Trading Apple

Just read on cnbc, Apple warned investors of "material" financial penalty due to the European Commission investigation over the Apple's tax deal with Ireland. The warning was notes in Apples 10Q filing.

ps9 said:
Yeah, dumped PBR at 6.62 and all in on AAPL

How'd that turn out for you?

AAPL is such a boring stock. Seems like an easy bake stock where you set it and forget it.

Nice to see that the ER was great and the stock is doing horrible!  :mad:

Have a sell limit set to free up some $$$ to play with some more fun stocks, but apple does not seem to want to get there, haha

if you want a fun stock trade HLF, PBR will be less volatile now that their audited financials are out. i do think PBR is going to kill its Q1 earnings when it releases in a couple of weeks and thinking of increasing my position.

qwerty said:
if you want a fun stock trade HLF, PBR will be less volatile now that their audited financials are out. i do think PBR is going to kill its Q1 earnings when it releases in a couple of weeks and thinking of increasing my position.

Got in PBR already once in the high 7s and then again in the mid 8s

Very very very small positions though...

HLF looks pretty fun just by looking at their recent chart!  Volatility with such a high price is interesting! 

The California Court Company said:
jumped on that Apple train @ $130; let's see how it goes!

Good day to pick up some AAPL shares, sorry CA court, at least you'll get the div bump soon

ps9 said:

Good day to pick up some AAPL shares, sorry CA court, at least you'll get the div bump soon

what do you mean by dividend bump? typically a stock price drops for the amount of the dividend, so its like a wash.

no worries. I just increase my position @ $125.5.

ps9 said:

More room to drop. Apple watch glitch slows production.

don't underestimate the brand name. limited supply for Apple = pent up demand for the future. with that huge cash on hand, the downside risk is minimal.

I agree and don't see any risk holding apple for long term.  If I had free money, I would continue to buy more shares as the price drops. 

The only reason I want to sell is because I am poor (could only afford a rundown city) and don't have much money in my brokerage account, so it is a bit of a hindrance to have pennies tied up in apple when there are more fun games to play.

F1272F87-733D-4476-877B-59B9DEA1ADE1_zpsmvyvliso.png

Analyst price targets

Coleman said:
Apple gets a A- on their report card and then everyone starts freaking out.  :eek: ;D

In "my opinion", the issue is why aren't they releasing the units and sales of the apple watch? I believe it's in other income.

Back