Thank God We have a guard gate!

but according to what she said, the guy did not end up knowing her exact address.
On the contrary, she records his license plate and her husband is looking for him with a gun. if his husband is really crazy and has the time, this marine husband can come on a random day and blast the guy into pieces. never underestimate post traumatic stress syndrome

eyephone said:
Guard gate or not, the point is he knows where she lives and what type of car she drives. If he's really crazy and has time, he can come on a random day and wait for her to leave.

The California Court Company said:
well I did not know the broad protection by the first. I learned something new. So please don't let me know who you really are otherwise I will pay you a visit with my gun

irvineguy said:

"Yet, no violence had followed directly from Evers? speeches, and the Court found that Evers? ?emotionally charged rhetoric . . . did not transcend the bounds of protected speech set forth in Brandenburg? Evers? speech did not constitute unprotected incitement of lawless action,989 the Court also cited Watts, thereby implying that Evers? speech also did not constitute a ?true threat."

In the end, Evers was protected by the freedom of speech... which I already knew... so why are you stating the obvious again?

You do have the freedom to make comments as you wish, but that does not mean you are not being #monitored and that an agent (or worse, Irvinedream) wont show up at your door.  ;)

The problem is Irvine is becoming too dense with high density housing and crappy apartments that only enriches TIC (Don Bren).  BTW, the executives of TIC don't live in Irvine and never will; they just make $$ off of us.   

I don't understand this statement. Road rage can occur any where not just in Irvine; maybe more specifically about Irvine is the higher number of bad female Asian drivers (not saying Paris is Asian) that could lead into more instances of "instigation"

AA said:
The problem is Irvine is becoming too dense with high density housing and crappy apartments that only enriches TIC (Don Bren).  BTW, the executives of TIC don't live in Irvine and never will; they just make $$ off of us. 

You do have the freedom to make comments as you wish, but that does not mean you are not being #monitored and that an agent (or worse, Irvinedream) wont show up at your door.  ;)
[/quote]

By the way I won't be monitoring/stalking anymore.  I tried today but Paris didn't take the bait  >:D
I have joined the cast on "Stalker" that premiers tomorrow.  Please watch and let me make money so I can buy a house in Irvine.  Otherwise, poor me, I will have to settle for Tustin Legacy, though Beckman>>IUSD High Schools in my opinion :eek:

Paris said:
Irvine-ite said:
Paris said:
I immediately turned into my gated community so he didn't even start to follow me until I was already in my neighborhood. Thank god I realized he was following me so I didn't go near my home so he wouldn't even know what vicinity of the neighborhood I lived in.

He followed you into the gates?

Yes he broke into the gates by following too close behind me on the residents side. He doesn't live here, he broke in.

Security is handing his license plates to Irvine PD for trespassing on private property. They have the whole incident on security cameras. I'm sure they'll go over and talk to him about not threatening and verbally attacking young moms with their children

My monthly HOA payment just became worth it  :)

Geesh. Sounds hard core. Apparently that guy doesn't care about his car. #soundscrazy

I don't get that message. I think it's foolish to cut someone off with kids in the car. Did Paris raise her finger at him? (Who knows)

Paris said:
Irvine-ite said:
Paris said:
I immediately turned into my gated community so he didn't even start to follow me until I was already in my neighborhood. Thank god I realized he was following me so I didn't go near my home so he wouldn't even know what vicinity of the neighborhood I lived in.

He followed you into the gates?

Yes he broke into the gates by following too close behind me on the residents side. He doesn't live here, he broke in.

Security is handing his license plates to Irvine PD for trespassing on private property. They have the whole incident on security cameras. I'm sure they'll go over and talk to him about not threatening and verbally attacking young moms with their children

My monthly HOA payment just became worth it  :)

You did mention that in your initial post. I'm not sure how I missed that :)

Paris - next time this happens just drive to columbus square and throw up the bat signal for help.

only thing more dangerous than guns is bad female driver's mini-van.
O wait, the combination of the two is far more lethal. if you don't get run over by the van, you may get shot at if you follow her to complain

eclipxe said:
Always fun times at TI! I enjoyed all 8 pages of this thread.

her kids may be even more scared - she probably wanted to live in a gated community to avoid hulking Mexicans in the first place

qwerty said:
Paris - next time this happens just drive to columbus square and throw up the bat signal for help.

her kids may be even more scared - she probably wanted to live in a gated community to avoid hulking Mexicans in the first place

qwerty said:

yeah your are probably right. 

I don't understand this statement. Road rage can occur any where not just in Irvine; maybe more specifically about Irvine is the higher number of bad female Asian drivers (not saying Paris is Asian) that could lead into more instances of "instigation"

AA said:
What I'm saying is that the more people/drivers you have on the road the more road rage incidents.  Just think how wide open Culver or Jeffrey would be if all those 1000's of apartments weren't built.  Get my point?  And please don't stereotype bad drivers as just be female asians.  if you ever driven in any part of Asia, you are definitely a professional driver.  The only reason some have trouble in the USA is b/c they are new to the country and might not be able to understand all of the traffic signs. 

AA said:

AA said:
What I'm saying is that the more people/drivers you have on the road the more road rage incidents.  Just think how wide open Culver or Jeffrey would be if all those 1000's of apartments weren't built.  Get my point?  And please don't stereotype bad drivers as just be female asians.  if you ever driven in any part of Asia, you are definitely a professional driver.  The only reason some have trouble in the USA is b/c they are new to the country and might not be able to understand all of the traffic signs.

Point taken. However, I believe this more than a traffic sign misjudgement. This was a road rage, and who know what else if there wasn't a guard.

AA said:

AA said:

But what does that have to do with Donald Bren and TIC?  I mean they had nothing to do with north OC and north OC is infinitely more dense than Irvine.

Paris said:
I'm signaling and changing over 3 lanes to make my turn
Signal or not, if that's not cutting someone off I don't know what to call that.

But if it was not for the 3 male security officers at the guard gate who were there immediately I wouldn't be surprised if he attacked me physically. 
You don't mention him leaving his vehicle in your retelling.

Did he get out of the car or not? If he did, wouldn't the guards have talked to him?

Something just doesn't seem right with your story.

Back