Orchard Hills - Terrazza by Irvine Pacific

Visited the models on the 13th (were you there in the 13th OSguy?)  :D

TUSD. Canyon Elem. Bechman High. Faces hills on one side.

Plan 1 resembled Saratoga Plan 1. Two changes: lobby in second floor and glass sliding doors in the first floor. My wife liked the glass sliding door in the great room. I did not like it so much, since it can bring in a ton load of dust and sand in. Too much open space for me. It almost opens up the whole room from ceiling to floor. It is selling at $855K before upgrades. Should be around 900K with standard upgrades.

Plan 2 was so much different than the Saratoga Plan 2. They removed the long workspace on 2nd floor and made it into a lobby. Nice. Starts at $950K.

All sold in Phase 1 except 2.

Last stop on my OH-IP tour this week. Best response from the floor staff:

Me: "Hi, just out to see what's going on here. Looking forward to touring the models".

IP Salesperson: "Great, here's a price sheet. Hope you're looking to buy soon because the next phase will be priced at"

Dramatic pause... pinky finger to side of mouth ....

"ONE MILLION DOLLARS". (emphasis mine as you can guess by now)

Me: "Wow, that's something. Thanks."

Have to say that was the least effective way to market the property I've come across in some time. Looked over the board. Half of the available homes didn't have stickers on them. That may have changed in the past few days, Are things really selling that quickly at Terrazza? Congrats to IP if that price point can stick for those homes.

My .02c $1m

Phase 1B Pricing)

Plan 1) $855,000 (no change)
Plan 2) $935,000 (-$20,000)
Plan 2X) $965,000 (new)

Terrazza Community needs more Plan 2X's and less Plan 1's... For the most part, Plan 2X's sell out on their release date.

Drove by Terrazza and saw a number of homes getting trees and shrubs put in in the area between the outside door and main entrance to the house (is that specific to plan 1 or plan 2 as well?).  Does Irvine Pacific include the landscaping in that area or that an incentive to entice buyers, does anyone know?

ChasingRainbows said:
I was told that IP includes front yard landscaping. Does anyone if HOA maintains the front yard landscaping?

Home owner are responsible for the upkeep if the yard are part of the their own property. HOA are responsible for the common area.

I know the 2 available Plan 1 Terrazza quick move in homes on Trotter are in the mid and high 900's...I'm not sure about the future phases...Any info would be appreciated? Thank you in advance...

thelandofnoland said:
Noticed on both Villages of Irvine and Irvine Pacific that the Plan 1 price dropped to Mid $800,000s? I thought it was Low $900,000s?

I believe plan 1 was always advertised for Mid 800's but the actual unit usually is high 800's.

I think they built too many Terrazza Plan 1's, not that they aren't nice. I still believe the Terrazza 2X is the best bang for your buck in Orchard Hills...

They're now proclaiming the fact that buying in Irvine gets you into the Tustin School District.

Pretty soon it will be the new city motto - "Purchase a new home in Irvine for access into the Award Winning Tustin School district!"

24yybee.jpg

Surprised they just didn't say "Highly Acclaimed School District".

Don't they know "Tustin" is a bad word? They might as well say "Lake Forest".

:) :) :) :) :)

Back