Trevi @ Orchard Hills

test said:
No views????

The model homes are not on view lots. Models are on lots 3,4,5. View lots are 21-37.

trevisiteplan_zps3b40c725.jpg

Trevi is an unique product, don't see any 5000+ sq ft resales at $450/sq ft.  Even included the estate homes above Tustin Ranch.  Let's see if I liquidate my 401k, minus the penalty tax, sell current house to FCB, get a million+  5/1 ARM......

@NYT

What's the Mello Roos (can they inscribe "courtesy of Trevi" on all TUSD's kids' iPads)?  HOA?

ps9 said:
@NYT

What's the Mello Roos (can they inscribe "courtesy of Trevi" on all TUSD's kids' iPads)?  HOA?

I don't have the sheet in front of me, but I think MR is approx $9500 for Trevi, with an HOA of $279.

Looking forward to seeing the models and the OH view premium.

My guess is that these will be quite a bargain compared with the prices over at Hidden Canyon.

iacrenter said:

My guess is that these will be quite a bargain compared with the prices over at Hidden Canyon.
Are Hidden Canyon starting in the mid to high 2MM?  The Trevi homes will be ~$3MM and up all in.

OCgasman said:
iacrenter said:

Are Hidden Canyon starting in the mid to high 2MM?  The Trevi homes will be ~$3MM and up all in.

I'm basing this prediction on the recent sales of some LA homes @ $550-600/sqft. At the low end of my estimate, the smaller 4000sqft HC homes will start in the low to mid $2M range without options.

iacrenter said:
OCgasman said:
iacrenter said:

I'm basing this prediction on the recent sales of some LA homes @ $550-600/sqft. At the low end of my estimate, the smaller 4000sqft HC homes will start in the low to mid $2M range without options.

I doubt the low end of HC will start that high.  Toll Brothers are planning to build 258 homes at HC and the builder just don't build this many over 2 million dollar homes at one location.  My guess is that the lower end will start around 1.6 to 1.8 million.

Hidden Canyon is a luxury new home community with two fabulous collections of homes to choose from. Both the Capri and Marbella Collections offer 4,000 + sq. ft. estate homes, each with 5 unique single-family home designs, incorporating grand entries, California rooms, and luxury living throughout
http://www.tollbrothers.com/CA/Toll_Brothers_at_Hidden_Canyon

lnc said:
iacrenter said:
OCgasman said:
iacrenter said:

I doubt the low end of HC will start that high.  Toll Brothers are planning to build 258 homes at HC and the builder just don't build this many over 2 million dollar homes at one location.  My guess is that the lower end will start around 1.6 to 1.8 million.

Hidden Canyon is a luxury new home community with two fabulous collections of homes to choose from. Both the Capri and Marbella Collections offer 4,000 + sq. ft. estate homes, each with 5 unique single-family home designs, incorporating grand entries, California rooms, and luxury living throughout
http://www.tollbrothers.com/CA/Toll_Brothers_at_Hidden_Canyon

If they sell these homes at $450sqft, gated, no MR, and "Coastal Canyon" living that would seem too cheap. I would buy these as an investment at that price. LA seems to be selling at a higher resale price point. HC is supposed to be >>> LA.

irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:
I would buy these as an investment*** at that price.
Man... you and Homer are ballers.

You two should have teamed up and bought the Clippers.

I should have qualified that statement.

***If I had the cash  :)

Picture of Trevi on front page of LA Times today, although the article itself isn't about Trevi, per se.

ScreenShot2014-11-24at75224AM_zpsc4bd30ca.png

Save your $2-3M for Hidden Canyon.

i1 said:
Saw these for first time today. Plan 3 only and was a little disappointed.
11k average lot size is good, but only a 15 foot front setback would be unacceptable to me! That's not much different from many townhomes.

Front facades were also very plain and boring on all the models. Layout was decent but a couple of the upstairs secondary bedrooms felt very average sized for a 6k sqf home. Also, I can't pinpoint it, but something felt off about the plan 3 loft. I think it felt more closed in like a bedroom and not as open as most lofts.

I also wasn't a big fan of having to walk up 4 steps to get to the master bedroom. Mostly nitpicks, but just wasn't overly impressed by the plan 3. maybe my expectations were too high.

Back