
Irvine Dream said:
Irvine or Bust said:

Probably these initially had buyers who backed out.  Do the Builders actually keep the deposit money or any money paid for the options in these cases?
These finishes are signature NWHM. I doubt any buyer was in before design decisions were made.

That's a complete guess. Buyers see what the model home has and want the same/similar.

NYT said:
Villager said:
Irvine Dream said:
Irvine or Bust said:

That's a complete guess. Buyers see what the model home has and want the same/similar.
I would prefer to call it a hypothesis based on the photos provided.

FYI - Definitely out of my price range. Some view lots.

Attachments

• Trevi Prices.jpg
    Trevi Prices.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 450
  • Trevi Prices 2.jpg
    Trevi Prices 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Trevi Site.jpg
    Trevi Site.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 756
Back