Torrey at Beacon Park

You are just takinbrthe total payments and tacking them on to purchase price. You need to find the net present value of those payments. Otherwise the home prices you quotes would not really be the home price if any amount was financed. So I'm taking the monthly payment and finding out what that translates into in terms of a loan.

So pavillion park got all of the appreciation and lower MR. Sounds like the BP buyers are going to be the suckers

Other than the price point and MRs, I like these.

3rd car garage, dining room, walk-in pantry, 2 bathrooms downstairs, upstairs laundry, dual master closets and a bonus room... is good.

I agree with IHO.. wtf... I agree with IHO???

The price point and MR's are ridiculous... I hope walking distance to the elementary and that orange bike is worth it.  ;D

ps9 said:
Hey IHO's here, how you holding up?
At least the Ducks won.

Don't think the Clips would get past GSW so it just saved me stress for the next 2 weeks.

Still rooting for CLE from the East and to win it all... the last 4 years seems to have silenced the LBJ hate.

So far plan 3 for me, I like the iso master bedroom, if only they have a deck off the master bedroom.  All the Juniper floor plans have this option, why not Torrey?

rvyb6t.jpg

Wowsers, they must've gotten enough interest and prequal folks. 
Even with expected interest rate hike, enough fcb's and high income folks filling in

AW said:
Wowsers, they must've gotten enough interest and prequal folks. 
Even with expected interest rate hike, enough fcb's and high income folks filling in

Hmmm so lot size may trump all?

Yeah, must be, went and looked at the large homes at OH, baker ranch, hidden canyon.  The Torrey on avg looks to trump them all

thelandofnoland said:
Torrey's price, according to rumors, has risen. The website seems to say so since it now says "Mid $1,000,000s" now, not "$1.4 Millions".

Irvine prices are getting absolutely ridiculous.

How young families can even afford Irvine any more is beyond me.

Ready2Downsize said:
thelandofnoland said:
Torrey's price, according to rumors, has risen. The website seems to say so since it now says "Mid $1,000,000s" now, not "$1.4 Millions".

Irvine prices are getting absolutely ridiculous.

How young families can even afford Irvine any more is beyond me.

Irvine is still pretty cheap compared to its neighbor to the west (Newport Coast / Corona Del Mar) - minus the beach and ocean views ofcourse lol.

Back